剧集 | 黄瓜(2015) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, but it still hurts.
不好意思 但还是很疼
Then you're doing it wrong! Oh, tell me something new!
那肯定是你的姿势不对 这不是废话吗
Nothing changes!
还是老样子
I met this bloke called...Bruce.
我遇到了一个叫布鲁斯的人
Well, that's cutting out a few stages, there was a Jim...
好像直接省略了好多个 有个叫吉姆的
and Kofi...
还有科菲
and then a Frank.
然后是弗兰克
Now, I know, that was a good photo!
我知道 照片看上去好看多了
Eventually, I got to Bruce.
最终 遇上了布鲁斯
And yes. He is...
没错 他很...
very patient.
有耐心
No!
不要
But the point is, he knows. I told him.
关键在于 他都知道 我跟他说过了
Like I did with Lance all those years ago.
就像我好几年前和兰斯那样
So things did change, in the end.
所以最终 一切还是会变的
It just took such a long time.
只是实在花了太久
Have you fucked him?
你上过他了吗
Kind of.
算是吧
It just takes so much concentration!
真是得精神高度集中啊
And the fact that you're concentrating means you lose it!
但问题是精神一集中 就软了
Is there anything more difficult than wrangling a hard-on?
这世上还有比保持硬度更难的事吗
That's it, that's it!
没错 没错
I know.
我知道
Keep going. Yes! I know!
继续 我知道
You know what to do. Just close your eyes and think of me.
你知道该怎么做 只要闭上眼睛想我就好了
Oh, I've done that!
我当然试过
Henry!
亨利
I fuck you. I fuck Cezar.
我在干♥你♥ 我在干凯撒
I fuck...
我在干...
Henry!
亨利
Really?!
搞什么
Well...like I said.
正如我所说
Work in progress.
尚在进展中
That's good, though.
不过也挺好的
Is it? Well, yeah. Isn't it?
是吗 是啊 有什么不好的
I suppose, but...I don't know.
应该吧 但我也不知道
I still think...
我还是觉得...
I never did get away.
我根本就没解脱过
I used to talk about travelling.
我以前经常谈论起旅行
Just to have some time off, by myself,
独自花点时间出去走走
so I can think about it properly.
这样就能一个人好好想想
Think about what? Lance?
想什么 兰斯吗
No, I don't mean Lance. Or you. Or any of that.
不 我不是说兰斯或者你之类的
What d'you mean?
那是什么意思
I just thought...
我只是觉得...
Oh, my God. All this time has passed
天呐 时间就这么过去了
and I still haven't done anything about it!
而我什么都没做
I need to spend six months just walking on a beach.
我应该花个六个月去海边走走
I should do it now,
我应该现在就去
I should take a sabbatical, I could go abroad.
我应该休个假 出个国
All on my own.
一个人去
Or maybe I could just stay at home. That could work.
或者我就这么待在家里 这样也行
I just need time to sit and think.
我只需要花点时间坐下来想想
That's all I need.
仅此而已
Lots of time, to sit and think.
花很多时间坐下来想想
And then I might come to terms with it.
然后说不定能理出头绪
With what?
什么头绪
Being gay.
如何做基
剧集 | 黄瓜(2015) | 导航列表