剧集 | 黄瓜(2015) | 导航列表
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
No.
不
I think there's got to be one more cock! Out there!
我想大千世界里肯定还有那么一根鸡♥巴♥
You're 46 years old. He is never gonna have sex with you.
你都46岁了 他不可能跟你做的
He is never, ever, ever going to have sex with you! Never!
他确定一定以及肯定不会跟你做的
It's all been a bit mental.
一直以来都太疯狂了
I sort of got lost. I've met someone.
我有点迷失了 我遇见了一个人
Don't you touch me!
别碰我
You look nice.
挺帅的
Thank you.
谢谢
We'll see you later.
一会见
You... You don't have to come.
你...你不必来
Day off work with full pay.
带薪休假一天
Morning. Hi.
早 你好
That's a very good shower.
那淋浴器很棒
It is, isn't it?
可不是嘛
I think you should ring the bell while I'm here.
我觉得我在这的时候你应该先按门铃
Is that OK?
可以吧
Well, it's my house.
这是我家
Hmm, it's half mine.
有一半是我的
How are you? Exhausted.
你好吗 累垮了
Rosemary sends her apologies, she did try to make it.
罗斯玛丽表示道歉 她真的很想来
I know, she texted.
我知道 她给我发短♥信♥了
That'll be Cleo.
应该是克莱奥
I can't believe I beeped!
真不敢相信我居然按了喇叭
Oh, my God. Sorry, force of habit.
天呐 对不起 按习惯了
I'm so sorry.
我真的很遗憾
Hey, that's OK. Aw, thank you, sweetheart.
没事 谢谢你来 亲爱的
Look, Auntie Marie's here.
看 玛丽阿姨在那
Bad day, man.
难过的一天啊
Thanks. You look smart.
谢谢你 穿得很帅
Nice of you to come. I wanted to pay my respects.
谢谢你来 我想来表达敬意
Well, very kind of you.
你真是太好了
This is my Auntie Marie. Lance's sister...
她是玛丽阿姨 兰斯姐姐
Bloody Tomasz?!
居然叫托马兹来
He can't ride in the funeral car, he's not family.
他不能上送葬车 他不是我们家人
Well, is he? I don't know. Are they boyfriends or not?
不是吗 我也不知道他俩是不是在谈
Well... have you asked? I did.
你问过了吗 问了
He said, "Mum, don't be so old-fashioned."
他说 "妈 别这么老套嘛"
And then he asked me for 20 quid
然后问我要了20块钱
cos that never gets old, does it?
这倒是永远不老套
How are you?
你还好吗
I'm OK. Here he comes.
还好 他来了
I thought it best to tell you before the funeral,
我觉得最好在葬礼前告诉你
just in case it goes public, but...
以免此事真被公开
I've been informed that Daniel Coltrane
我听说丹尼尔·科尔特兰
has instructed a new defence team.
组了个新辩护律师团
What for?
干什么
But he confessed. He said that he did it, he said so.
但他认罪了 他说是他干的
I know, yeah.
我知道
He was the one who called the police.
就是他打电♥话♥报的警
He sat there with Lance's body for three hours, he told them.
他说自己坐在兰斯尸体边上坐了三小时
He's now claiming provocation.
他现在声称自己受到挑衅
Oh, Jesus.
天呐
He's saying that Lance made a pass at him and he lashed out.
他说兰斯勾引挑逗他 他就回击了
Gay panic.
基佬恐慌
The defence is known as gay panic.
他们是打算以基佬恐慌抗辩
You lot, shut up. Just shut up, I'm telling you, shut up!
你们都给我闭嘴 全都给我闭嘴
The court won't recognise it.
法庭是不会认可的
Homosexual panic, it's not allowed as a defence on its own.
同性恋恐慌不可用作抗辩
But this means we're going to trial.
但这说明我们要打官司了
If he changes his story,
他要是改口了
there's got to be a trial, is that right?
就得打官司了 是吧
The thing is, he's insane.
但问题是 他是个疯子
And, I mean, genuinely, he's in a state of collapse.
我说真的 他现在彻底崩溃了
Tomorrow, he might say something completely different.
明天 他可能又完全更改说法
Can he stop the funeral? Oh, you're kidding.
他会阻止我们办葬礼吗 不会吧
No, he can't, the body's been released, he can't do that.
不会的 尸体已经入棺 他没法闹的
But if it does go to court... he can say all this, out loud?
但要真闹上法庭 他会理直气壮地作出供词
He can say it was Lance's fault?
说这一切都是兰斯的错吗
Yeah.
对
And could it work?
能行得通吗
Is there any chance it could actually work?
他有没有可能逃脱制裁
No.
不可能
Although... if he claims sexual assault,
尽管如果他声称自己受到性侵犯
we might be looking at manslaughter, not murder.
那可能就会判他过失杀人而不是谋杀
What's that for? What?
干什么 怎么
Why you lookin' at me?
为什么看着我
I can go and see him.
我可以去找他
I know he's turned down your request.
我知道他拒绝和你见面
Unless, Henry, you want to try and...?
除非亨利 你想要试试吗
I don't want to see him, no.
我才不想见他 不试
Understood.
好的
But I could get to see him, to represent you, if you want?
如果你想的话 我可以代表你去见他
And obviously I could take a statement.
显然我也可以记一份口供
Have a briefcase with me, files and a pen.
带个公文包 装着文件和笔
Because solicitors get searched
尽管进看守所的时候
entering a prison just like everyone else,
任何人包括律师都要进行搜身
but I'd still have a pen.
但我还是想要只笔
Because a pen is all I'd need, really.
因为我就需要一只笔
I think it would take me a second to lean across
我觉得我可以瞬间探过身去
and insert the pen through his throat.
把笔插♥进♥他喉咙里
Right here. At the base. Straight through to the spine.
就在这底部 直插♥进♥脊柱
I can do that.
我能做到
He'd bleed out in seconds. Dead.
没多久他就能流血至死
So...
所以
that's what I'll do.
我就这么干
With your permission.
如果你们答应的话
Yeah. Absolutely.
好 肯定答应
That would be excellent.
那就太好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's like it says in the old song, "I scarce can take it in".
就像有首老歌♥唱的 "我无法接受"
Thanks for coming. Tell you what, it's invigorated me!
谢谢你来 跟你说 我一肚子气
I'm bloody burning with rage!
我他妈快气死了
And you remember Cleo?
你记得克莱奥吧
Thank you so much for coming.
谢谢你能来
Thank you. Bless you.
谢谢你 上帝保佑你
Help yourself to the buffet.
想吃什么请自便
I'm so sorry, Mr B. Hey, that's all right.
节哀顺变 贝先生 没事的
It's OK.
没事
Oh, darling, come here.
亲爱的 过来
Turns out he had a father and everything.
原来他还有父亲
Daniel? Yeah, he told us he only moved here cos of his job,
丹尼尔 对 他说搬来这里是因为工作
but his ex-wife says he's got a father in Chorlton
可他前妻说他父亲在乔尔顿
in sheltered housing.
住在养老院里
78 years old, no-one knew.
78岁了 谁都不知道
He lied about everything, he is such a liar.
他骗了所有人 他真是个骗子
Right, and this is my sister, Cleo.
好吧 这是我姐姐 克莱奥
We met at that open day. Hello, hi. Oh, we did.
开业的时候见过 你好 确实
You all right?
你还好吗
Please help yourself to the buffet.
想吃什么请自便
Remember what I said - don't let this define you, OK?
记住我说的话 别让这件事影响你
Yeah. And...you've met Cleo?
好 你 你见过克莱奥了吗
Listen to me, though. You didn't die with him, OK?
听我说 你没跟他一起死 知道吗
Yes! Thank you, yes.
没错 谢谢你 没错
Nice of you to come, Freddie.
你能来真好 弗雷迪
Oh, I'm fucking furious.
我他妈快气炸了
Nelly, I thought you were dead. I was, for a while.
耐利 我还以为你死了 那也是气死
I'm furious, though, that murdering fuck!
气死我了 那个傻♥逼♥杀人犯
Cleo, you remember Nelly? Drayton Manor.
克莱奥 记得耐利吗 德雷顿庄园
剧集 | 黄瓜(2015) | 导航列表