剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表
Well, we're not.
好吗 我什么都不欠你
Okay? I owe you nothing.
-是你过来的 -来让你别钻进我的大脑 泰
- You came here. - To tell you to stay out of my head, Ty.
我为什么想钻进你的大脑
Why the hell would I wanna be in your head?
我的生活里不需要你的戏
I don't need your drama in my life.
我自己麻烦已经够多了
I got enough shit in my own.
饶了我吧
Spare me.
我巴不得能花钱换你的麻烦呢
I'd pay money to have your problems.
你的警♥察♥承认了 你赢了
Your cop confessed. You win.
你想知道我赢得了什么吗
You wanna know what I won?
什么都没有
Nothing.
好吗 什么都没变
Okay? Nothing's changed.
也许变得更糟糕了
Maybe it's worse.
我爸爸崩溃了 我妈妈都不想看我 我...
My dad is shut down, my mom won't even look at me. I--
怎么 你只要修复家庭关系吗
What, did you think you were just gonna fix your family?
天啊 泰
Jesus, Ty.
让我来给你点现实世界的小提示
You know, let me give you a little tip from the real world,
预科生
Prep School.
什么都不会变
Nothing changes.
只会继续一遍一遍
It just is, again and again.
我知道你觉得现在很难熬
Look, I know you think things are rough--
难熬
Rough?
你看到我爸爸对我妈妈都做了什么吧
You saw what my dad did to my mom, right?
我也一样
That's me, too.
我在教堂对连姆也做了这种事
And that's what I was doing to Liam in the church,
把他当做我的发泄口
taking out all my own shit on him.
-为什么 -因为我是个有心理问题的贱♥人♥ 泰隆
- Why? - 'Cause I'm a screwed up bitch, Tyrone.
你有没有和你妈妈说过这件事
Have you even talked to your mom about this?
没有
No.
但是你知道吗 我们都一样
But you know what? We're both on the same page.
你不伤害别人就等着被人伤害
If you don't hurt, you get hurt.
-我觉得不是这样 -你要是长大了就会这样了
- That's not how I see it. - You will if you ever grow up.
你会知道不管你做什么都无法让你的哥哥回来
And learn there is nothing you can do to bring your big bro back.
真不好意思我不接受博文家关于精神健康的建议
Excuse me if I don't take wellness advice from the Bowen family.
去死吧 泰隆
Screw you, Tyrone.
在你梦里见
I'll see you in your dreams.
现在你们可能会奇怪 退化有什么意义
By now, you may be wondering, what is the point of regression.
为什么要看着我们的英雄经历这一切
Why watch our hero go through any of this?
因为这不是英雄的故事
Because the story isn't about them.
而是我们的故事
It's about us.
英雄会犯错 因为我们会犯错
Heroes make mistakes because we do.
他们会做让他们后悔的事 因为我们会做
They do things they regret because we do.
就像很多故事一样 传说是一面镜子
And like most any story told, myth is a mirror.
能让我们更清楚地看到自己
One we hold up to see ourselves more clearly.
但这就是人类的第二十二条军规
But that is the catch-22 of the human condition.
无法看清楚我们自己
The inability to see ourselves for who we are.
我们经常只能通过别人的眼睛
We can often only do it through someone else's eyes.
而我们可能不会喜欢所看到的自己
And when we do, we may not like what they see.
所以在我们看着英雄沉浮时
So as we watch the rise and fall of our heroes,
我们该问的问题不该是他们会不会变得更好
the question we ask should not be, will they be greater?
他们能不能更强
Can they ascend?
不
No.
当车轮上路 却爆胎了
When that rubber hits the road, and that tire blows,
我们该问的问题是
the question we should ask is,
我们会变得更好吗
will we be greater?
我们能更强吗
Can we ascend?
连姆
Liam?
连姆 你在吗
Liam, are you here?
我觉得我欠你一个道歉
I think I owe you an apology.
连姆
Liam?
斯卡伯勒先生
Yes, Mr. Scarborough?
我到了 我会解决的
I'm here now, I'll fix it.
我不知道 温度突然上升了
I don't know. The heat just started spiking.
好的 我说了我会解决的
Okay, I said I'll fix it.
真棒 丹
Great. Dan.
伙计们 你们最好还是...
Hey, you guys. It's probably safest if you step--
你们没事吧
Hey, you guys okay?
-怎么... -上
- What the--? - Come on!
所有小队注意 战术作战
Attention all units, including tactical.
发现福斯警官谋杀案疑犯
Suspect in the homicide of Officer Fuchs has been identified.
请前往所罗门1344号♥
Respond to 1344 Solomon Place.
四级全市通告
This is a level four city-wide call.
泰隆
Tyrone.
请你
Sit down.
坐下
Please.
想问什么就问吧
Go ahead and ask whatever you wanna ask.
你为什么什么都不做
Why didn't you do anything?
那么多年 你从来不听我说话
For all those years, you never listened to me.
从来没有试过
Never even tried.
你觉得是这样吗
Is that what you think happened?
就是这样
It is what happened.
如果你说的是真的
If you were telling the truth,
那就说明 一个警♥察♥杀死了一名少年
then that meant... A cop murdered a teenage boy
掩盖了事实
and covered up the crime.
能做到这种程度 只能说明他有帮手
And the only way to do that, means that he had help doing it.
很多帮手
A lot of help.
然后那个警♥察♥会紧张
And that cop gets nervous
他会决定他需要杜绝后患
and he decides he needs to tie up loose ends.
那唯一目击到
What happens to that little boy
他所作所为的小男孩会有怎样的下场
who's the only living witness to what he did?
我当时根本不怕他们
I wasn't afraid of them.
那你很幸运
Well, that's a luxury that you had.
但是你父亲和我没有这种幸运
But your father and I couldn't afford that luxury.
我们必须要怕
We had to be afraid.
因为你是死是活对他们来说不算什么
Because you alive or you dead, it meant nothing to them.
现在还是一样
It still doesn't.
-你做的事... -我有支援 我们录下来了
- And what you did-- - I had backup. We got him on tape.
你录下了一个白人警♥察♥承认杀死了一个黑人孩子
You had a white cop on tape confessing to killing a black kid.
你没发现吗 泰隆
Have you been paying attention, Tyrone?
因为在我们生活的这个世界
Because in the world that we live in,
这根本没有什么意义
that means absolutely nothing.
那我该怎么办
So I should just, what?
举起手来放弃吗 你是这个意思吗
Throw my hands up and give up, is that what you're saying?
你自己成为了目标
You put yourself in their crosshairs again.
总有人会成为目标 不然什么都不会变
Someone has to. Otherwise nothing will change.
我已经失去了一个儿子 泰隆
I've already lost one son, Tyrone.
如果我不站出来 他就白死了
And if I don't stand up, it will be for nothing.
小心说话 穿好裤子 别戴上兜帽
Watch your mouth. Pull your pants up. Take your hoodie down.
什么时候是个头
When does it end?
我们被各种规矩限制着 你说得对
We got all sorts of rules, but you said it best.
即使我把所有事都做好 麻烦还是会找上门
Even if I do everything perfect, they still could come after me.
做好事情的意义何在
So why be perfect?
为什么不为了维护世界而挺身而出
Why not stand up for the world the way it should be?
我的孩子会怎么样 妈
What about my kids, Ma?
你的孙子
Your grandkids.
那些深爱你的人...
Everyone who loves you...
如果你发生什么意外他们又会作何感想
what would happen to them if something happened to you?
我眼睁睁看着他死去
I watched him die.
我没办法置身事外
I couldn't walk away.
不管付出什么代价 我不能
No matter what it cost, I couldn't.
你活的好好地
You are here.
比利已经不在了 所以...
Okay? Billy is dead, so...
你必须放下一切
you have to let it go.
停下来 所有一切
Stop... all of it.
内疚 悔恨
The guilt. The regret.
恐惧
The fear.
我怕放弃这些 我会失去自我
I'm not sure who I am without it.
我知道你是怎样的人
I know who you are.
我每天都看着你
I see it every day.
我看到了你的勇敢
I see your bravery,
你的聪明才智 你的意志力
剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表