剧集 | 黄瓜(2015) | 导航列表
Who've you got now?
在学校 谁是你的新宠
In school. Who's the new boy?
没谁
No-one.
没别人 我结婚了 很幸福
There isn't. I'm married. I...I'm happy.
真的
I am.
我有琳恩和两个孩子
I've got Lynne and the kids.
你是唯一一个
There was only you.
是吗
Yeah?
把它删了吧
I think you should delete it.
我有她手♥机♥号♥
I've got her number.
谁的号♥码
Who?
那是谁
What's that?
你小姨子
Your wife's sister.
她和我妈在一个委员会
On that committee with my mother.
我给家里打了个电♥话♥
I phoned home.
要来了萨利的手♥机♥号♥
And got...Sally's number.
好了好了 对不起 弗雷迪
OK, OK. Sorry. Sorry, Freddie.
如果我之前惹你生气了 我道歉
I'm...I'm sorry if I ever pissed you off
但我...我真的希望你...
but I...I'd really appreciate...
不要发出去
Don't send it.
拜托了
Please.
你还记得那个叫艾德南的男孩吗
That boy Adnan. Do you remember him?
他2011年出柜了
He came out in year 11.
朱迪·琼斯 2010年出柜了
Judy Jones, year 10.
那个小史蒂夫·鲍登 13岁就出柜了
That little Steve Bowden was out from the age of 13.
-那个人本该是我的 -他不过是个小屁孩
- That should've been me. - He was just a camp little kid.
但他出柜了 他们全都出柜了
But he was out. They were all out.
我做♥爱♥的次数是他们的十倍
And I was getting ten times the sex that they ever did,
但我为了你 只能隐瞒
but I had to keep it a secret because of you.
你明明很享受
You loved every second of it.
你给了我人生最好的性♥爱♥
Oh, you were the fuck of my life.
但你知道什么更好吗 整死你
But do you know what's even better? Fucking with you now.
-放手 快放手 -把手♥机♥给我
- Fuck off! Fuck off! - Give it to me!
-放开我 -好 咱俩都停手
- Get off me! - OK. Let's stop.
-快给我 给我 -我说了不 快放手
- Just give it! Give it! - I said no! Let go of me! Let go!
把手♥机♥给我 我就马上走
Give me that phone and I'll walk out of here
再也不会出现在你面前
and you'll never see me again!
快把那张该死的照片删掉
Now delete that fucking photo, OK?!
杀了他 亨利
Fucking kill him, Henry!
别管我们 这是私人恩怨
Just leave us! This is a private matter!
-他是个贼 -你这个变♥态♥
- He's a thief! - You fucking twat!
-他偷了我的东西 -把手♥机♥拿走
- He stole something of mine! - Take the phone!
天呐 他都把你弄伤了
Christ! He's hurting you!
上帝啊 滚开
Oh, Jesus! Fuck off!
上帝啊 你这个混♥蛋♥
Jesus Christ, you bastard!
他对我太痴迷了 他是来伤害我的
He's obsessed with me! He came here to hurt me!
你这个骗子 都是你干的 是你叫我来的
You liar! You did it! You brought me here!
墙壁 墙壁 亨利 快看墙壁
The wall! The wall, Henry! Look at the wall!
-我♥操♥ 别动 -放开我 你这个...
- Fuck you! Fuck off! - Just fuck off, you fucking...
-快给我 -放开 快给我
- Just give it me! - Let go! Give it to me!
我的天
Oh, my God.
-他当时几岁 -18 15
- How old was he? - 18! 15!
我的侄子也才15岁 你个杂种
My nephew's 15, you cunt!
住手 住手 天呐
Stop it! Stop it! Jesus!
住手
Stop!
-混♥蛋♥ -亨利 你真♥他♥妈♥没用
- You little fucks! - Henry? You're fucking useless.
这样吧
Look.
行
Ok.
咱们能解决这事
We can sort this out.
只要你把这该死的手♥机♥给我
If you just give me the fucking phone.
-放开我 我是认真的 -我要宰了你
- Let go of me! I'm serious! - I'm gonna fucking kill you, sir!
我可不想加入
I'm not joining in with this.
太诡异了
It's too weird.
-迪恩 杀了他 -别管我们
- Dean. Kill him. - Just leave us alone.
-把他拉走 迪恩 -回你房♥间去
- Get him off me, Dean! - Go back to your room!
昨天的确过得很开心
I mean, that was a good laugh yesterday,
但是贝斯特先生 不好意思你实在太老了
but, I'm sorry, Mr. Best, you're way too old.
还是说出安全词吧[性♥爱♥游戏中叫停的词]
I think you'd better use your safe word.
迪恩 我们是认真的 迪恩
Dean, this is serious! Dean!
迪恩 你这个蠢货 他在袭击我
Dean, you motherfucking dunce! He's attacking me!
这是人身攻击
This is assault!
那就是迪恩吗
So, that's Dean?
-这个蠢货 -我看出来了
- Fucking idiot. - I can see that.
你们应该不会去应门 对吧
Well, I don't suppose you're going to get it, are you?
-迪恩 说真的 -上帝啊 迪恩
- Look, Dean, seriously! - For fuck's sake! Dean!
听着 不管是谁来了 都会把你抓起来的
Listen. Whoever that is, they're gonna get you, OK?
不管是谁 我都会扭断他们的脖子
Well, whoever that is, I will break their fucking necks.
再把你们俩都解决了
And then I'll stamp you two into the ground
直到我拿到那该死的手♥机♥
until I get that fucking phone!
找你的
It's for you.
好吧
Ok.
-把这人拉开 -这谁啊 修电脑的吗
- Get him off me. - Who's he? The man from IT?
这人袭击了我们俩 兰斯 快把他拉开
This man attacked the two of us! Please, Lance! Get him off me!
他就是兰斯
That's Lance?
弗雷迪 很高兴终于见到了你
Freddie, nice to meet you at last.
你们是在玩什么羞耻小游戏吗
What have I interrupted, then? Some sort of little game, is it?
是这个情况吗
Is this what goes on here?
这人是个强♥奸♥犯
This man is a rapist!
-不 他不是 -我不是
- No, he's not. - I am not!
好吧 我也不知道
Well, I don't know what he is!
-但他快把我弄死了 -兰斯 救救我
- But he's killing me! - Lance! Help me. Please.
不不不 谢了 伙计
No! No, no, no, no. Thank you, mate.
不用管我们 谢谢 你可以走了
Just leave us alone. Thank you very much. You can go. Thank you.
-踢他 -什么
- Kick him! - What?
快踢他
Just kick him!
对 快踢死他 快踢死这混♥蛋♥
Yeah, yeah, just fucking kick him! Go on! Kick the fucker!
轮不到你教我 弗雷迪
Don't tell me what to do, Freddie.
求你了 兰斯 快踢他
Please, Lance! Just kick him!
你有种试试
You fucking dare!
你知道吗 我他妈今天真糟心
Do you know, I've had one fuck of a day?
说实在的 最近这几天都他妈很糟心
To be honest, just lately, it's been one fuck of a life.
没错 你要是问我现在想干什么
And, yes, if you were to ask me what I would love to do right now,
我当然愿意 我当然非常愿意
I would love...I would absolutely love...
天呐 我真想把某个倒霉蛋踢得半身不遂
oh, my God, I would love to kick the shit out of someone.
-踢他 -我会扭断他的脖子
- Kick him! - I'll break his neck!
-快踢他 -他俩都得死
- Just do it! Kick him! - Both of them!
老实说 这世界上当属你
Frankly, there is no-one on this earth
最应该被人狂踢一顿 亨利
more deserving of a good kicking than you, Henry.
不是我 不要踢我
Not me! Don't kick me!
还有这个弗雷迪 1990年生的
And then there's Freddie, date of birth 1990.
老天我真想踢你的屁♥股♥ 弗雷迪·巴克斯特
God, I'd love to kick your arse, Freddie Baxter.
-我招你惹你了 -那么问题就来了
- What the fuck have I done? - And that's my problem.
要是我陪你们玩这个游戏 该踢谁呢
If I'm to play this little game of yours, who do I kick?
-别踢我 别踢我 -踢他 踢他
- Not me! Not me! - Kick him! Kick him!
不
No!
今天我看到了两个男孩 他们那么无畏
I saw these boys today. They were so fearless.
我小时候成天担惊受怕
I was scared, when I was a kid.
就连电视上出来一个男人我都害怕被人发现
If a man appeared on the TV, I was so scared of anyone knowing.
于是最终...我害怕那些男人
But the result of that was... I was scared of the man.
我这辈子
All my life...
都在害怕男人
I've been scared of the man.
发送吧
Send it.
你这该死的...
Oh, you little fucking...
这是干什么
What's that for?
我还是走吧
I'd better head off.
有个同事 我觉得他对我有兴趣
There's this bloke at work. I think he's interested.
-我可能会试试 -你不用跟我汇报
- I might give it a go. - You don't need to tell me.
我必须告诉你
Yes, I do.
那我希望他是个好人
Well, I hope he's nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有那台电脑真的是我买♥♥的
剧集 | 黄瓜(2015) | 导航列表