剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我看过你的思想
I was in your head.
听着 你该去个安全的地方
Look, you should be somewhere safe, okay?
我必须要来告诉你 这一切
I needed to tell you... everything.
艾薇塔 你必须离开了
Evita, you got to get out of here.
这个城市正在分崩离析
You know this whole city is tearing itself apart.
我也知道有人会去拯救它
I also know it's in good hands.
听着 你变得 你一直很重要
Look, you've become... You are important.
我不希望看见你受伤
And I don't want to see you hurt.
好吗
Okay?
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
下次见 泰隆·约翰逊
I'll see you soon, Tyrone Johnson.
转念一想 你俩在一起也不赖
You know, on second throw, I don't hate you two together.
-坦迪 -如果这城市没有自我摧毁
- Tandy-- - If the city doesn't destroy itself,
你应该赶紧搞定她
you should lock that down.
我们现在怎么办
So, what are we gonna do now?
我们越过商业区 看游♥行♥是否已经结束
Um... we'll beeline past the CBD and see if the parade's past
恐怖情绪是否已经下降
and Terrorizing has gone down.
现在肯定有成千上万的恐惧怪了 不是吗
Oh, I mean, there's got to be hundreds of Terrors by now, right?
好 那我们就直奔源头 解决问题
Okay, then we deal., and we go straight to the Core,
那我们就切断源头 就像钻井那次一样
and we stop it at the source, just like we did at the rig.
钻井是伊凡的功劳
Ivan stopped the rig.
我们甚至不确定切断源头是否能驱赶恐惧
We're not even sure stopping it will make the Terrors go away.
但我不知道自己有什么用
And I-- I don't know how good I'm gonna be
现在我的斗篷变碎片了 没用了
now that my cloak is ripped to shreds, it's useless.
听着 我根本没用
Look, I-- I'm useless!
也许这座城市这次不该选我做救世主
Maybe the city picked the wrong saviors this time.
不
No.
什么不
No, what?
不 一切都不
No... to this whole thing.
我从前认识的你 躲在自己的阴影中
This old you that I met, hiding from his own shadow?
每次只会犹豫不决 不会付诸行动
Second-guessing every move instead of actually moving,
如果是那样的你 泰隆
if this is the guy that's gonna show up, Tyrone,
那我们俩都会没命
we're both gonna die.
也许我本来就是那样的人
Maybe that's who I am.
再说一遍 不
Again, no.
你是最牛逼的泰隆·约翰逊
You are Tyrone freaking Johnson.
少女杀手投球手 不算时间也是空间转移大♥师♥
Baller lady-killer, master of space, if not time,
你不需要斗篷也可以做到
and you don't need a cloak for all of that.
如果我就是需要呢
Look, what if I do?
那你可以用这个
Well, then you can use this.
那是...
Is that--?
是的
It is.
你怎么...
How did you--?
我偷来的
I stole it.
从小时候的你手里
From little you.
这是我偷的第一件东西
It was the first thing I ever stole.
之前你怎么不说这是他的
Why didn't you say anything about his before?
因为我需要这个
Because I needed it.
我真的很需要
I really needed it.
现在呢
And now?
现在你需要它
And now you need it.
即使其实你并不需要
Even though you don't need it.
但我需要你
But I need you.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你真的准备好了吗
You ready to do this?
嗯
Yeah.
你说得没错 这的确是最快的路线
Oh, you were right. This is the quickest way!
就在那边 终于找到一条能走的...
There it is, right up there! I think we finally got a path--
路
...luck.
-该死 -没错
- Shit. - Yep.
你就是非要多管闲事 对吧
You just couldn't leave it alone, could you?
不然还有什么乐趣
Well, what fun would that be?
你应该留在纽约的 贱♥人♥
You should've stayed in New York, bitch.
阿门
Amen.
-你没事吧 -不 我只是
- You okay? - No, I just...
有点疼
It stings a little.
罗克森
操作设备
我们到了
So... here we are.
没错
Yep.
我们到了
Here we are.
奥莱利直接带我找到了你们
Looks like O'Reilly led me right to you.
你真的还想再朝我开枪吗
You really gonna try to shoot at me again?
不...事不过三
No... fool me thrice.
不过你的小跟班
Your little side piece, though.
我估计她没法像你那样光速移♥动♥吧
I'm guessing she doesn't travel as light as you.
没错 她不行
Nope, she doesn't.
我不会再让你拿我的人生做把柄了
I'm not letting you hold my life hostage anymore.
不会让你再威胁我的朋友 我的家人了 明白吗
Not my friends or my family, you understand?
听着 你这个小...
Listen, you little--
我不再怕你了
I'm not afraid of you anymore.
你呢
Are you?
你应该
You should be.
你应该非常...非常...害怕
You should be very... very... afraid.
你害怕吗
You afraid?
怕
I am.
你没事吧
You okay?
正如我之前所说 如果我有光匕♥首♥ 我会杀他
Like I said before, if I had a knife of light I'd kill him,
但是...我没有
but... I don't.
没错 但是你有能力想去哪里就去哪里
No, but you have the power to be wherever you want.
或者我该去的地方
Or wherever I'm supposed to be.
我明白了
I get it now.
-泰隆 -艾薇塔说得对 我们中有一人
- Tyrone? - Evita was right. One of us has to die
必须献出生命才能阻止这一切
in order for us to stop this.
没做 但没人说必须是你死
Yeah, but nobody says that has to be you.
这是命运
Fate does!
所以我这么快 所以我能先到达那里
That's why I'm so fast, so I can get there first.
不 你胡扯 你不能这样...
No. This is bullshit. You can't just...
-很高兴认识你 坦迪·博文 -死去
- It was nice knowing you, Tandy Bowen. - ...die!
-混♥蛋♥ -坦迪 离开这里
- Screw you! - Tandy, get out of here!
你能瞬间去很远的地方 泰
You're the one that can travel great distance, Ty.
那就用你的能力 我不会让你死在这里
Have at it, then. I'm not gonna let you die in here.
我们必须有人死
One of us has to.
那我们俩都得死
Then we both have to.
不知道为什么 命运让我们相遇
For some reason, life tossed us together
让我们相互影响 如果你要死 我也要死
and mixed up our mojo, so if it's on you, it's on me, too,
我知道
I know that.
泰 有时候我可能只知道这一点
Shit, Ty, sometimes it's the only thing that I know.
而下面的恐惧漩涡和我们接触时的力量比起来
And this swirling ball of scary down here is probably nothing
可能够本就不算什么
compared to that sting when you and I touched.
就是这个办法
Actually... it's exactly that.
抓住我的手
Hold my hand.
我们让他们看看什么叫神圣搭档
We'll show these assholes a divine pairing.
多则报道表示全市莫名爆发的暴♥力♥
Similar reports are coming in that the unexplained acts
在清晨涌起一股
of violence across the city have all but stopped,
奇怪的能流后
immediately after a strange
已经慢慢平息
flash of energy lit up the morning sky.
当局现在无法解释到底发生了什么
Authorities currently have no explanation for what happened,
但是州长和市长均已经发言保证
but the mayor and the governor have both given statements
会进行事故的详细调查
promising a full investigation into the matter.
罗克森负有责任
-这是什么 -爱心包裹
- What's this? - Care package.
没有看上去那么好
It's not as glamorous as I make it look.
我都不知道你还知道怎么有爱心
I didn't know you knew how to care.
我在学习
I'm learning.
剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表