剧集 | 黄瓜(2015) | 导航列表
but that was years ago now, they're old.
是好多年前的了 太旧了
Yeah, we went driving round all the vineyards.
那时我们开车经过葡萄园
Five years ago, six?
那是五年之前 还是六年
I went to Paris with the school.
我是跟着学校去的巴黎
Tres bien.
极好[法语]
Oh, my God, that's nice!
天啊 这张好
Yeah, he didn't keep that on his desk,
是啊 他没把这照片放在桌子上
it was in his drawer.
而是放在抽屉里
To be honest...if you pissed him off,
说实在的 如果你把他惹毛了
he'd open the drawer and say,
他就会打开抽屉 说
"Eff off, Henry!"
"滚开 亨利"
I bet he did.
他肯定这么干
He was nice looking, wasn't he?
他挺好看的 是吧
He was, yeah.
对 曾经很好看
And things like this.
像这样的东西
We've all got one of these,
我们都有一个
they sent them up from Plymouth,
从普利茅斯运来的
I don't know if you want to keep it, or...
我不知道你是想留着它 还是
Excuse me? Boys?
打扰一下 小伙子们
If you're going to do that, could you go inside?
你们要是必须这么做 进屋做好吗
Do what?
做什么
Toss each other off.
互撸
Ok, Freddie, could you both, er...?
弗雷迪 你们俩能不能
Sorry.
不好意思
He's fit.
他真是性感迷人
I can see why you chased after him.
我明白你为什么跟在他屁♥股♥后面了
Except Lance ended up getting slaughtered.
要不是兰斯死于非命
Right, I didn't... Um...
我没有...
I'm not sure that's fair.
这话不公平
You make it sound like it was my fault.
你说得好像错在我
Well, you killed him.
是你杀了他
I did not.
我没有
But...you did.
但其实是你
I mean, everyone knows that.
大家都懂
He wouldn't be dead if it wasn't for you.
要不是你 他不会死
So, I killed him, did I?
这么说是我杀了他
Was that me?
是我吗
Oh, seriously, was it me?!
开玩笑 是我吗
Or was it Daniel Coltrane who picked up
还是丹尼尔·科尔特兰
that club and bashed his head in?
拿球杆敲破了他脑袋
Where was I in the room?
我在那房♥间哪个地方
You were standing right there!
你就站在那儿
What?
什么
What the fuck d'you sit here thinking, you lot?
你们这些人没脑子吗
It was practically yesterday!
几乎就是昨天的事
I don't think you're being fair.
你这么说不对
Yeah, well, when you're not having a sly little tug
等你没在下午12点10分时
and sipping red wine at ten past twelve in the afternoon,
就忙着撸管和喝红酒时
you can have an opinion, all right?
才有资格说话 好吗
It was Henry's fault, wasn't it?
难道不怪亨利吗
I-I dunno.
我不知道
Sod it. I'd better go.
该死 我得走了
I'll leave you to your, er...
不打扰你和你的...
your...your collective.
你的小团体了
I remember the first time that I met you.
我还记得初次见你
Cos I worked with Lance for all that time,
我一直和兰斯是同事
and he was lovely to me, he was brilliant,
他待我很好 人超好
and every single day he'd talk about you.
每天都提起你
So I was expecting this really nice man.
我很期待这个好男人
And in you walk. Toad of Toad Hall.
见到你才发现是个臭屌♥丝
Oh, my God.
额滴神
He loved you...
他以前很爱你...
and you treated him like shit.
你却辜负了他
I said I wouldn't do this.
我本来不想说这些
Think how scared he was.
想想他有多害怕
He must have been terrified.
他肯定很恐惧
And he couldn't get out,
但他逃不掉
he was trapped in that room,
被困在屋子里
and there was no way of getting out.
没办法出去
Because you pushed him in there!
因为是你推他进去的
And then you locked the door!
还把门锁上了
Right, Mr. B, I borrowed this, if you don't mind,
贝先生 借了这个 不介意吧
and if you do, it's too late, I'm going home,
就算介意也晚了 我要回家了
so thanks for everything, see ya.
谢谢你做的一切 再见
Hold on, where's he going?
慢着 你去哪儿
Home.
回家
What, proper home, to his mum?
什么 回他爸妈家
He told me, they threw him out.
他说过他们赶走了他
Oh, don't be so stupid, he was making all that up!
别傻了 那都是他编的
It's taken me months to persuade him,
我劝了他几个月
I just kept nagging!
不停地说啊说
Bye!
拜
Oh, my God...
天啊
Good luck!
祝你好运
Shut up!
别叫了
Be nice to them!
对他们好点
Leave me alone!
别管我
Go on, Dean!
加油 迪恩
Come on, my son!
加油 儿子
Fuck off!
滚
Deano! Deano! Deano!
迪诺 迪诺 迪诺
Deano! Deano! Deano!
迪诺 迪诺 迪诺
Deano! Deano! Deano! Deano!
迪诺 迪诺 迪诺 迪诺
I'm gonna miss him.
我会想他的
The idiot.
那个傻♥逼♥
Look, it's got a balcony,
看 还有个阳台
I can wave at the crowds.
我能朝人群招手
The man who lived there dropped down dead.
以前的房♥客从阳台摔死了
Food poisoning,
食物中毒
terrible way to go.
那样死好可怕
But I sent the girls in,
但我让女生们住进去
it's all clean now.
现在很干净
Lovely place to live.
地方很好住
It just means we can spread out,
我们能分开住
and there's a nice room for Helen.
有个房♥间很适合海伦
It's closer for work,
上班很近
it's 30 minutes on the bus from here.
坐公车只要30分钟
And let's face it,
说实在的
this wasn't going to last for ever.
也不能一直这么下去
But you've been happy with us, haven't you?
但我们一起很开心 不是吗
Oh, it's been amazing,
确实好
it's been absolutely brilliant.
可以说非常棒
Except...you know what gay men are like.
不过...基佬们就这样
All those lesbian jokes.
都爱开拉拉的玩笑
What did you say to them?
你怎么说她们了
Nothing.
没什么
What did you say?
你说什么了
Nothing!
没什么
What did you say about lesbians?
你怎么说拉拉了
I said they have no allies in nature.
我说她们本质上没有同类
Which is true!
说错了吗
Thanks for everything!
非常感谢
We'll pay you back...one day!
总有一天会回报你的
Good luck, Henry!
祝你好运 亨利
And you! You know where we are!
你也是 你知道我们在哪
Who's in?
有谁在
Just you and me.
只有我们俩
They've gone, the girls.
拉拉们都走了
Vanessa came and picked them up about two o'clock.
瓦内萨两点左右来接走的
Thought that was next week.
我以为是下周呢
剧集 | 黄瓜(2015) | 导航列表