剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表
你想成为神吗
You want to be a god?
我想成为上帝
I want to be God.
走过那扇门
Right through that door.
-谢谢你 -谢我什么
- Thank you. - For what?
谢谢你做一个好警♥察♥
For being the one good cop.
不 好警♥察♥有很多
No, there's more than one.
虽然没有应该有的那么多
Not as many as there should be.
这样吧
Well...
这不是煤气灯帮又一次聚众闹事嘛
if it isn't the Gaslight Gang, all together again.
我们都要去兜兜风
We're all going to take a drive.
这位会挣脱
This one here, he's gonna get loose.
他会杀了你 我们杀了他
He's gonna kill you, and then we're gonna kill him,
然后我们就会像哀悼死去的英雄一样哀悼你
and then we're gonna mourn you like the fallen hero that you are.
你认为局长会信你这一套吗
And you think, uh... the chief's just gonna let any of that fly?
现在是狂欢节
It's Mardi Gras.
就算她没在花车上冲人群招手
Even if she weren't waving from a float,
外面也有太多狂欢的民众
she's got way too many citizens out there
要她去应付
saying farewell to the flesh.
-这是重伤罪 奥莱利 -没人会相信你的
- It's mayhem, O'Reilly. - No one's gonna believe you.
目前为止他们都信了 对吧
They have so far, haven't they?
抓住他 抓住他
Go get him! Get him!
那人嗑了什么
What was that guy on?
1812年战争已经结束了一个月
The War of 1812 had been over for a month now.
但是新奥尔良战役太激烈
But the Battle of New Orleans was fought so fierce
以至于消息无法传达到战场
that word couldn't get to the battlefield.
据说 一位名字被历史遗忘的年轻士兵
As legend has it, a young private whose name was lost to history
他的任务是
was tasked with getting word
向杰克逊将军宣布停火
of the ceasefire to General Jackson...
而他并没能把信息带到
...and fell short of his delivery.
据说 他死在一名年轻难民的怀里
As legend has it, he died in the arms of a young refugee,
他只看了一眼 就把紧急任务转交给了她
and with but a look, he passed his urgency on to her.
他的任务完成了
His mission was executed.
因为这场神圣的契合
And because of this divine pairing,
这位无名氏
this man without a name
是最后一个为战争而牺牲的士兵
was the last soldier to die for the cause.
世人不明白为何一位少女能终结一场战争
They didn't understand how a young maiden could end a war,
为何一个小女孩能结束一场饥荒
how a little girl could stop a famine,
子弹能阻止风暴
a bullet could stop a storm,
或是一个人的爱可以阻止一场瘟疫
or the love of one man could stop a plague,
但我们还活着 在此讲述这些故事
but here we are, alive to tell the stories.
我们能怎么帮他们
How are we gonna help them?
你该告诉他们各自的使命
Suppose you tell them of their destiny?
你是说他们的宿命
You mean their fate.
我是说 本该如此
I mean, what has always been the way:
一个注定活 一个注定死
One must live, one must die.
要是带上我的卡车就好了
We should've taken my truck.
斯卡伯勒说核心区在市区的水滨
Scarborough said the Core is near the waterfront downtown.
在狂欢节民众的另一边 那里没有
That's on the other side of the Mardi Gras masses, there's no--
站到我身后
Stay behind me, okay?
快跑
Run!
快
Come on!
你去那边
You try over there.
我在找梯子 或者屋顶入口之类的
I'm trying to find a ladder, or some sort of roof access,
但没找到
but I'm not seeing--
米娜
Mina?
米娜
Mina!
-这都是什么东西 -恐惧 快躲开
- What are these things? - Fear itself. Look, don't touch!
我得找回你收走的斗篷
I need to find that cloak you took from me.
-我的服饰 -他送到武器库了
- My costume? - He moved it to weapons.
走 快走 我拖住他们
Go, go, go! I'll hold 'em off!
我给你解手铐
Let me see your hands.
你得尽快离开这里
You need to get out of here as fast as you can.
-什么 -你得出城
- What? - You need to get out of town.
-现在不行 -就是现在
- Not now. - Especially now.
不 我刚对那个警♥察♥说的一切
No, everything I just said to that cop,
对我也一样
that's on me, too.
我也在这里生活 我得帮忙
Okay? I live here, too. I need to help.
你还好吗
You okay in here?
我会的
I will be.
只要我找到非致命弹♥药♥
As soon as I find the mercy bullets.
注意安全
Hey, be safe.
尽量
Ish.
你也是
Yeah, you too.
把他们引过来
Wrangle them to me!
这里
Hey! Over here!
来抓我
Hey! Come get me!
拉斐特
Lafayette!
快 锁门
Hurry! Lock the door!
米娜 我不想伤害你
Mina, I don't want to hurt you!
你来得真慢
Took you long enough.
在1918年的秋天
In the fall of 1918, the Spanish influenza
西班牙流感在全球蔓延 数百万人丧命
spread throughout the globe, killing millions.
新奥尔良最为惨重
New Orleans was hit harder than most.
一位叫杰克•罗杰斯的年轻医生
A young doctor named Jack Rogers found himself running a clinic
在圣特雷莎教堂外开了一家诊所
out of St. Theresa's Church,
倾其所有
giving everything he could to stem the tide
阻止瘟疫的蔓延
against the plague.
而当他的爱人
But when his lover,
著名爵士黑管演奏家波波·史密斯
famed jazz clarinetist Bobo Smith
为病魔所困 杰克更是竭尽全力
was struck with the disease, Jack gave even more.
专家称 是他的血液捐赠
Experts claimed his blood donation,
被动免疫接种
this passive immunization,
挽救了他的爱人
is what saved his lover.
但这不能解释
But that doesn't explain
那座教堂里的二十几个其他病人
the two dozen other patients in that church
在杰克去世的当天
who up and walked out, healthy as oxen
精神矍铄 不药而愈
the day Jack died.
有人察觉到 其中另有玄机
Those who pay attention know, there were other forces at play.
杰克的牺牲让新奥尔良又能
And it was because of Jack's sacrifice that New Orleans lived on
多撑一段时间
for one more song.
它坏了 我刚拿回来 掌控它
It's gone. I just got it back, I-- I just got control,
现在它坏了
and now it's gone.
米娜也是
So is Mina.
本来只有她知道
I mean, she was the one who was
如何阻止这一切
supposed to figure out how to stop this thing,
现在整个城市充斥着伊凡的恐惧怪
and now the whole city's running wild with Ivan's Terrors.
我不知道 泰
I don't know, Ty.
我想我们输了
I think we lost.
我也这么觉得
I think you're right.
现在怎么办
So what happens now?
你们两个将会去解决这个问题
What happens is you two are gonna come at the problem and fix it.
用某种方法
Somehow.
但在这过程中你们中的一个将会死去
But in the process, one of you is going to die.
不好意思 你能重复下最后那部分吗
Uh-- Uh, I'm sorry, can you repeat that last part?
每当城市遭受灾难时
Every time the city's been struck with a catastrophe,
最后总是由两个人拯救
it's always come down to two people.
我阿姨称他们为神圣搭档
My auntie calls them the divine pairing.
从故事开始就一直是两人
It's always two, since the stories began.
等等 就是那些她壁炉台上的玩偶吗
Wait, those dolls on her mantle, that's what they were?
是的 这两个是她的最新收藏
Yeah. And here are the latest two editions to her display.
不 这太可笑了
Uh... No, this is ridiculous.
也许不是
Maybe not.
也许这就是我们经历这些的原因
Maybe that's why we've been going through all this.
你没听到我们会死的那一部分吗
Did you not hear the part where we die?
不是你们两个都死
Not both of you.
-只有一个 -也够糟了
- Just one. - Still!
我明白 听着 我的使命是让你们知道
I know, okay? Listen, it's on me to let you know
自己即将要面对什么
what you're going up against.
你们的使命是面对它们
The same way it's on you to go up against it.
抱歉 我也希望能多帮你们些 真的
Now, I'm sorry, I wish I could do more to help you, I really do.
剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表