剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表
我明明都照做了 但没用 坦迪
I mean, I got right to it, and it didn't work, Tandy.
是吗
You did?
那还真是了不起
That's actually quite impressive.
需要的话到楼下找我
I'll be downstairs if you need me.
听着 我们需要回到现实世界中去
Look, we need to get back to the real world.
好吗 想别的办法
Okay? Find something else to do.
因为这个办法行不通
Because this isn't working.
不
No.
不 我不想回去 我...
No, I don't want to go back, I--
现在不行 我想留下来 我想和我爸通话
Not yet! I wanna stay. I wanna talk to my dad.
我觉得不行
I don't think that's how it works.
我们是一起来这的 我可能需要你才能出去
We came here together. I-I might need you to get me out.
-或许不需要 -你觉得我会把你扔在这吗
- You might not. - You think I'm just gonna leave you here?
好吧
Okay.
行 好吧
Yeah, okay.
你说得对 我们离开这里
You're right. Let's get out of here.
好吧
All right.
怎么做
How are we gonna do that?
不知道 但我们当时都摸着他的手 对吧
I don't know, but we were both touching him, right?
就把手放开
Just... let go.
数到三一起放手 好吗
On the count of three, okay?
一
One...
-二 -三
- Two. - Three.
你怎么这么会骗人
Why are you such a good liar?
我应该就这么丢下你的
I should just leave, you know that?
坦迪
Tandy?
你怎么了 坦迪
What happened to you, Tandy?
你应该跟我一起回到伊凡的病房♥
You were supposed to go back with me to Ivan's hospital room.
伊凡
Ivan?
吃饼干的那个人
Cookie guy?
报纸上到处都是他的大名
His name is written all over the papers.
等等
Wait!
这是你在哪里学会的
Where'd you learn that?
等等 坦迪 我走之后你在这里待了多久
Wait, wait, Tandy. How long have you been here since I left?
我用我的问题回答你的问题
Well, let me answer that question with a question of my own.
好的 问吧
Yeah, okay, shoot.
你叫什么名字
What was your name again?
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
坦迪
Tandy.
不 今天没有 还是老样子
No, not today. It's just the same old, same old.
-坦迪 -等等 我们上次说到哪里了
- Tandy! - Wait, where did we leave off last?
-是的 -坦迪 看着我
- Oh, right, right. - Tandy, look at me!
好
Okay.
-你在干什么 -你得清醒过来
- What the hell was that? - You need to snap out of it!
你和伊凡一样疯了
You've lost your mind just like Ivan.
你是说桌上放着文件的那个家伙
You mean the papers on the desk guy?
不 这是另一种疯狂
No. No, that's a special kind of crazy.
振作起来
Get it together.
好吗 我们得离开这里
Okay? We both need to get out of here.
不
No.
不 我待在这里很好
No, I'm fine just where I am.
你不在任何地方
You're not anywhere!
你被困在一个有紧张症的疯子的脑子里
You're stuck in the mind of an insane, catatonic mud man!
-这有什么不好吗 -哪一点都不好
- What's so bad about that? - Everything!
我刚刚说的那句话里每一个词都很荒谬
Everything I just said in that sentence is-- is ridiculous.
泰隆 对吗
Tyrone? Right?
你叫泰隆
Your name is Tyrone?
好 很好
Okay, good.
很好
Good.
很好 你的确记得我
Good. You-- you do remember me.
我记得我生活的一些碎片 但是
I remember bits and pieces of my life, but...
从我能记起的这些来看 我的生活很可怕
From what I remember, it was horrible.
没有人给我打电♥话♥
Nobody called me.
没有人给我打电♥话♥ 因为没有人在乎我
Nobody called me because nobody cared.
没有人认识我 他们以为他们认识 但是
No one knows me! They think that they do, but--
我无家可归
I was homeless,
没有目标
aimless,
没有父亲也没有朋友
fatherless and friendless.
-你有一个朋友 -是谁
- Look, you have one friend. - Who?
我
Me.
我们不是朋友
Yeah, we're not friends.
我和你一起来到这里 所以我能
I came along with you on this, so I could--
如果我没记错 我对你耍了感情牌
If I remember correctly, I made an emotional appeal.
一个悲伤的少女 你很吃这一套
A damsel in distress and you ate it up.
不 不 坦迪 我
No. No, Tandy, I'm--
我大老远就能感觉到你的软肋
I smelled your weakness a thousand miles away,
然后我骗了你 因为我总是这样做
and I played you, because that's what I do.
我欺骗别人
I play people.
不 坦迪 不 这不是你
No, Tandy, no! That's not who you are.
这里不一样
Not here it isn't.
在这里我有自己的东西
Here I have my stuff.
我有纸牌
I have my cards.
有扔纸牌的帽子
I have my hat to throw 'em into.
有到房♥间来的怪物 还有电♥话♥
I have the monsters that stop by, and I have my phone,
一旦这一切再次重启 我还会有我爸爸
and once everything resets again, I'll have my dad, too.
这家伙回来了
Oh, this one's back.
你怎么样
So, how are you?
也许我还是
You know, maybe I better...
你敢碰电♥话♥
If you touch that phone...
什么 你会怎么做
What? You'll what?
-你在这里多久了 -我不知道
- How long have you been here? - I don't know.
我数到两百回后就不数了
I stopped counting after 200.
坦迪 你疯了
Tandy, you're sick!
不 事实上这是我头一回觉得我没疯
No, actually, for the first time I can remember, I'm not.
我明白
Look, I get it.
你想再听到你♥爸♥爸的声音 我理解这种感受
You want to hear your dad's voice again, and I-I get it.
不 你不理解
No, you don't.
也许我是唯一能理解你的人
Look, I might be the only one who does.
-这不值得 -胡扯
- But it's not worth it. - Bullshit.
你在说如果角色调换
You're saying if the situation were reversed,
你不会想留下来和你...
you wouldn't want to stay and talk to your--
是什么 你哥哥吗
what was it, your-- your brother?
他叫什么名字来着 叫...
What was his name again? It was, uh...
叫鲍比对吧
It was Bobby, right?
-比利 -你瞧
- Billy. - See?
感觉到了吗
You feel that?
怒火飙升 就因为有人忘了他的名字
That anger rising because somebody forgot his name.
这就是我每一天的感受
That is exactly what I feel every day!
我刚怎么说的来着
What did I say?
你现在要拿匕♥首♥指着我吗
You're pulling a weapon on me now?
别接电♥话♥
Don't touch that phone.
那不是电♥话♥ 那不是真的
It's not a phone! It's not real!
这些都不是 坦迪 那是伊凡的一段记忆
None of it is, Tandy. It's a memory in Ivan's--
爸
Hey, Daddy.
不 我只是在和我以前认识的一个人说话
No, I'm just talking to this guy I used to know.
你为什么拔掉电♥话♥线
Why did you do that?!
因为这些全都不是真的
Because none of it is real!
现在我必须得等着所有的事情重置
Now I'm gonna have to wait for everything to reset
我才能再和他说话了
until I can talk to him again!
每一次我都会切断电♥话♥ 直到你停止为止
And I'll be right here to hang it up every time until you stop!
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me right now?
坦迪
Tandy!
我想要帮你 阻止你
Look, I'm trying to help you and stop you--
好了
All right!
好吧 坦迪
Fine, Tandy, fine.
但是你和他说了真♥相♥吗
But have you told him the truth?
-什么真♥相♥ -没人打电♥话♥给你
- What truth? - That nobody calls you?
你没有朋友 你把所有的人都推开
That you have no friends? That you push everyone away?
你是个小偷
That you're a thief?
我猜他也不知道你是个骗子
I bet you he doesn't even know you're a liar either.
剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表