剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表
《斗篷与匕♥首♥》前情提要
Previously on Cloak and Dagger...
爸爸
Daddy!
我们钻的不是石油
We aren't drilling for oil.
这个比石油的燃烧值要高十倍
It burned ten times better than oil.
燃烧温度也比石油高一倍 旧钻井泵管无法承受
Burns twice as hot. Pumps in the old rig couldn't handle it.
怎么能这么脆
What gives it that snap?
我的秘密原料 豆蔻
My secret ingredient: cardamom.
我叫坦迪·博文
My name's Tandy Bowen.
你认识我爸爸
You knew my dad.
比利被射中的时候你在场
You were there when Billy got shot.
你可以说出你目睹的真♥相♥
You could tell everyone what you saw.
奥莱利
O'Reilly!
不
No!
泰 怎么回事
Ty, what's wrong?
蝾螈之眼 青蛙之趾 蝙蝠之毛 狗之腿
"Eye of newt, toe of frog, wool of bat, leg of dog."
舌头 爸爸 原话是"狗之舌"
Tongue, Dad. The quote is "Tongue of dog."
-不是腿 -所以我的巫药才不好使吗
- Not leg. - Is that the reason my witches' brew never works?
而且魔法也不存在
That and magic doesn't exist.
那你管把面粉 糖和水变成那个叫什么
What do you call turning flour, sugar, and water into that?
美味的化学
Delicious chemistry.
我敢打赌 米娜
I'd be willing to bet, Mina,
原始人类会把你的所作所为说成是
that primitive humans would label what you're doing--
爸爸 你干什么
Dad! What are you doing?
你得到公♥司♥才能吃那个 这是规矩
You can't eat that till you're at work, that's the rule.
你好迷信
You're awfully superstitious
还说你不信魔法呢
for someone who doesn't believe in magic.
是啊 可你不是总能回家吗
Yeah, well, you always come home.
-是吧 -我还会再回来的
- Don't you? - And I will again.
我觉得我做出完美饼干了
I think I cracked the perfect cookie.
天呐 闻起来好香 里面有什么
Oh my God, it smells amazing. What's in it?
如果我问你这个问题 你会怎么回答
What would you say if I asked you that question?
我会说"自己去想吧"
I'd say, "Figure it out yourself."
那就自己去想吧
So, figure it out yourself.
好吧
Fine.
是狗之舌 是吧
Hey, it's tongue of dog, isn't it?
-再见 爸爸 -再见 亲爱的
- Bye, Dad. - Bye, honey.
回头见
See you soon!
晚上好 汤米 最新情况如何
Evening, Tommy. What's the latest?
还那样
Status quo.
钻到了2300米 进展顺利
Drill's at 2300 meters, moving well.
尚未钻到页岩
No shale to date.
温度上升到了150度
Temperature crept up to 150,
但我猜应该会像之前那样再降下来
but I'm guessing it'll come back down again like it has been.
安装进展如何
How'd the installation go?
传导防护砖
The conductive shielding tiles?
没到
Never came.
-什么 -他们说都告诉你了
- Wait. They what?! - They said they told you!
-老板 -你好
- Hey, boss. - Hello.
伙计们 有空就去3层
Hey, guys, head to Level 3 when you can.
萨曼 防护砖是怎么回事
Hey, Sam! What's going on with the shielding tiles?
我被告知不会运来了
I was told they weren't coming.
-全都运不过来了吗 -是这么告诉我的
- At all? - That's what I was told.
该死
Son of a...
伊凡 你女儿好吗
Ivan. How's your daughter?
我得找博文
I need Bowen.
-什么 -内森·博文 马上
- I'm sorry? - Nathan Bowen, right now!
怎么他这么久还不来 我得找...
Hey, why is this taking so long? I need to talk to--
斗篷与匕♥首♥ 第一季 第七集
我该怎么办
What should I do?
那可是我的机会
That was my shot.
杜恩看到了一切 他看到了我哥哥被杀
Duane saw it all happen. He saw my brother get...
他本可以送那个混♥蛋♥进监狱的
He could've put that asshole behind bars,
现在他死了
and now he's dead.
我还叫他做正确的事了 我跟他说了
And-- and I told him to do the right thing. I told him!
现在他死了
And now he's dead.
我怎么办
What do I do?
我爸爸
My dad...
他以前常说 我们的失败是向上攀登的阶梯
he used to say our failures are the steps we climb.
爬去哪
To what?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道这听起来...
Look, I know this is gonna sound...
我都不知道该怎么提
I'm not even sure how to bring it up.
怎么了
What?
有个幸存者
There was a survivor,
爆♥炸♥钻井平台的幸存者
of the rig, the one that blew up.
我觉得他可能是给我爸爸昭雪的关键
I think he might be the key to clearing my dad.
但是 有个问题
But, um, there's-- there's a problem.
我知道现在是最糟糕的时机了
Look, I know this is just about the worst possible time,
但我需要你帮忙
but I need your help.
-帮什么 -开一扇门
- With what? - A door.
这对你来说正常吗
Is this a normal thing for you?
什么
What?
溜进医院找一个昏迷病人
Sneaking into a hospital with someone in a coma.
不是昏迷 是紧张症
Not a coma. Catatonic.
八年前
Eight years ago,
他们从爆♥炸♥的钻井平台里找出了八具尸体
they pulled a dozen bodies off the rig that exploded.
只有一人还活着
Only one of 'em was still alive.
八年前就是
Eight years ago as in...?
就是我爸在桥上撞车的那晚
As in the night my dad crashed off the bridge.
钻井的爆♥炸♥导致了康纳斯扣扳机
The explosion on the rig is what made Connors pull the trigger.
也让赫斯博士从此没了反应
It also put the vacant sign on Dr. Hess here.
看
See?
你的麻烦还真不是一般的大
You are into some messed up shit.
泰 我知道这看上去很疯狂
Ty, look, I know this seems crazy.
-看上去 -我不知道还能怎么办
- Seems? - I don't know what else to do!
罗克森为了掩盖钻井平台的事不择手段
ROXXON has stopped at nothing to hide what happened on that rig,
他们还把整件事都怪在了我爸头上
and they're blaming my dad for the whole thing.
唯一的幸存者 也是唯一知道真♥相♥的人
Only survivor... means only person that knows the truth.
这是我唯一能帮爸爸伸张正义的办法
This is the only way I know how to get justice for my dad.
你欠我的
You owe me.
我知道
I know.
好吧 我们怎么办
All right, so what do we do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
数到三吗
Count to three?
你是在现编吗
Are you making this up right now?
绝对的
Completely.
好了
All right.
一
One...
-二 -三
- Two. - Three.
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
很清楚
Loud and clear.
就是这扇门
This is the door.
就是这扇门
This is the door.
你觉得我是钥匙
And you think I'm the key?
看
Look.
你觉得会发生什么
What do you think is gonna happen?
我完全不知道
I have absolutely no idea.
最坏能发生什么
Hey, what's the worst that could happen?
打不开
It doesn't open?
我能想到很多能发生的更坏的事呢
I can think of a lot of worse things that can happen.
坦迪
Tandy?
坦迪 坦迪 我们在哪
Tandy! Tandy, where are we?
我不知道
I don't know. I--
泰 那人怎么回事
Ty? What's wrong with that guy?
-别担心 他看不到我们 -泰
- Oh, don't-- don't worry. He can't see or hear-- - Ty!
那人刚想杀我们
That guy just tried to kill us.
看来他是看见我们了
So, clearly, he saw us.
这里的规则肯定是不一样
The rules here must be different.
怎么回事啊
What the hell is going on?
能发生的最糟的情况
The worst that can happen.
我们得离开这里 好吗
剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表