剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表
他认为自己不值得被帮助
He doesn't think he deserves help.
什么 这是
What? This...
我们在天上的父
Notre Pere, qui es aux cieux,
愿人都尊你的名为圣
Que ton nom soit sanctifie...
小丑
The joker.
同时表示希望和恐惧
Both the hopes and the fears position.
是哪一个
Which one is it?
希望还是恐惧
Hopes or fears?
有人会说它们是一样的
Some would say they're the same.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你得洗个澡
You need a bath.
我刚刚
Did I just...?
这就像是一次清洁浴 好吗
It's like a cleansing bath, all right?
是一种巫毒传统
It's a Voudon tradition.
洗去所有恶灵
Cleanse away any evil spirits.
好的 洗澡
Okay, a bath.
我们不能做点别的吗
Isn't there something else we could do?
我可以用它砸你的头 把你砸成脑震荡
I could hit you over the head, give you a concussion.
都能够让你敞开心扉 超越意识
Both open up the mind past the conscious,
在罗亚之地行走
so you can walk in the Land of the Loa.
让你的精神世界遁入空灵 可以这样说
Clears the spiritual sinuses, so to speak.
我更喜欢洗澡
I prefer the bath.
牛奶 薰衣草 茴香
Milk, lavender, anise,
白蓍草
white yarrow.
我们要去森林里找这些东西吗
What, are we gonna forage into the woods or something?
有一个地方你可以买♥♥齐所有的东西
There's a place you can go to get all these things.
是哪里
And where is that?
不管你想怎么翻篇
It doesn't matter how many leaves you turn over
如果翻到的还是有问题 面子上就不好看
If the other side is oily, it's about optics,
这次广♥告♥是一次很好的机会
and this commercial is a great opportunity...
好吧 但是你需要真实的人
Right. But you need real people,
真正在公♥司♥工作的人
who really work at the company
而且富有同情心 比如单身妈妈
and are sympathetic, like, uh, single moms
退伍军人 或者自然爱好者 还有
or veterans or nature lovers or...
那个科学家叫什么
What's the name of that scientist?
快走
Come on.
现在要做什么
So now what?
现在你需要把衣服脱♥光♥
Now you get naked.
全部脱♥光♥
Uh, totally naked.
这样可以吗
Is this it?
你要放松
You gotta relax.
把眼睛闭上
Close your eyes.
你没闭上眼睛 对吗
They're not closed, are they?
好的 现在 深呼吸
Okay, now... deep breaths.
思绪在脑海里飞过 就像
Let your thoughts blow through your mind, like...
风中的落叶
fallen leaves on the wind.
妈
Ma?
爸
Dad?
罗克森公♥司♥
你知道发生了什么吗
Hey, do you have any idea what's going on?
大家都上哪儿去了
Where is everybody?
-泰隆 是你吗 -喂
- Tyrone, is that you? - Hey.
你知道到底发生了什么吗
Hey. Hey, do you have any idea what's going on?
怎么 你以为你会打球了吗
So what? You think you can ball now?
比你打得好 而且我只有你一半个头
Better than you, and I'm half your size.
让我们瞧瞧你的本事
Let's see what you got.
-你说什么呢 -你输定了
- What are we spellin'? - Loser.
给你句忠告 你要挑战我 最好别投不中
A word to the wise. You come at the king, you best not miss.
好吧 算有两把刷子
All right, maybe you got some skills.
比利
Yo, Billy.
-你好啊 -找着他了
- What up, man? - Found him.
-谁 -那个不给我们钱的混♥蛋♥
- Who? - That asshole that stiffed us.
-拜托 哥们儿 别说脏话 -抱歉
- Come on, man. Language. - Sorry.
我们找到了他的车 要去拿回汽车音响
We found his car and we're gonna take back our radio.
你也一起来吗
You comin'?
不了 我要陪我弟弟
Nah, man. I'm gonna stay with my brother.
这是给你的
This is for you.
到底是怎么了
What the hell is going on?
泰隆 泰隆 你听得见我吗
Tyrone? Tyrone, can you hear me?
这是什么
What is this?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
不
No!
不 别又来一遍
Oh no, no, not again...
别 千万不要
No! No, don't!
不会管用的
It won't work!
不
No!
你不能重复一样的错误
You can't keep doing the same thing,
结果都是一样的
the end will always be the same.
泰隆 听我说
Tyrone, listen to me.
你得尝试着换个方法
You have to try something else.
你是 你知道怎么了吗
Do you, um... you... you... you know what's goin' on?
坦迪 集中注意力
Tandy. Focus.
再来一遍 第一个姿势
Let's try again. First positions.
等等 坦迪
Wait. Tandy?
伸展 准备 脚尖旋转 五 收
Tendu. Prepare. Pirouette. Fifth and close.
当心 有水
Hey! Watch out. The water!
当心水
Watch out for the water!
那是谁
Who is that?
这是什么
What is this?
停下 你们不能 这不
Hey! Stop! You can't, that's...
你就这样站在那儿吗
What, are you just gonna stand there?
坦迪
Tandy!
坦迪
Tandy!
坦迪 停下来
Tandy! Stop!
坦迪 你在往哪儿走
Tandy. Where do you think you're goin'?
你认为那边有什么
What do you think is on the other side?
不 爸爸 爸爸 我们走
No! Daddy! Daddy, let's go!
爸爸 别动我 别动我
Daddy! Stop! Stop!
坦迪 你看不见眼前有什么吗
Tandy, you can't just see what's right in front of your face?
坦迪 你为什么不帮帮我
Tandy, why aren't you helping me?
坦迪 停下
Tandy! Stop!
求你了
Please.
求你了 别跑了
Please, stop running.
你不能再这样继续下去了
You have to try something else.
有人吗
Hello?
你在这儿呢 别哭 会没事的
Hey. Don't cry. It's gonna be okay.
会没事的 你就...待在那儿别动
Hey, it's gonna be okay, all right? Just... stay right there.
阿门
Amen.
你还好吗 没事吧
Are you okay? You okay?
奥莱利是吗
O'Reilly, right?
是的
That's right.
康纳斯 风化组
Connors. Vice.
有礼物给你
Got a present for you.
你可以等会儿给我买♥♥杯啤酒
You can buy me a beer later.
这是什么
What's this?
路易斯安那州驾驶执照 里克·柯顿
我还以为纽约警局只收最优秀最聪明的人呢
Thought the NYPD only hired the best and brightest.
这个是...你怎么搞到手的
This is... How did you get this?
这之前在一个死瘾君子身上找到的
Found on a junkie DOA earlier today.
有人说他们是从一个死了的毒瘾犯身上找到的
Someone claims they found this on a dead drug addict?
不是他们 就是我
Not someone. Me.
是我从那人尸体上拿来的
Took it off the stiff myself.
在风化组搞突袭的时候
During a Vice raid.
看来你这案子只是场抢劫出了点意外
Seems your case was just a mugging gone wrong.
这些都和证据不符
None of that fits the evidence.
那又如何 案子结了
So what? The case is closed.
等等 你刚刚是说案子结了吗
I'm sorry, did you say the case is closed?
不信的话问问你们副队
Check with your LT if you don't believe me.
还有 奥莱利...
And, O'Reilly...
你欠我的啤酒
That beer, the one you owe me,
别拿布鲁克林时髦的垃圾啤酒糊弄我 行吗
make sure it's none of that hipster Brooklyn shit, all right?
剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表