剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表
斗篷与匕♥首♥
第二季第一集
《斗篷与匕♥首♥》前情提要
Previously on Cloak and Dagger...
跑
Run!
爸爸
Daddy!
对不起
I'm sorry.
-你叫什么 -坦迪 你呢
- What's your name? - Tandy. How about you?
泰隆
Tyrone.
等等 你是那个孩子吗
Wait, are you that kid?
沙滩
The beach?
恐惧拥有不可名状的力量在激励我
There's something about fear that pushes me.
一直如此
Has my whole life.
所有的希望都消失了
When all hope slips away,
我变得头脑发热又焦虑 武器就在手里
I get all hot and bothered and weaponized.
你也能看见别人的恐惧吗
And you can see people's fears, too?
很讽刺 我能看见他们的希望
Ironically, I can see their hopes.
-奥莱利警探 -你好 警探
- Detective O'Reilly? - Hi, Detective.
我愿意留下来面对这件事
I'm willing to stay and face this.
康纳斯在找你 你要低调点行事
Connors is after you. You have to lay low.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我要我爸爸回来 混♥蛋♥
I want my father back, asshole.
是你杀了我
You killed me?
我喜欢给女朋友做薄煎饼
I like making girlfriend pancakes.
福斯 我想吃庆祝薄煎饼
Fuchs? I want celebration pancakes!
泰隆·约翰逊
Tyrone Johnson!
你因谋杀福斯警官被捕了
You are under arrest for the murder of Officer Fuchs!
-我想我们输了 -我也这么觉得
- I think we lost. - I think you're right.
现在怎么办
So what happens now?
我不会再让你拿我的人生做把柄了
I'm not letting you hold my life hostage anymore.
是第一次能量泄露
The initial energy expulsion,
会把所有人都变成嗜血怪兽
it turns everyone into blood-thirsty monsters.
每当城市遭受灾难时
Every time the city has been struck with a catastrophe,
最后总是由两个人拯救
it's always come down to two people.
抓住我的手
Hold my hand.
我们让他们看看什么叫神圣搭档
We'll show these assholes a Divine Pairing.
罗克森负有责任
第一脚位 准备好了吗
First position. Ready?
半步
And... demi.
大步
And grand.
半步
And demi.
手向前
Port de bras forward,
伸直
straight...
这玩意真行
That shit is real, daily.
他要来一个吗
He gonna pop like that?
-真行 -等着瞧圣诞节的吧
- Some kinda way. - Watch how it's gonna be at Christmas.
小伙子 你最好拿小点的练习
Little man, you might eye to boost somethin' smaller
以免把漆都蹭坏了
so you can practice without scratchin' that paint job.
今晚挣得真多
Make that good money tonight.
可能需要再进货了
Shit, might need a get-on.
你打电♥话♥吗
You gonna make the call?
好啊 老手
What's up, go-getter.
哥们
Workin'...
听到了吗
You got me?
在大打击里加入皮凯
We're adding pique to the grand battement.
十字 准备好了吗
En croix. Ready?
七 八 前
Seven, eight. Front...
侧
side...
后
back...
侧
side.
如果你是新来的 控制好幅度
If you're new to this class, keep it small and in control.
踢得远并不加分
You don't get points for distance.
再来 七 八
Again. Seven, eight.
前 侧
Front... side...
都没问题吧
Everything what it's supposed to be?
数目对
The count is right.
注意线条
Watch your croisè line.
让观众看到你的正脸 而不是侧脸
The audience should see your face, not your profile.
大家每次都要在地板上延伸开
Everyone, push through the floor to your tendu every time.
不延伸不能踢腿
There's no jetè without the tendu.
七 八
7 And eight...
定点 坦迪
spot, Tandy.
看好你的定点
See what you're spotting.
转身打开 肩膀放松
Keep your turn out, shoulders down.
-钱呢 -刚刚还在的
- Where the money at? - It was here a second ago.
我不知道去哪了
I don't know where it went!
好 归位
All right, back to one.
我想做好了 中线
I wanna get this right. Mid-line...
我什么都没看到
I ain't seein' anything.
斗篷与匕♥首♥
第二季第一集
我一直很擅长找借口
I've always been good at excuses.
明星学生
解释
Rationalizations.
自从我小的时候
Ever since I was a little girl...
只要有必要 我就能凭空编点什么出来
just pull one out of thin air if I needed to.
第一面美国国旗
内森
Nathan...
我一直在为他找借口
All I did was make excuses for him.
我不光把另一边脸凑了上去
I didn't just turn the other cheek,
我还视而不见
but a blind eye as well.
他死后
And when he died,
我本可以停止
I could have stopped.
但我还继续这样
But I kept it up.
继续对坦迪撒谎
Kept lying to Tandy
关于他真实的为人
about who he really was...
我读到文章说 有虐待父亲的女儿
I read this article that said that girls with abusive fathers
很可能会找到虐待的伴侣
most likely find abusive partners, so
我以为撒谎能打破这样的循环
I thought that lying was a way to break the cycle.
但或许那也只是我的解释
But maybe that was just another rationalization.
另一个我很擅长的糟糕借口
Another bad excuse that I was so very good at.
坦迪 你怎么想的
Tandy, what do you think about that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我
I mean, I...
这还让我头晕 妈妈 但我理解
It still spins me around, Mom, but I get it.
我理解你是出于爱意
I get that it was an act of love.
所以
So...
我怎么想
what do I think?
我觉得那
I think it was...
很勇敢
heroic.
谢谢 坦迪 梅丽莎
Thank you, Tandy, and Melissa.
米凯拉
Mikayla.
我们总对新成员很宽容
We always give a wide runway to new members.
你有什么想谈谈的吗
Is there anything you want to talk about?
没有
No.
我来只是因为我朋友说我想住那儿
I'm only here 'cause my friend said I had to
就必须来这儿
if I was gonna crash.
你为什么需要另找地方住
And why do you have to crash?
跟你手腕上的淤青有关吗
Does it have anything to do with those bruises on your wrists?
这不算什么
These aren't anything.
我男友杰里米 我们...
My boyfriend Jeremy, we just...
出了点意外
had a bit of an accident.
你怎么认识杰里米的
And how did you meet Jeremy?
我不非得说什么吧
I don't got to say nothing, right?
如果我只是坐在这儿听
It still counts, for my friend,
在我朋友那里也算数吧
if I just stay here and listen?
-当然 -好
- Of course. - Okay.
每个人都可以从这里获得点什么
Everyone here is free to get whatever they need out of this.
安全 开火
All clear, fire.
我看看你的武器 奥莱利
Lemme see your weapon, O'Reilly.
我们这几个月好想念你
We been missing you around here these last few months.
你肩膀怎么样了
How's your shoulder feeling?
医生说我又能全角度转动了
My doc says I have full rotation back.
是不是枪的问题 那就难怪打成这样了
You think the piece is off? That could explain my score.
不 枪没问题
剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表