剧集 | 黄瓜(2015) | 导航列表
Nice to meet you, Freddie. I'll leave you boys to it.
很高兴认识你 弗雷德 你们慢慢聊
He used to work in that coffee shop in the Northern Quarter, Tazo's,
他过去在北区的咖啡店 泰舒工作
d'you remember? Then he moved to Caffe Nero.
你记得吗 后来他去了尼路咖啡
Then to that Pret A Manger on the corner of Oxford Road.
之后他在牛津街拐角的速食店工作
Then he became manager here.
然后他在这当了经理
Have you been following him? No.
你在跟踪他吗 没有
Henry. Every time he moves coffee shop, do you follow him?
亨利 他每次换工作 你都会跟踪他吗
Yes.
对
Oh, my God. Fucking hell.
天啊 我真是服了
You haven't changed a bit.
你真是一点没变
He's handsome, though, isn't he?
不过他很帅啊 对吧
He's straight. D’you think?
他是直男 你这么认为吗
Christ, have you never even asked?
你从来都没问过吗
What's his name? Cezar.
他叫什么 凯撒
Cezar?
凯撒
Sorry, mate, just wondering,
抱歉 哥们 我想问问
um, if you don't mind? Are you straight?
别介意 你是直男吗
My girlfriend says so. You fucking idiot.
我有女朋友 你个蠢货
After all these years,
这么多年
you're still wasting your time. What's the point?
你还在浪费时间 有什么意义呢
D'you know, Cleo said the other day,
你知道吗 克莱奥那天说
she said, "Freddie Baxter was so rude,
她说 "弗雷迪·巴克斯特太粗鲁了"
"what did you ever see in him?"
"你到底看上他什么了"
She said, "I bet he's in prison."
她说 "我打赌他被关起来了"
Actually, I liked her.
其实 我挺喜欢她的
She's got someone. She's going out with this man called Gopesh.
她有伴了 和一个叫戈佩什的在一块
This is him. Don't criticise him, just be nice, I want niceness.
这就是他 别瞎评价 和善点
He's not good enough for her, but there you go.
他有点配不上她 不过没办法
D'you remember her son Adam? And his vlogs?
你记得她儿子亚当吗 还有他的美拍博客
He did those vlogs with his mate, Tomasz?
他和他哥们托马兹一起拍的美拍
I fucked Tomasz.
我♥操♥过托马兹
Did you? When was that?
你有吗 什么时候
What did you think was happening in your house?
你觉得我们在你房♥子里都做什么
Anyway, you'll like this.
总之 你会喜欢这故事的
They made 8,000 quid from that vlog.
他们弄美拍赚了8000英镑
Next thing you know, Tomasz took the lot!
结果 托马兹拿走了
Stole it! Disappeared.
偷了钱 消失了
He did a Freddie.
就跟你一样
Then, six months ago, he turns up in Chicago.
六个月后 他在芝加哥出现了
Still vlogging, but now
还在做美拍 但现在
he's like this Republican shock-jock vlogger!
他的美拍博客非常火爆
AIDS is like a filthy fag disease.
艾滋病就是肮脏的基佬病
Two million followers! We're gonna get him, the little fuck.
有两百万关注 我们会抓住他的 小混♥蛋♥
We've got things he never broadcast. What happened to Adam?
我们有他没上传的东西 亚当如何
University, just graduated. He went to Edinburgh, did Politics.
大学刚毕业 他去了爱丁堡 搞政♥治♥
Please don't say you fucked him too.
难道你也上过他
Not that I can remember.
反正我没印象
I bet he's straight now, isn't he?
我打赌他现在变直了吧
Oh, yeah.
对
Hi. This is Jocasta!
这是乔卡斯塔
I always said he'd end up married with kids.
我一直说他最后会结婚
He's gonna look back on that summer
然后他想起那个夏天
when he slept with his best friend
跟最好的哥们上♥床♥的日子
like a party you can hardly remember.
就像模糊记忆里的派对一样
Dean's still around. I bet he is!
迪恩还是弯的 我猜也是
I think I worry about him more than anyone.
我觉得我最担心他
God knows, he'll get into trouble one day.
天知道他哪天又会出什么事
I saw him a while back, sailing by with these...gangsters.
我前段时间见过他 和一群流氓混在一起
And Scotty, d'you remember his little mate from work?
还有斯科蒂 你记得他公♥司♥的那人吗
I still see her.
我还和她见面
The girls stepped in to help.
女孩们插手帮忙了
Turns out she was looking after her mother single-handed.
原来她独自一人照顾她妈
If I lose my mum, April, what else am I going to have?
如果我失去了母亲 爱普莉尔 我还有什么呢
I knew that. She never told anyone.
我知道 她从没告诉过别人
I knew.
我知道
They had this big intervention. Made her admit she needed help.
他们弄了个大劝诫会 让她承认需要帮助
I don't want to complain or no-one to feel sorry for me.
我不想抱怨 也不想别人可怜我
Come on, sweetheart.
过来 亲爱的
Waterproof mascara, do you...?
防水睫毛膏 你...
You've learnt nothing!
你真是什么都没学到
So...she's OK.
所以 她还好
They pop round now and then, all of them.
他们都时不时过来一下
She gets all of that on her plate, and I know what you'll do.
她盘子里有各种食物 我知道你会怎么做
We have "Collective" Nights, once or twice a year. We toast you.
会搞"团体之夜" 一年一两次 还为你敬过酒
We have a nice old time.
我们有过好时光
Proper little gang.
可爱的小团体
He got 13 years.
他被判了13年
The murder. Did you see?
因为谋杀 你看到了吗
I saw, yeah. Sentenced to life
我看到了 终身监禁
with a minimum of 13 years - that was a good day.
至少13年 真是解气
I heard. I followed it.
我听说了 我也关注了这事
I meant to write to you.
我本想写信给你的
You should've.
你该写的
Yeah.
对
I still want to turn on the news
我还是希望打开新闻台
and hear that some bastard's gone into his cell
听到有人闯进丫的牢房♥
and smashed his face in with a hammer
用锤子砸他的脸
for an hour till he's this pulp. A talking pulp.
砸一个小时 直到他变成人浆 还在说话
Every day I think about that. It never fades.
我每天都在想这事 一直过不去
I keep waiting for the day
我一直在等哪天
when it's less and it never, ever comes.
能淡忘这事 但做不到
I meant to say...when I left that night...
我本想说... 我走的那晚...
...I said those things. You...
我说的那些话 你...
Actually, I think you were right.
事实上 我觉得你说得对
Every word.
每个字都对
Who was Christopher?
克里斯托弗是谁
Why?
问这个干什么
Cos I want to know.
因为我想知道
He's your brother, is that right?
他是你哥哥 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
There just seemed to be... I don't know, some big secret.
这应该是什么天大的秘密
No, he's just a bastard.
不 他不过是个混♥蛋♥
Simple as that.
就这么简单
He's older than me,
他比我年纪大
and ever since I can remember, he's been trouble.
打我记事以来 他就一直麻烦不断
I mean, brought home by police.
老是被警♥察♥拖回家
Turning up in Amsterdam, with no money.
或者身无分文地出现在阿姆斯特丹
He's always in debt. Lying about it.
他老是负债累累 谎话连篇
He gets Mum and Dad dancing round.
他从来不让爸爸妈妈省点心
When he was a kid they said he had ADHD,
他小时候别人说他有多动症
then they said he was schizophrenic, then they said he had PD,
然后说他精神分♥裂♥ 又说他有帕金森
but I know what it was.
但我知道是怎么回事
He's a cunt.
他就是个龟孙
That's the diagnosis - cunt.
诊断结果就是个龟孙
He even said he was gay once. Just to upstage me.
他甚至为了抢我风头不惜说自己是个基佬
He did it properly, he brought this boy home for the weekend,
装得很逼真 周末还带了个小伙回家
he took him upstairs and fucked him so that everyone could hear.
他上楼对他一阵猛干 让所有人都能听得到
Aimed at me. All of it aimed at me.
就是针对我 全都是针对我
Like he was robbing me.
好像就是在跟我争
That's Christopher. Ok?
克里斯托弗就是这样
I was always waiting for your big secret.
我一直在等着听你的大秘密
What d'you mean?
什么意思
Because of your arse.
因为你紧闭的屁♥眼♥
I thought, one day, he's gonna say he was abused.
我想有一天你可能会说因为小时候遭到虐待
Or scarred. Or a eunuch.
或受到惊吓 还是被阉了之类的
Nope. No secrets.
不 没有秘密
Have you done it yet?
那你现在做过了吗
It's a work in progress. Oh, my God!
这个项目尚在进展中 我的天哪
Have you done it? Have... Have you been fucked?
你做过了吗 你被开过菊了吗
Or did you fuck? What have you done?
难道你提枪上阵了 你干了什么
剧集 | 黄瓜(2015) | 导航列表