剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
杀死了一位长老。爱默生查理。
Killed an elder. Emerson Charley.
寻找他的儿子,告诉他在这裡卖♥♥地毯。
Looking for his son, told he's here selling rugs.
等等,不是汤玛斯查理?
Wait, not a Tomas Charley?
是的。为什麽?
Yeah. Why?
他是闯入藤蔓的人。
He's the one that broke into the Vines'.
我只是在和他说话。
I was just talking to him.
猜猜我把他吓跑了。
Guess I scared him off.
他从藤蔓的房♥子里拿走了什麽?
What'd he take from the Vines' house?
盒子,呃,从保险箱裡。不知道裡面有什麽。
Box, uh, from the safe. Don't know what's in it.
汤玛斯给你盒子?
Tomas give you the box?
不,但他确实告诉我在哪裡可以找到它。
No, but he did tell me where to find it, though.
给我画了一张地图。
Drew me a--a map.
是的。
Yeah.
我会开车。
I'll drive.
最好小心,不要在阳光下融化。
Better be careful that thing don't melt in the sun.
这是一种新型合成聚合物。
It's a new synthetic polymer.
太空时代,乔。
Space Age, Joe.
所以PI工作支付足够的钱来囤积
So PI work pays enough to stock up
穿着太空时代的猴子套装?
in space-age monkey suits?
不要用你的BIA员警薪水来诱惑我。
Don't entice me with your BIA police salary.
再想过回来吗?
Given any more thought to coming back?
为了什麽?以捣碎沙子为生?
To what? Pound sand for a living?
你是说在 rez 上?
You mean on the rez?
我的意思是,沙子生长在哪裡。
I mean, wherever sand grows.
是的。
Yeah.
rez变得越来越複杂。
The rez is getting more complicated.
什麽时候没有?
When hasn't it?
怎麽样,呃,伯纳黛特?
How's, uh, Bernadette?
呃,办公室里有一个新的菜鸟。
Eh, got a new rookie in the office.
我想她可能喜欢roly-poly类型。
I think she might like the roly-poly type.
等等,你在开玩笑?- [笑]
Wait, you kidding? - [laughs]
她还是很生气。
She's still pissed off.
在谁那裡?
At who?
关于如何走出狗窝有什麽建议吗?
Any advice on how to work my way out of the doghouse?
我不知道,也许她会突然摆脱它
I don't know, maybe she'll snap out of it
当她看到那个太空时代的织物时。
when she sees that space-age fabric.
不过不会受伤。
Couldn't hurt, though.
等等,可以吗?
Wait, could it?
伤害?
Hurt?
妈的,你少说我的眼睛。
Shit, 'less you mean my eyes.
“咦?
'Ey?
你,你是别的东西,乔·利普霍恩。
You, you're something else, Joe Leaphorn.
这到底是怎麽回事,伙计?
The hell's that, man?
放鬆,人们,这隻是一隻羊。
Relax, people, it's just a sheep.
它属于谁?
who does it belong to?
我不知道,但有人会。
I don't know, but somebody will.
我会在交易站。
I'll be at the trading post.
你明白了吗?-明白了。
You get it? - Got it.
那裡。
There.
什麽?
What?
这属于我儿子。
This belonged to my son.
他去世那天就戴着它。
He wore it on the day he died.
那是一些疯狂的巫术狗屎。
That's some crazy witchcraft shit right there.
加油。
Come on.
加油。
Come on.
我会——我会没事的。
I'll be--I'll be okay.
好的,等等。
OK, hold on.
我们必须上卡车,拿起步♥枪♥。
We got to get to the truck, get the rifle.
拿着这个。
Hold this.
这裡。
Here.
这裡。
Here.
好吧。
All right.
试着超越他。我会从下面上来。
Try to get on top of him. I'll come up from below.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
去。
Go.
狗屎。
Shit.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的。
You son of a bitch.
啧。啧。
Chee. Chee.
来吧,起来。
Come on, get up.
加油。
Come on.
坐,坐。
Sit, sit.
让我想想。
Let me see.
[“死亡没有怜悯”]
["Death Don't Have No Mercy"]
抓紧。
Hold that tight.
我明白他了?
I get him?
不。
No.
他得到你?-不。
He get you? - No.
你能走路吗?你能走路吗?
Can you walk? Can you walk?
你能给我一分钟吗?
Can you give me a minute?
♪ Well, death don't have no mercy in this land ♪
♪ 好吧,在这片土地♪上,死亡并非没有怜悯
♪ I said death don't have no mercy in this land ♪
♪ 我说在这片土地♪上,死亡没有怜悯
♪ Well, he'll come to your house ♪
♪ 好吧,他会来你家♪的
♪ And he won't stay long
♪ 而且他不会呆太久
♪ Look down the room, one of your family will be gone ♪
♪ 往下看♥房♥♥间,你的一个家人会离开 ♪
♪ Death don't have no mercy in this land ♪
♪ 在这片土地♪上,死亡没有怜悯
♪ Well, he never take time for vacation ♪
♪ 好吧,他从不花时间休假 ♪
♪ In this land
♪ 在这片土地上
乔:我必须找出谁是幕后黑手。
Joe: I have to find out who's behind this.
我必须这样做。
I have to.
Leaphorn派我来接受你的陈述。
Leaphorn sent me to take your statement.
没有「你好吗?很高兴见到你。
No "How are you? Good to see you."
乔:那个男孩说一个金髮男人炸毁了井。
Joe: That boy said a blond man blew up the well.
突然间,我们有一个金髮男人在这裡杀人。
Now suddenly we got a blond man here killing people.
伯尔尼,他来了。
Bern, he's here.
我儿子死在了现在你的财产上。
My son died on what's now your property.
这与我无关。
That's got nothing to do with me.
世界需要知道这裡正在发生什麽。
The world needs to know what is going on here.
艾玛:所以你可以写点什麽
Emma: So you can write something
关于「我们可怜的印第安人在 rez 上」。
about "us poor Indians on the rez."
伯纳黛特: 这到底是怎麽回事?
Bernadette: What the hell's going on?
是金髮男子。我想他谋杀了我的儿子。
It's the blond man. I think he murdered my son.
我厌倦了追这个傢伙。
I am tired of chasing this guy.
乔,乔,乔!
Joe, Joe, Joe!
这与你无关。
This isn't about you.
伯纳黛特:乔·利普霍恩就像我的父亲。
Bernadette: Joe Leaphorn is like a father to me.
怪物不只是在阴影中。
The monsters ain't just in the shadows.
他们在光天化日之下。
They're in broad damn daylight.
如果我们在日出之前不把他弄到,他就会永远消失。
If we don't get him by sun-up, he'll be gone forever.
乔:我不会失去他的。
Joe: I'm not going to lose him.
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表