剧集 | 黄瓜(2015) | 导航列表
He went inside me like a machine.
当他真的像台轰鸣的机器进入我的身体时
Literally, he was shafting me like a fucking piston,
他真的把我♥操♥得跟个活塞似的乱颤
and then we flipped it and I fucked him and...
然后我们交换 轮到我来操他...
Oh, man!
天呐
I've got such a hard-on.
我真是硬得不行
It's been a good week for me.
对我来说这星期真是爽坏了
How do you mean?
你什么意思
Fucking my dads off.
操得我哭爹喊娘
You can go.
你可以走了
Yeah.
好吧
I'll see you at work, then. Yeah.
上班时见 好的
We could do that again. If you wanted.
如果你想的话 我们可以再来一次
I was just having a laugh, y'know?
我那只是开玩笑
Great.
好的
If...that's OK?
如果可以的话
I'd like it.
我会很乐意
I'd like it a lot.
我会非常乐意
Thanks.
谢谢
See you soon.
回见
Hi there.
你好
Hello.
你好
Right, do you want a...a coffee? I mean, another one, or...?
你想来杯咖啡吗 我是说再来一杯
No, I'm fine.
不用 没事
Right. Two ticks.
好吧 等我一会
What can I get you?
需要点什么
A...a...skinny latte, thanks. Regular.
一杯脱脂拿铁 谢谢 普通的
You know what you should do, don't you?
你知道你该干什么吧
I'll tell you what you should do!
我告诉你该干什么
You know what to do, don't you? Know what you should do?
你知道该干什么吧 知道该干什么吗
Go home.
回家吧
Go home! Just go home.
回家吧 回家吧
Go home.
回家
One day, the entire human race will come to an end
总有一天 人类会灭绝
and the earth will be reduced to a desolate wilderness,
地球会变成一片荒凉的原野
and do you know why?
你知道为什么吗
We'll be killed off by a virus.
我们会被一种病毒消灭
And do you know where that virus will come from?
你知道这些病毒是哪来的吗
A coffee shop.
咖啡店
It will mutate inside that
就是从他们用来
filthy little rag they use to wipe the steamer.
擦咖啡机的脏抹布上变异出来的
Those things are filthy!
那些东西太脏了
Marie had a go at me on Facebook.
玛丽在脸书上把我大骂了一顿
Good. She's just snide.
很好 她太卑鄙了
She loves me.
她很喜欢我
So...how's the flat? How's life with Freddie?
住的地方怎么样 和弗雷迪一起感觉如何
It's good. We're...getting on.
很好 我们处得很...融洽
We're kind of friends, now, it's like we all just kind of...
我们现在是朋友 就像那种...
And how's things with this new boyfriend of yours?
那你的新男友呢
Who told you?
谁告诉你的
Cleo.
克莱奥
She sounded pissed off. What's been going on?
她听上去很生气 怎么回事
Maybe she should lead her own life,
她说不定该少管管我的事
instead of chasing after mine.
多操心她自个儿的生活吧
So, how old is he?
他几岁了
He's not really a boyfriend, it's just a...thing,
他不算什么男朋友 只是暧昧
It wasn't even... She said he's 40, is that right?
甚至... 她说他40岁了 对不对
I've finished with him.
我跟他已经结束了
But he was 40?
但他的确40岁了
He's gone.
他已经是过去式了
The funny thing is, he was such a Tory.
有趣的是他是个保守党
Can you imagine Cleo?
你能想象克莱奥有多震惊吗
Can you imagine me?!
你能想象我跟保守党一起吗
Cos he said... You left me
因为他说 你丢下我
to run around with boys in their 20s,
跟一帮20的人混在一起
little blond boys in their pants.
穿牛仔裤的金发小鲜肉
That makes sense, I get it, best of luck to you, Henry, great.
这也说得通 我理解 祝你好运 亨利
But if you're going out with someone who's 40,
但是如果你和40岁的人在一起
why aren't you going out with me?
那你为什么不和我一起
I think...
我觉得
technically...
严格上来说
I didn't leave you. I...
我没有丢下你 我...
I walked away when you... All right.
我只是离开了... 好吧
Whatever you say, Henry. Whatever, whatever!
随你怎么说 亨利 随便你
And he's gone.
他是过去式了
I don't care!
我不在乎
Except, clearly, you do.
你显然还在乎
I'll just stop talking,
我不再说了
because you've got to have the last word, haven't you?
因为永远都由你来做决定 对吧
So if I don't say anything, then you can't, can you?
要是我不说话 你也说不出什么 对吧
I asked her if you gave any money to those boys. She said, "Yes."
我问她你是不是给那些男孩钱 她说是的
You paid the rent for that kid Dean. Once!
你还帮那个迪恩交房♥租 就一次
It was 400 pounds, that's all, it was an unpaid bill.
就四百磅 拖欠的账单而已
Well, then, I'm not giving you your money back.
好 那我不会把你的钱还给你
If that's why you wanted to meet me, I'm not.
如果你就是为了这个来见我 我不会还你的
No.
不
That's not why.
不是为了这个
Although...
但是
since you introduced the subject, let me say,
既然你说到这了 我必须得说
it is definitely my money! Yes.
那的确是我的钱 没错
And I'm not gonna let you throw it away on stupid little boys.
我不会让你挥霍在那些毛头小子身上
If you get your life together,
如果你能重归正轨
I can keep giving you an allowance,
我会继续给你零用钱
and then, in six months, we can look at it again.
然后咱们过六个月再来讨论
Because we'll have to sort out the house by then.
因为那时候我们就得分房♥子了
In what way?
怎么分
I want to buy your half, I suppose.
我想把你那半房♥产买♥♥下来
And that depends on work, if I can move up a level.
看情况 如果我的工作能有所提升
Right.
对
You've really planned this.
你真的做了计划
Yeah.
是啊
It's not about the money.
这跟钱没关系
So, why did you want to see me? Although it really is mine.
那你为什么要见我 尽管那的确是我的
Henry, what do you want?
亨利 你想要什么
I suppose...
我想
I was thinking...
我在想
Oh, it's all been a bit...
一直以来都...
mental.
太疯狂了
And...
而且
I sort of got...
我有点
lost...to be honest.
老实说 有点迷失了
It's funny, cos someone asked me, the other day, they said,
有趣的是那天 有人问我说
"Do you know what you should do...?" I've met someone.
"知道你该干什么吗" 我遇见了一个人
Ok.
好吧
He's nice.
他很好
Good.
好的
Who is he?
他是谁
Just...
就是
this bloke. Not that man from the date?
就是一个人 不是约会的那个吗
No, someone else. How old?
不 别人 多大了
36. Early days. Might be nothing.
36岁 才刚开始 可能不会有结果
But he's mad, he's completely mad.
但他很疯 十足的疯子
God, I'd forgotten how mad men can be.
天呐 我都忘了能疯到什么程度
And... I mean, he's insane.
而且 他特别疯狂
But I think there's a chance.
但我觉得那是个机会
Are... are you actually going out?
你 你们一起约过会吗
We're sort of...circling.
我们还在...周♥旋♥
But he wants more, I think.
但我觉得他想要更多
I do.
真的
That's what I'd forgotten - the adrenaline.
我都快忘了肾上腺素分泌的感觉
When a man gets inside and fills your head and...
当某个人占据了你的大脑...
剧集 | 黄瓜(2015) | 导航列表