剧集 | 黄瓜(2015) | 导航列表
他一直想做
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
I used to think, he'll sneak off one day
我以前觉得他可能某天会偷偷溜出去
and have secret little fucks with someone else,
跟某个路人偷偷地来一炮
and that'll be brilliant.
那就太好了
Oh, the relief!
我就解脱了
But he was too good, wasn't he?
但他人实在太好了
He was so good, he put up with me all that time!
他太好了 他一直在迁就我
And I'm never going to find anyone like him again...
我再也找不到像他那样的人了
and I told him to wait!
我明明让他等我的
I told him,
我告诉他
I said to him, "Wait...
我告诉他 等着
"Cos I'm going to come back!"
因为我会回来的
I was always going to come back!
我总会回来的啊
All he had to do was wait,
他只要等我就好了啊
and it's not fair!
这不公平
It's OK.
没事的
Why didn't he wait?
他怎么就不能等等呢
I still don't think it's my fault.
我依旧不觉得是我的错
Oh, give up! Oh, no!
得了吧 不是吧
I know I'm supposed to say, "It's not my fault,"
我知道我应该嘟囔着"这不是我的错"
and then...
然后...
scurry off into some dark little corner
躲到某个小墙角里
and think, "It is my fault."
满心自责"都是我的错"
But bollocks to that!
但滚他妈的吧
Cos, yes, I could've done this
没错 我的确可以这样
and I could've done that, all right,
我也可以那样 没问题
but I have looked, I promise you,
可是 我保证我从各个角度
I have absolutely searched in every part of my soul,
我从各个角度审视了我的内心
and I'm...
而我
I'm sorry but it's not my fault, so you piss off!
我很抱歉 但不是我的错 你们都给我滚
I have never liked you more.
我从来没这么喜欢过你
Yeah, well, you can piss off, too!
是吗 你也可以滚了
Do you know what?
你知道吗
I think we've got it wrong, in all honesty.
我觉得其实我们都弄错了
I think it's Dougie who fucks Harry.
我觉得应该是道基上哈利
Yeah. Cos that's the first thing about fucking, Mr B.
是啊 关于上♥床♥你首先要知道 贝先生
It's never quite the way you expect.
永远和你的预期有出入
Am I having lessons now? Oh, it's about time.
这是在给我上课吗 是时候了
Who's going to have me? Never mind I'm 46 and bereaved.
谁还会要我 我都46岁了还丧了偶
Now I've got to be deflowered. Freddie's still on offer.
我必须得献出我的贞操 你还有弗雷迪
"One night only." that's what you said.
你自己说的 "就一晚"
That's true, you actually said it.
没错 你的确说过
Could you do it, though, Freds?
你会上他吗 弗雷迪
I could. Absolutely.
我行啊 那当然了
What, with me?
什么 跟我做吗
Look at me! What the hell is going to turn you on?
看着我的眼睛 我身上有啥吸引你的地方
Sometimes sex itself is sexy.
有时候做♥爱♥本身就够了
Really?!
真的吗
God, you've got so much to learn!
天呐 你还真是张白纸
Well, teach me, then, you bastard!
那教我啊你们这帮混♥蛋♥
Go on, put him out of his misery.
来吧 帮他从痛苦中解脱吧
You're like a charity! Yeah, that's me, that's me...
你就当做慈善 是啊 我真好...
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Is something funny?
有什么好笑的吗
"Aiden. 24. Versatile."
"艾登 24岁 攻受皆易"
You just missed the best night of your life.
你刚错过了人生中最爽的一晚
Well, it's not too late...
现在还为时不晚...
if you want to ditch your mates.
如果你愿意甩掉你的朋友们
Nah, fuck it.
不要 去你的
We're going home.
咱们回家
Oh, I'm knackered.
我都累死了
See you, then. Night.
明天见 晚安
No.
不
Good.
好
Hi.
你们好
Hiya.
你好
Henrico. Morning.
亨利酱 早上好
So, what's today, then, chaps?
今儿个去干什么呢 小家伙们
Dunno. Cinema? I've gotta see Lucy.
不知道 看电影吗 我得去见露西
Then I might punch anyone who says "Chaps".
然后再给说"小家伙"的人来一拳
After that, I might even cook tonight.
然后 今晚我说不定还会下个厨
Oh, my God, you never cook.
天呐 你从来不做饭
Yeah, well, let's see. If I get a better offer, you can sod off.
走着瞧 要是我做得更好 你就滚蛋吧
Who's that? We're all in.
谁啊 我们都在啊
I know, so who's that?
我知道啊 那是谁啊
Morning, boys. Don't mind us.
早上好 小伙子们 不用管我们
Who the fuck are you? Robbie, kitchen. Alan, with me.
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊 罗比去厨房♥ 亚兰跟我来
Where are you going? What are you doing? Who are you?
你们去哪 你们干什么 你们谁啊
That's my room!
那是我房♥间
Get off that, it's mine.
松手 那是我的
What the fuck are you doing?!
你♥他♥妈♥要干什么
If you could just stand back, mate. That's my stuff!
你还是站一边去吧 伙计 那是我的
If you could just stand back, as requested, sir. Thank you.
你还是乖乖站一边去吧 先生 谢谢
Get off!
放手
Fuck off! Just fuck off!
滚 你给我滚开
S-Sorry, wh-where are you going?
不好意思 你要去哪
Look, where do you think you're going?
你这是要去哪
Wha...?
搞...
Oh, no, you don't. I don't give a toss, mate.
快停下来 我管不着你 老兄
You've got two minutes to get out, OK?
你有两分钟离开这里 好吗
Just give it. Give it!
快还给我
Give it!
还给我
Argh, stop!
住手
Don't, don't, don't! Freddie, stop it, don't!
不要 弗雷迪 快住手
Oh, like you'd fucking dare, you coward! Fuck you!
你有种就真推我下去 懦夫 操♥你♥妈♥
Well, Roderick says, do yourselves a favour and get out.
罗德里克说 搬出去也是对你们自己好
But he's the landlord.
但他是我们的房♥东
He is, and as of this moment,
是的 也就是从现在开始
he declares that his premises have been illegally occupied.
他宣称自己的房♥产被人非法侵占了
Your property is henceforth his property
你们的财产也是他的财产
and you're all required to leave this building immediately.
你们必须马上离开这里
Robbie. Car. Nice and quick,
罗比 快把车开来
He's not even a proper landlord!
他甚至都算不上这里的房♥东
I'm phoning the police. Great!
我要报♥警♥ 那太好了
Me, too!
我也要
That's mine, you bastards! It's my flat!
那是我的 你们这群混♥蛋♥ 这是我的房♥子
Look at me! Look at me!
快正眼看我
I'm going to fucking deck you!
我会整死你的
They just walked in! I know! They did it to us, too!
他们就这样闯进来 这都他们干的
Oh, my God, he tried to kill me!
天哪 那人差点杀了我
Literally, I almost died! Which one?
我差点就死了 是哪个家伙
That one over there! Him!
那边那个 就是他
No, don't kill him! Don't! Scotty, don't! Stop it!
别 别杀了他 斯科蒂 快住手
All right, all right, all right! OK, OK!
好了好了 我不杀他
What are you doing?!
你想干嘛
We just moved in yesterday!
我们昨天才搬进来
Roderick said it was fine, he gave us the fucking keys!
罗德里克说没事的 他都把钥匙给我了
This was yesterday! Jonjo?
昨天啊 琼乔
I might have a little bit of work for you.
我有点活要给你
Calico Warehouse.
在凯力克仓库这儿
Who's in charge here?
这儿谁管事
No idea.
不知道
You can stop that right now.
马上停手
Police! Here are the police!
是警♥察♥ 警♥察♥来了
OK, come here. So this man took my laptop
快过来 这个人抢了我的笔记本电脑
and my speakers and then he assaulted me.
还有音响 接着他还打了我
I entered my client's property
我只是进入我客户的房♥产
and found this young man high on drugs.
发现这个小伙子正在嗑药
Oh, fuck off! Fuck off, you liar!
剧集 | 黄瓜(2015) | 导航列表