剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表
Look, we got to get out of here. All right?
走吧
Come on!
这里 看
In here! In here, look!
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
天呐
My word.
出现新东西了
Something new.
出现令人高兴 难以置信 美妙的新东西了
Something delightfully, incredibly, wonderfully new.
你还说话了
And you talk!
现在活着真好
What a time to be alive!
重要问题
Important question.
你们是来杀我的吗
Are you here to kill me?
什么 不是
What? No! No!
太好了
Splendid.
来
Come on.
-你是伊凡·赫斯 -谁
- You're Ivan Hess. - Who?
-伊凡·赫斯 -我不知道那是谁
- Ivan Hess. - I don't know who that is.
那你是谁
Well, who are you then?
我是我 我没有名字
Uh, I'm me. I don't have a name.
我要名字干什么用 你有名字吗
What do I need a name for? Do you have a name?
有 我是坦迪 他是泰隆
Yeah, I'm-- I'm Tandy, and this is Tyrone.
你们俩肯定是十分特殊才能有自己的名字
You both must be very special to have names.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
我们在这里 这就是我们在的地方
We're here. That's where we are.
稍等一下
Excuse me a moment.
我恐怕拿这些警报声没什么办法
I'm afraid I can't do anything about the Klaxons,
但我好歹能挂掉这种半途中
but I can at least eliminate that damn ringing
响起来的电♥话♥铃♥声♥
that happens halfway.
真吵
So many bells.
我们说到哪了
Now, uh, where were we?
没关系 你们 你们要不要坐下
Doesn't matter. You guys wanna-- you guys wanna sit,
然后跟我一起看比赛
and, uh, and watch the game with me?
这场比赛十分激烈
It's-- it's a very exciting game.
这是第67届的决赛
It's, um, bottom of the 67th.
现在僵持在1382
It's, uh, tied 1,382.
等等 等等 什么半途中
Wait, wait, wait. Halfway to what?
你刚刚说"半途中"
You just said "Halfway."
对 到结束的半途中
Uh, yes, to the end.
什么的结束
End of what?
一切
Why, everything.
现实中的一切
All of reality.
时间 空间 你 我
Time, space, you, me.
那些在大厅里跑着的恼人的神经病们
Those unpleasant sociopaths running through the halls.
从警报开始 然后
Starts with the Klaxons, then, um...
最后结束于一场爆♥炸♥
concludes with a bang!
罗克森
难道没人告诉你吗
Has no one told you?
我的天哪
Oh my God.
你清楚了吗 明白了吗
You rang? Get it?
泰
Ty?
-我觉得我们在钻塔里 -这怎么可能
- I think we're on the rig. - How is that even possible?
等等 等等 这是不是意味着一切都会爆♥炸♥
Wait, wait, wait. Doesn't that mean everything is gonna explode?
当然是的 大约再过1分47秒吧
Of course it is, in about a minute and 47 seconds.
误差大概是零秒
Give or take zero seconds.
所以 精确的在1分43秒后
So, exactly in one minute and 43 seconds.
42秒了
42 now.
-41 -等等 等等 等等
- 41. - Wait, wait, wait!
我们怎么能阻止它
How-- how do we stop this?!
阻止什么 39秒
Stop what? 39.
爆♥炸♥
The explosion!
你是阻止不了的
You-You can't stop it!
如果你到达核心区的话也许可以
I mean, you could if you got to the core room,
然后按下制动开关按钮
and, uh, hit the kill switch button.
然后关上所有的截止阀
Then, closed up all the shut-off valves.
好吧 那些截止阀在哪里
Okay, where-- where are the shut-off valves?
-在核心区 -核心区在哪
- In the core room. - Where is the core room?
在楼下了 当然 在核心里
It's downstairs, of course, in the core.
好吧好吧 制动开关和截止阀
Okay, okay. Kill switch and then the valves.
坦迪
Tandy?
好 我们走吧
Yeah, let's go.
但你们永远也到不了哪里的
Hey! But you'll never get there!
那是绝对不可能的
It's positively impossible!
这些工人是怎么回事
What's going on with these workers?
希望你的能力有所进步
Hope you got better at your thing.
是啊 我也希望
Yeah, me too.
-你没事吧 -所以你的确有进步啊
- You All right? - So you have gotten better.
我觉得在这里更容易使用了
I think it's easier here.
但还是有进步
Still progress though--
等等 这就是当时的爆♥炸♥吗
Wait, was that the explosion?
不不不 不应该啊
No! No, no, it couldn't have been!
应该不是那场大爆♥炸♥吧
I mean, not the big one anyway, right?
不然我们就已经死了
Else we'd be dead.
雄鹿对雌鹿说了什么
What did the stag say to the doe?
我不是吹牛 但是我告诉过你了
I'm not one to brag, but I told you so.
怎么了 发生了什么
What's going on? What's happening?
总会发生的事
What always happens.
从警报开始 由爆♥炸♥结束
It starts with the Klaxons, concludes with a bang.
我已经告诉过你了
I told you this already.
然后它就一直这么重复
And it just repeats?
对于你们这样有名字又特别的人来说
You know, for having names and being special,
你们的智力真是需要提升了
your intellect is in need of a polish.
发生多少次了
How many times?
这个事情重复发生多少次了
How many times has this repeated?
这是个好问题 我试着数过
That's a good question. I tried counting once.
但当数字接近十万次之后
But as you start approaching 100,000,
你开始记不住具体次数了
the numbers become mush.
反而让你思考数字的本质
You know, it makes you think about the nature of numbers.
我是说 如果你仔细想想
I mean, if you think about it,
数字是什么
what are they?
等等 那是什么声音
Wait, what was that?
我想我们最好赶紧离开
Yeah, I think we better go.
否则都会被炸成碎片
Otherwise, we'll be ripped apart.
我保证 那可不是什么愉快的事
Which, I assure you, is quite unpleasant.
你能告诉我这里发生了什么吗
Can you tell us what happened here?
在哪里
To what?
在这里 这整个地方 八年以前
To here. All of here! Eight years ago.
听着 你就告诉我们这里发生了什么事吧
Listen, just tell us what's going on.
每一次这件事重复的时候
What's happening right here, right now,
这里究竟发生什么了
every time this whole thing repeats.
这个问题我可以回答
A question I can answer.
好吧
Okay.
在出现警报声和应急灯后
After the Klaxons and emergency lights
是第一次能量泄露
is the initial energy expulsion.
是我们刚听见的那声巨响吗
That boom we just heard?
会把除了我和你们以外的所有人
It turns-- well, everyone but me and now you,
都变成嗜血怪兽
into bloodthirsty monsters.
我叫他们"恐惧怪"
I call them "Terrors."
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我认为我们在钻取的这股能量
I have a theory about this energy we're drilling for.
当产生泄露时
When, uh, improperly released,
会通过纯粹的恐惧影响大脑
it infects the mind with pure fear.
这股恐惧在人和人之间传染
That fear spreads from person to person,
使人害怕
and, well, terrorizes.
然后大约一分钟后 电♥话♥会响
Anyway, after about a minute, the phone rings,
一个生气的男人打来的
some angry guy on the line.
三十秒之后是第一次爆♥炸♥
Thirty seconds after that is the first explosion.
在那之后一切都会变得极其不稳定
Everything gets real unsteady after that,
尤其是 我的下属们
particularly, my cohorts.
直到 你懂的
Until, of course, you know,
大爆♥炸♥结束这一切
the big bang that, uh, ends it all.
或是说重新开始这一切
Or begins it all.
很难说是
It's, uh, hard to know really.
剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表