剧集 | 黄瓜(2015) | 导航列表
But...still. Fine.
但还是 没问题
I bought you those mugs!
那是我买♥♥的杯子
I know.
我知道
You can't just give things back.
你不能把东西退回来
If you're returning stuff,
如果你要还给我
I'll have that 3,000 quid from the roof.
修屋顶的3000块也一起还我
But then I thought,
但是然后我又想
"She's hiding herself, my daughter,
她有点遮遮掩掩 我的女儿
"A little bit, coming out of the bathroom.
一点点 从浴室出来的时候
"And that's OK, she's at that age,
那也没关系 她到了那个年纪
she's getting shy, I don't mind."
有点害羞 我不介意
At the back of my head, I kept thinking,
但是在大脑深处 我一直在思索
"When did I last see her naked?
我上次见她裸体是什么时候
"Maybe about six months ago.
半年前
But...that's OK."
那也没关系
And then I found out what the tweezers were for.
然后我发现那把镊子是用来干什么的了
She is using the tweezers to pluck herself.
她用那把镊子拔自己的毛
She is plucking her vagina.
拔自己的阴毛
The moment a hair appears, she pulls it out.
一旦有一根毛长出来 她就把它拔掉
She is raw, down there. She is raw.
她是光的 下面那里 光溜溜的
And do you know how I found out?
你知道我怎么知道的吗
Because I looked on her phone.
因为我看了她的手♥机♥
And there they are.
然后我发现
All her photos.
她所有的照片
12 years old and she's giving regular updates on her vagina.
12岁的小姑娘定期更新自己的私处照片
To the boys. All the boys. Any boy who wants it.
给男孩子看 所有的男孩子 只要想看
Because that's what they do now, the boys,
因为那就是他们现在做的事 那些男孩
they tell a girl she's dirty if she's got hairs,
他们告诉女孩有阴毛是件很肮脏的事
they tell her she's filthy, they tell her she smells,
他们说她又脏又臭
so she's literally pulling out every new hair,
所以只要长出新的阴毛
the second it appears.
她就把它们一根根地拔♥出♥来♥
With her tweezers. The tweezers at the back of the shelf.
用她的镊子 镊子就在书架的后面
And then she photographs herself, because that's her currency,
然后她自♥拍♥ 因为自♥拍♥照就是她的价值
that's who she is,
那就是她的身份
that photo dictates who she is and where she ranks.
照片决定了她的身份
On the league table. Of vaginas.
和在阴♥道♥的排行榜上的等级
Jesus!
天哪
They sit there, that little gang of girls, all her mates,
他们就坐在那儿 那群小女孩
ever since they were eight and nine years old,
从她们八♥九♥岁时起
they've been sitting in this house,
就一直呆在这个房♥子里
saying, "No boy's ever going to tell me what to do."
她们说 轮不到男孩来操控我的生活
And then they hit puberty and it's like someone flicks a switch.
然后她们到了青春期 好像有个开关
All of a sudden, a boy can walk in the room
突然 一个男孩走进屋子
and they become slaves.
她们就都变成了奴隶
On the spot. They are enslaved to him, like it's genetic.
她们立刻成了他的奴隶 像天生就这样
And there's nothing I can do to stop it.
而我却什么也做不了
Nothing.
什么也做不了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I've not been paying you enough attention. I know that. But...
我知道我没有给你足够的关心 但...
Bless her, is she OK?
上帝保佑她 她还好吗
She's upstairs. Crying. Grounded, along with her brother, now.
她在楼上哭呢 现在跟她哥哥在一起禁足
Do you want me to have a word?
你想让我说点什么吗
You can tell her it's your fault.
你可以告诉她这都是你的错
Hey. Look, that stuff in the house was out of line...
这个房♥子里发生的事已经超出常规了
That stuff in our mother's house.
是在我妈妈的房♥子里
OK, all right. But...Molly?
好吧 但是 莫莉
That's got nothing to do with me!
这跟我一点关系都没有
Is that what you think?
你是这样想的吗
So it's nothing to do with you
所以在院子里一个男孩靠近莫莉
when a boy comes up to Molly in the yard
把他的手伸进她的裙子
and shoves his hand up her skirt
抓她的小屁♥股♥
and grabs hold of her bald little fanny
好像他得到了无上的权力
like he's got every right,
也跟你没关系吗
because it's funny, it is hilarious, all thanks to you, Henry,
因为这有趣又滑稽 都拜你所赐亨利
because now he can shove his hand down her pants
因为他现在能把手伸进她裤子里
and ask her if she's nervous!
还问她"你紧张吗"
I didn't think.
我从没想过这些
They're children.
她们还是孩子
You have to think.
你必须去想
All the time.
一直想
You're chucking everything away.
你已经在失去一切了
Do not lose me.
别失去我
Now get out.
你现在走吧
Oh, my God, Mr B, you're a dark horse!
天哪 贝先生 你真是一匹黑♥马♥
Scotty said you had a porn empire -
斯科蒂说你在你妈妈的房♥子里有个
in your dead mother's house. That's unbelievably sick.
有个色情帝国 这简直太变♥态♥了
It wasn't quite like that.
不完全是那样
I can't believe you left me out!
真不敢相信你居然没叫上我
If you wanted boys wanking off on camera,
如果你想让男孩们在镜头里打飞机
I was born for that,
我是最佳人选
I've filmed myself loads of times.
我自己拍过很多次小♥电♥影♥
No, thank you, Dean.
不用了 谢谢你 迪恩
Have a look. No,
看一下 不
really, thank you. And they weren't...
真的 谢谢 而且他们不是在
wanking off.
打飞机
You weren't there all the time.
你又不是一直在那
Oh. Really?
真的吗
That Tomasz kid,
那个叫托马兹的孩子
he was touching up Meatballs.
他在跟肉球君亲热
Well, they're all grounded now, thank God.
他们现在都被禁足了 谢天谢地
Meatballs?!
肉球君
Anyway, I'm not back till tomorrow.
不管怎样 明天以前我是不会回来的
I'm off to this thing in Crewe, with the nudists.
我要和那些裸体主义者们离开克鲁郡
A naked barbecue, it's asking for trouble.
有个裸体烧烤 简直就是自找麻烦
I've got to drive him all the way there,
我要一路把他送到那
then drive all the way back so I can go to work!
然后再赶回来去上班
I hope he appreciates you.
希望他能感谢你
I do! I love her, don't I, Scotts?
他会的 我爱她不是吗 斯科蒂
He does, he loves me.
的确 他爱我
See ya, then! Bye!
拜拜 再见
Yes?
怎么
Hello.
你好
Is that it?
然后呢
I just wanted to say sorry. About your mum and dad.
关于你父母 我只想说声对不起
You pissed them off.
你把他们惹恼了
And that's brilliant!
太厉害了
Dad's climbing the walls.
我爸正坐立不安呢
It's the best thing you ever did.
这是你做的最棒的事
D'you want some of this?
你想来点这个吗
My mother gave us a whole crate.
我妈给了我一整箱
Well, she gave it to me.
她给了我
But I'm democratic.
但我都给分了
I'm going out.
我要走了
She asked about...
她问起了
a teacher from my school.
我学校的一个老师
Mr. Pascoe.
帕斯科先生
Left his job and his wife overnight, apparently.
显然他一夜之间消失了
My mother said, "He taught you, did you hear anything?"
我妈说 他教过你 你有听说什么吗
I said,
我说
"No, that's weird, he was nice."
没有 这太奇怪了 他人很好
Come and celebrate!
来庆祝一下
What the hell.
管他的
Here we go.
我们开始吧
Nice place.
房♥子不错
Very nice.
很棒
Yeah, we've been here six years, although...
虽然我们在这住了六年...
it's just me now.
现在只剩我自己了
So, this is it.
所以就是这样
I haven't done anything complicated,
我没特别准备什么
I've just got some nice fillet steak, if that's OK?
只是买♥♥了些上好的菲力牛排 可以吗
剧集 | 黄瓜(2015) | 导航列表