剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表
好了 姑娘们 上扶手杠
All right, girls. To the barre.
今天 我们练习脚尖旋转
Today, we're going to try a pirouette.
从头开始
Start from first, and...
伸展 准备
Tendu. Prepare.
脚尖旋转 五 收
Pirouette. Fifth and close.
很好 凯蒂
Perfect, Katie.
其他人收
The rest of you are close.
坦迪 专心点
Tandy, focus.
再来
Let's try again.
第一脚位
First positions.
你确定是同一个人吗
You sure it's the same guy?
嗯 我确定就是我们装的那个系统
Yeah, I'm sure it's the same system we put in.
隔着一个街区就听到了
Heard that a block away.
那我们怎么拿回来
So, how we gonna get it back?
把什么拿回来
Get what back?
我们装了一套汽车音响
We installed a car stereo,
结果有个有钱混♥蛋♥不肯给我们钱
and the rich prick stiffed us on it.
泰 那是我的兜帽衫吗
Ty, is that my hoodie?
放在我房♥间了
It was in my room.
那我们怎么办
So, what we gonna do?
小家伙 你也知道爸爸妈妈的样
Look, little man, you know how Mom and Pops are.
马上要下雨了 你得回家去
It's starting to rain. You need to get home.
回见 坦迪 妈妈
See ya, Tandy. Hi, Mom!
研发部 谢谢
Research and Development, please.
内森·博文办公室 谢谢
Nathan Bowen's office, please.
爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
听着 我开锁
All right, look, I'll pop the lock.
你撬出我们的音响 不是什么大事
You slide out our B&O. No big.
这叫"盗车重罪"
They call it "grand theft auto."
第一个词就是"大"的意思
Grand literally means "big."
哥们 我们只是夺回我们的东西
Hey, man, we're just taking back what's ours.
-嗯 -那我们去报♥警♥好了
- Yeah. - So let's go to the cops.
报♥警♥ 得了吧
The cops? Yeah, right.
-拜托 -你怕什么啊
- Come on, man. - Look, what are you so afraid of?
如果我再惹麻烦
If I get in trouble again,
我爸会把我打成白人的
my pops is gonna beat the black off me.
似乎他已经做到了 B
Looks like he already did, B.
随便了
Yo, whatever, man.
伸展 脚尖旋转
Tendu. Pirouette.
伸展 脚尖旋转
Tendu. Pirouette.
上车 你个小落汤鸡
Get in here, you waterlogged pumpkin.
快点
Quick, quick.
关车门
Close that.
我们走
Let's go.
妈妈哪去了
What happened to Mama?
她的背好像还在疼
I think her back is still hurting.
练习怎么样
How was practice?
你劈开木板了吗
Did you chop a board in half?
那是空手道 不是芭蕾
That's karate, not ballet.
是啊
That's right.
她的后背还会好起来吗
Is her back ever going to get better?
她服了好多药
She's been taking a lot of pills.
我们都不会有事的
Look, we're all gonna be okay.
我得接一下
I gotta take this.
是工作电♥话♥
It's work.
内森·博文
Nathan Bowen.
泰 你怎么还在外面
Ty, what are you still doing out, man?
你说你害怕
You said you were scared,
我就替你做了
so I thought I'd do it for you.
你还成强盗了
So, you thugging now?
怎么 你觉得自己长大了
What? You feel like a big man now?
不是
No.
我就是害怕
I just feel scared.
伙计 咱们得把这个送回去
Look, man, we're gonna go take this back, okay?
别动
Don't move.
跑
Run!
珀西·拉沃纪念大桥
如果你关闭钻塔
If you shut the rig down,
将会发生三件很糟的事
three very bad things are going to happen.
一 结构坍塌
Number one, structural collapse.
当支柱弯曲
And when the legs buckle,
舱体入水
and the hull hits the water,
便会发生第二件事
that'll cause number two.
很大规模的爆♥炸♥
A very large explosion.
这两件事 跟第三件事都没法比
And those two, they don't even compare to number three.
全面能量分散 你听懂了吗
Complete energy dispersion. Are you following?
快走
Come on, come on!
快走 我们走
Come on, let's go!
181 我们正在追赶两名嫌犯
181, we're code six with two suspects.
可能是盗窃犯
Possible 459.
机密是一回事 但玩忽职守是另一回事
There's confidential, but there's also negligent.
如果钻塔
If this rig goes--
恕我直言 先生
With all due respect, sir,
我觉得我们该联♥系♥政♥府♥了
I think it's time that we call in the government.
我们...
Are-- -
爸爸
Daddy!
快走 快走
Come on. Come on, come on.
待在这儿
Stay there.
别动
Freeze!
-另一个在哪呢 -他什么都没做
- Where's the other one? - He didn't do nothing!
我们正要把这个送回去呢 我发誓
We were just taking this back. I swear!
比利
Billy!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
罗克森
斗篷与匕♥首♥ 第一季 第一集
数年后
老样子
The usual.
控制篮板
...controlling the boards!
曼宁 你再投三分
Manning, you take another three,
我就回到过去
and I am going to go back in time,
杀了你奶奶
and kill your grandmother!
约翰逊 16号♥把你守得死死的
Johnson! Sixteen is owning you, son!
他还拿胳膊肘怼我 裁判就是不罚
He's throwing elbows. Stripes isn't calling it.
那是裁判的错咯
So it's the ref's fault?
不 我就是说
No, I'm-- I'm just saying that...
没事 先生
Nothing, sir.
你在下面好美
You look good out there.
你也是
Yeah, you too.
不
No.
我可不怎么会跳舞
I'm not a very good dancer.
你是来贵宾座剔牙的吗
Oh, so you're just here to floss in VIP?
我是来结识你这样的人的
I'm here to meet someone like you.
我其实不喜欢这个
You know, this really isn't my thing.
那你喜欢什么
So what is?
你会觉得无聊的
You're gonna think it's lame.
不 你现在必须告诉我了
No. Now you gotta tell me.
我喜欢有趣的家庭派对
I like a good house party.
好音乐
You know, dope playlist.
能深入你心里的曲子
Songs that can get inside of you.
你可以放松下来
And you can just chill.
-很可悲吧 -不会
- Pathetic, right? - No!
还挺可爱的
It's kind of adorable.
我有栋房♥子
I have a house.
周末时我叔叔让我自己在那里随便玩
Yeah, my uncle let me have the run of the place for the weekend.
真的吗
Really?
你有好音乐吗
You got a dope playlist?
拜托 裁判
Come on, ref!
我爸以前好像就喝这个
Hey, I think my dad used to drink this.
以前吗
Used to?
怎么 他戒酒了吗
What? Is he in AA or something?
不是
No.
剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表