剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表
You have to have hope.
如果希望真存在
Well, if hope exists...
也不会是格雷格的样子
I don't think that that looks like Greg.
因为格雷格也是一个
Because Greg is just another married guy
为了你的肉体
who's gonna tell you whatever you wanna hear
而哄骗你的已婚男人
because he thinks you have a great ass.
这样永远都不会有好结果 你懂的 对吗
This never turns out well, you know that, right?
买♥♥了些杂货回来
Brought groceries.
我放在那边
I'll put 'em over here.
这些很漂亮
They're beautiful.
怎么了
What?
你想让我慢慢来吗
What? You want me to slow down?
不 不是 来吧
No, no. Green light.
只是好奇这个新的泰隆是谁
Just wondering who this new Tyrone is.
谁说这不是真正的我呢
Who's to say this isn't the real me?
恐惧拥有不可名状的力量能激励我
There's something about fear that pushes me.
一直如此
Has my whole life.
我想我在你身上也看到了这一点
I think that's what I saw in you.
你的父亲以及罗克森公♥司♥
With your dad and ROXXON.
仿佛你最深的恐惧变成了幻觉
It's kinda like your darkest fear is playing out.
在我之前你遇到过这种事情吗
Has this ever happened to you before me?
有过一次 和我妈妈在一起时
Yeah. One time with my mom.
那之前还有一次
And before that.
我认为那个人杀了我的哥哥
I think the guy who killed my brother.
他是个警♥察♥ 对吗
He was a cop, right?
那个杀死你哥哥的人
The guy who shot your brother?
你怎么知道
How'd you know that?
因为我也有这个能力
Because I can do it too.
还好我带了足够的墨西哥菜肉卷饼
Good thing I brought enough fajitas for an army.
能在这儿见到你真好 坦迪小姐
It's a nice surprise finding you here, Miss Tandy.
刚才在看前院的时候
You know, I was taking a look at that front yard.
我在想 也许这个周末
I was thinking, maybe this weekend,
我们可以去那儿一起干活
we could go out there and maybe pitch in.
稍微收拾一番
Clear it out a little bit.
那地方有很多垃圾
There's a lot of debris all over the place.
铁链什么的 到处都是
Like chains and things all out there.
我想也许我们可以把那些都清理干净
I was thinking maybe we could move all that out.
然后改造成一个花♥园♥
Maybe plant a garden?
种些青椒
Make our own peppers.
你想来切这些吗
You wanna chop some?
你有什么计划
So what's your angle here?
找个情妇
Side piece?
找个案子
Ambulance chasing,
还是你就是个普普通通的骗子
or are you just straight-up, everyday con man?
骗子这个词有点性别歧视 你不觉得吗
Con man's bit of a sexist word, don't you think?
我的意思是 姑娘也可以骗人 对吗
I mean, girls can play too, right?
我看到那个包里的东西了
I mean, I saw inside that bag.
我刚起步时是一个公共辩护律师
I started out as a public defender, you know.
你不完美
You're not perfect.
我也不完美 相信我 但是
Neither am I, trust me, but...
你妈妈
your mom?
她对我来说很重要
She's pretty important to me.
所以我希望你也对我有点耐心
So I hope you'll be patient with me.
有时候我触碰一个人
Sometimes when I touch someone...
触碰他们的肌肤
skin to skin...
我不确定
I don't know.
我能看见一些东西
I see something.
你也能看见别人的恐惧吗
You can see people's fears too?
不
No.
不是他们的恐惧
Not their fears.
很讽刺 我能看见他们的希望
Ironically, I can see their hopes.
我来切这些青椒吧
You know what, I will slice up those peppers.
说真的
I'm not gonna lie.
我已经等不及在新厨房♥工作了
I can't wait to work in that new chef's kitchen.
承包商说还需要两周时间
Well, the contractor says two weeks.
所以大概还需要三周
That probably means three.
我也等不及要抱着你迈过那个门楣了
I also can't wait to carry you over that threshold.
这是你应得的
Well, you've earned it.
坦迪 你能把香菜递给我吗
Tandy, you mind passing me the cilantro?
谢谢
Thank you.
坦迪
Tandy?
你能递给我那些...
You mind passing me the...
香菜吗
cilantro.
你之前肯定做过这个
You must've done this before.
格雷格·普莱斯菲尔德先生 律师
品质就是当别人没在看你时你所做的事情
Character is what you do when no one else is watching.
这是哪本哲学书里的句子吗
Is that from some philosophy book?
不是
No.
我爸爸总是这么说
My dad used to say that.
把你的钱包给我
Give me your wallet.
你为什么不干脆再偷一次
Why don't you just steal it again?
我想的话也不是不行
I could if I wanted to.
好吧 这样算是侵犯隐私了吧
Alright, this is some type of violation.
你都进到我的脑袋里了
You were inside my head.
学生证
Student ID.
圣塞巴斯蒂安预科校园卡
St. Sebastian's Preparatory.
果汁小站积分卡
Juice Stop punch card.
信♥用♥卡♥...是妈妈名下的
Credit card... in Mom's name.
无限汽水薯片卡
Stripe and chip unmolested.
你不会想拿他们的钱的
You don't wanna take their money.
也许是因为你兴奋半天结果只有...
Possibly because you're flushed with...
8美元现金
$8.00 in cash.
如果你真的偷了的话说不定连这些都没有
Wouldn't have got that much off me if you did steal it.
你又不能靠偷钱包赚钱
You don't make money by taking wallets.
但你可以了解人
You get to know people.
这样子你才能找到你要找的警♥察♥
That's how you get your cop.
-伸张正义 -那我还能怎么做
- Get your justice. - Well, what am I supposed to do?
是偷他的钱包还是抢他的警徽
Steal his wallet? Take his badge?
都不是 但你真应该先搞清楚他是谁
No, but you should definitely find out who he is.
也许可以去警局
Maybe go to the station house.
我 我进不了警局
I-I can't walk into a police station.
为什么
Why not?
我眼看着有个警♥察♥向我哥哥开枪
I watched one of them shoot my brother.
再加上
On-- on top of that...
我是名南部的年轻黑人
I'm a young black man in the South.
他们看到我就像看到了暴徒
They see me, they see a thug.
那么就别当个暴徒
So then, don't be a thug.
当个受害者
Be a victim.
还记得我是怎么拿到你的钱包的吗
Remember how I got this from you?
记得
Yeah.
记得 你对我撒谎
Yeah, you lied to me.
我不只是撒谎了
I didn't just lie.
我编了一个故事
I constructed a narrative
让你产生安全感
that made you feel safe.
我把你骗了
I reeled you in.
你照做就好了
Just do the same.
我要编什么故事
What kind of narrative am I supposed to create
才能让警♥察♥上钩
to get to a cop?
坦迪
Tandy!
很惊讶在这里会见到你
Surprised to see you here.
我有几个问题要问你
I have a couple questions to ask you.
跟罗克森有关
About ROXXON.
你指的是
You mean about the, uh,
我骗你妈妈的那个大骗局吗
the big con that I'm pulling on your mom?
格雷格 如果你真在帮忙打官司
Look Greg, if you're doing it,
真的的话
for real...
我想要理解它
I wanna understand it.
甚至帮忙
Maybe help.
好吧 我从不拒绝免费的帮助
Okay. Well, I've never turned down free help.
所以关于他你都知道些什么
So, what do you have on him?
你妈妈 她把她知道的关于
Well, your mom, she told me everything she could
剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表