剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
你打算就这样视而不见吗?
And you're just gonna walk away from all that?
我读了《斯卡伯勒公报》,齐兹先生
I read the "Scarborough Gazette," Mr. Chee.
那个年轻警官的遭遇太可怜了
What happened to that young deputy was awful.
我已经捐了一笔钱给寡妇基金
I've already arranged a contribution to the widow's fund.
那被害死的纳瓦荷人呢?
And what about the Navajos who died?
他们的寡妇该怎么办?
What about their widows?
查理一家
The Charleys.
你是指艾马臣吗?
You mean Emerson?
还有汤玛斯
And Tomas.
我得走了
I have to go.
给我坐下
Sit down.
你以为我是白♥痴♥吗?
You think I'm an idiot?
你以为我不知道这是怎么回事吗?
You think I don't know what's going on here?
现在是怎么回事?
What's going on?
你跟我老婆搞外遇,你这个王八蛋
Well, you're screwing my wife, you son of a bitch.
我才不会眼睁睁…
I'm not gonna stand here...
我的名字是占齐兹,凡斯先生
My name is Jim Chee, Mr. Vines.
是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private investigator.
我没有跟你老婆搞外遇
I'm not screwing your wife.
我替她工作
I'm working for her.
至少截至几分钟前还是
Or at least I was until a few minutes ago.
她雇用我去找你的盒子
She hired me to find your lockbox.
她跟你说了什么?
What did she tell you?
她没有全盘托出
Not the whole story.
也许我能说给你听
Perhaps I can enlighten you.
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
那也许你有兴趣为我工作,齐兹先生
Well, then perhaps I can interest you in working for me, Mr. Chee.
什么工作?
Doing what?
我跟踪罗斯玛丽到这里
I followed Rosemary here
是因为我知道她出轨了
because I'm convinced she's having an affair.
我要知道真♥相♥
I need confirmation.
把枪捡起来
Take the gun.
你怎么收费?
What's your rate?
祝你顺心,凡斯先生
Have a good day, Mr. Vines.
叫我宾就好
It's Ben.
说真的,你怎么收费?
Seriously. What is it?
一天50元?还是100元?
50 bucks a day? 100?
占,我给你500元,好吗?
I'll give you 500, Jim. All right?
你给我证据、照片、他的名字
You give me proof, photos, his name,
能找到他的地点
where I can find him,
你今年接下来就不用工作了
you won't have to work for the rest of the year.
不是只有你受伤而已,你知道吧
You're not the only one who's injured, you know.
我脚踝扭伤了
I got a sprained ankle.
痛得要死
Killing me.
我需要休息一下
I need a break.
坐下
Sit.
遵命
Yes, sir.
把靴子脱掉
Take off the boot.
我说了,把靴子脱掉
I said, take off the boot.
站起来
Get up.
往前走
Move.
这样我脚会冻伤
My foot'll freeze out here.
我说了,往前走
I said move.
好吧
Okay.
知道了
Okay.
慢着…
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
走右边,这条路比较近
We bear right, it's shorter.
我不喜欢这条路的样子
I don't like the way it looks.
我也不喜欢我太太做的班戟的样子,但我还是会吃掉
Well, I don't like the way my wife's pancakes look, but I eat 'em.
听我说,距离这里几英里远的地方
Look, a few miles from here,
小径就会变得比蜥蜴尾巴还细
the path gets skinnier than a lizard's tail.
如果之前有过暴洪,那这条路就会无法通行
If there's been a flash flood, the trail will become impassable,
我们就得原路返回,这样就会浪费本来就不够的时间
then we'll have to double back, and that'll cost us time we don't have.
对啦,你什么都懂,不如给你带队好了?
Yeah, well, you know every damn thing, why don't you ride point?
你知道如果左转,路会更难走吧?
You do know we go left, it's a tougher haul.
已经不舒服了吗?
Sore already?
从早上起床就开始不舒服了
Was sore when I got up this morning.
现在也很不舒服
Sorer now.
我们得快点让这两匹马休息一下
We're gonna need to rest these horses soon.
不把那个金发男抓去关,祖是不会善罢甘休的
Joe won't rest until the blond man's in jail.
又或者至死方休
Or dead.
颅外伤会影响你的认知功能
That cranial trauma is affecting your cognitive function.
反应时间、敏捷度跟平衡感,都会受损或衰退
Reaction time, agility, balance, all impaired or failing.
你走不到目的地的
You're not gonna make it.
你已经不比从前了
You're not what you were.
没有你自以为的那么能干
Not as capable as you think you are.
我只是在提醒你
Just so you know.
要是我会死在这里,我一定会开枪打死你
If I die out here, the last thing I'm gonna do is shoot you.
我只是在提醒你
Just so you know.
走那边
That way.
你的手腕伤得很严重
That wrist of yours is bad.
往前走
Move.
败血症会很惨
Sepsis is bad.
非常惨
Very bad.
那么严重的伤口会加剧感染
That infection's advancing, a wound that severe.
你需要打破伤风跟抗生素
You're needing a tetanus shot, antibiotics.
一旦有个万一,就有数不清的细菌肆虐
There's a dozen germs that'll wreak havoc once you open the door to them.
你在流汗,没有进食,还头昏眼花
You're sweating. No canteen. Woozy.
你已经处于休克状态了
You're already in shock.
那块未固定的骨头,可能会导致脂肪栓塞
You're risking a fat embolism with that unset bone.
只要随便一点小动作
And any tiny movement,
都会冲击那些悬浮的骨髓碎片
it jars those hanging pieces of marrow
分解到血液里
and they break off into the bloodstream.
心跳越快
The faster your heart rate,
心脏骤停的风险就越高
the higher your risk of sudden cardiac arrest.
你需要放慢脚步
You need to slow down.
你听我说
Listen to me.
袋子里有两万五千元
There's $25,000 in that bag.
拿走,都是你的了
Take it. It's yours.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
这是私人恩怨
This is personal.
你不只是警方职责
You're not just a cop.
也是私人恩怨
This is personal.
你跟这件事有切身关系
You've got a stake in this.
这样就合理多了
Well, that explains it.
我♥干♥了什么好事?杀了谁?
What'd I do? I kill someone?
对你很重要的人吗?
Someone that means something to you?
不会是你妈吧,因为…
It wasn't your mother, was it, because that's--
我就当作我说对了
I'll take that as a confirmation.
你干嘛不杀了我?
Why haven't you killed me?
我跟你不一样
I'm not like you.
你跟我一样,只是有挂警徽
You're me, just with a badge.
别担心
Don't worry.
你被处死的时候
When they put you to death,
我人会到场
I'll be there.
你不敢杀我吗?
You're afraid to kill me?
少废话
Just walk.
不会是印第安人的恩怨吧?
Can't be an Indian thing, can it?
有人说
I was told,
“印第安人不懂痛苦”,卡尔迈说的
"An Indian knows no pain," Karl May,
但我来到这里之后,遇到的每个印第安人都很痛苦
but every Indian I've met since I've been here hurts.
你也很痛苦吗?
Are you hurt?
还是说,你是个战士?
Or are you a, a warrior?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我觉得你很痛苦
I think you're in pain.
你心灰意冷了吧?
You're broken, aren't you?
坐下
Sit.
坐下
Sit.
靠着树
By the tree.
把你的背靠在树上
Put your back against the tree.
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表