剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表
你♥爸♥爸的烦心事都告诉我了
about your dad's albatross.
那个在海边爆♥炸♥的平台
That rig off the coast that went haywire.
那个我知道
Yeah. I know it.
总之 罗克森 他们
Well, anyway, ROXXON, they, uh...
他们结了案 但没有就此罢休
They closed the case on it, but they didn't let it die.
他们一直在喂那个怪兽
They kept feeding the beast.
就为了水底下的一堆废铜烂铁
All for a pile of scrap metal underwater.
分区许可证 联邦补助金
Zoning permits, federal grants.
由那些款项都能查到发送号♥码
Payments for those, they led to routing numbers,
从这些发送号♥码查到了一个空壳公♥司♥
and those routing numbers, they led to a shell corp.
他们在一个失败的项目上真是花了不少功夫
Seems like a lot of effort to keep a failed project.
为什么不跟我爸一起埋葬起来呢
Why not just bury it with my dad?
这确实是个好问题
That is the million dollar question.
答案是 我打赌
You know, the answer, I wager,
罗克森公♥司♥的这些人都是有钱的混♥蛋♥
is that these ROXXON guys are million dollar assholes.
我知道那种人
Yeah, I know the kind.
这些人都在利用公♥司♥的金库
And these guys, they're running all kind
在搞自己的勾当
of personal shit through company coffers.
他们留下的文件记录有很多
They're leaving a big paper trail.
也许不只是文件
Maybe it's not just paper.
也许这些年轻的一代会用图享和阅后即焚吧
Maybe these younger guys have Instagram and Snapchat, right?
男孩都喜欢炫耀自己的玩具
Boys love to show off their toys.
嗯
Yeah.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
这对你妈妈也有好处
I mean, this'll be good for your mom, too.
她也该赢了
It's about time she gets a win, right?
你还有第二张书桌吗 还是我就在地上整理
So, you got another desk or should I use the floor?
女士 我们派了两辆车正赶往你那里
Ma'am, we got two cars headed towards you now.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
需要帮忙吗 孩子
Can I help you, son?
有人在卡罗敦市偷了我的单车
Yeah, um, somebody stole my bike on Carrolton.
-我还拍了照 -单车被盗
- I got pictures. - Stolen bike.
就在进程路那里
Yeah, by the Rue de la Course.
在卡罗敦市 收到
On Carrolton, got it.
汉尼根
Hannigan!
有人偷了他的车 你要给他立案吗
Somebody took his bike. You wanna write it up?
好
Yeah, okay.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
跟我来
Follow me.
我马上就回来 要去拿张表格
I'll be right back. Need to grab a form.
你处理好你必须做的事了吗
Hey, you take care of those things you had to do?
爸 我...
Listen, Dad, I'm--
-抱歉 -没事 不用担心
- Sorry if I... - Alright, fine. Don't even worry about it.
我当时心情也不太好
I was in a bit of a mood too.
就在你走之后 我脑里就一直想
Right after you left, I had it in my mind to...
把门拿下来
take that door off the hinges.
你能相信吗
Could you believe that?
我一路走到工具棚
Got myself all the way out to the tool shed.
碰巧发现断线钳不见了
I happened to notice that my bolt-cutters are missing.
这事你知道吗
You know anything about that?
不 先生 我没有
No, sir, I don't.
你确定吗
You sure?
你哥哥当初就是这么开始的
This is how it all started with your brother.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
我认为你用断线钳只会做两件事
I think there's only two things you can do with bolt-cutters.
要么偷东西 要么闯进别人的地方
Steal something or break into something.
-我两样都没有做 -你以为我会相信吗
- I didn't do either! - You expect me to believe that?
你希望你明白
I expect you to understand
这不关你的事 爸
when it's none of your business, Dad.
小子
Boy...
快点 跟我走
Come on. Right now!
马上跟我走
Right now!
我不知道要怎么操作
I don't know how it works.
它有自己的思想
It has a mind of its own.
前一刻我在这里 下一刻我...
One day, I'm here, the next, I'm...
出现在我车前面吗
In front of my car?
在屋顶上
On a roof.
或是在装满可♥卡♥因♥的后备箱里
Or in a trunk full of cocaine.
看来它总是带你回去找那个警♥察♥
Seems like it always brings you right back to that cop.
或是带我来找你
Or to you.
它把我带到你身边
It takes me to you.
所以它给你看你需要看到的东西
So it shows you what you need to see.
-引导着你 -但不止这样 它在保护我
- Guides you. - Yeah, but more than that, it protects me.
有点像是... 它在照看着我
Kinda like it's... it's looking out for me.
就像是...
You know, like a...
那你和你的...
So, um, what about you and your, uh...
我不知道
I don't know.
出了事
Stuff hits the fan,
车撞上树 就在这时
car hits the tree, and at that moment...
所有的希望都消失了
when all hope slips away,
我变得头脑发热又焦虑 武器就在手里
I get all hot and bothered and weaponized.
如果我也有把光之匕♥首♥
If I had a knife of light,
康纳斯警探早就死翘翘了
Detective Connors would be dead and buried.
如果我能去任何地方 我去哪儿也不来这里
If I could travel anywhere, I'd travel anywhere but here.
可能这就是为什么我们有各自的能力
Maybe that's why we got what we got.
而不是对方的能力
Or why we didn't get what we didn't get.
怎么了
What?
一切的开端是那晚我们在墓地里手碰了手
This all started the night we touched in the graveyard, right?
如果我们再碰一次会怎么样
What happens if we touch again?
我们来试试看
Let's test our limits.
听着
Now, look here.
别跟任何人搭话
Don't say a word to no one,
除非别人先跟你说话
unless somebody asks you something first.
懂吗
You understand me?
*快来迎接大酋长*
*Get back, get back for the Big Chief!*
*红鹰族在此集结*
*Wild Red Hawks about to meet!*
*白人街区齐歌♥舞*
*We gonna step real high on white folks' street.*
*红鹰族在此集结*
*Wild Red Hawks about to meet!*
*侦查员奥提斯刀已锋*
*Spy Boy Otis done sharp his knife!*
*红鹰族今夜即出动*
Wild Red Hawks on prowl tonight!
我是大酋长罗兰·度布兰提
I'm Big Chief Roland Duplantier
第九区红鹰族的首领
of the Wild Red Hawks of the 9th Ward.
新奥尔良最强的部落
Baddest in all of New Orleans!
你是谁
Who you is?
我是红鹰族侦查员奥提斯
I the Spy Boy Otis of the Wild Red Hawks.
一直以来脱离部落 但我眼睛擦得雪亮
Been off the trail, but got my eyes sharp,
刀也磨得亮堂
and my knife sharper.
你不是我的侦查员
Ain't my Spy Boy.
我的侦查员知道家在哪儿
My Spy Boy know where home is.
我的侦查员才不会穿那种鞋子
My Spy Boy don't wear no shoes like that.
你一定是第七区来的
Must be from that 7th Ward.
装模作样
High falutin'.
-就是就是 -大伙儿怎么说
- Right, right. - What y'all say?
揍他一顿把他踢回河对岸去
Should we beat his ass back to the other side of Canal?
算了吧
The hell with that.
我想亲自把你割喉
I got a mind to cut your throat myself.
要不是我手这么抖
If my hands wasn't so shaky.
你躲哪儿去了 奥提斯
Where you been hidin', Otis?
-好久不见 -太久了 兄弟
- Been too long. - Way too long, bro.
-你结婚了 -对
- So you're married? - Mm-hmm.
怎么一回事呢
So how does that work?
不太顺利
Not very well.
以为我可以拯救她
Thought that I could rescue her, you know.
大概我希望被人需要吧
Guess I like to be needed.
你喜欢需要你的女人
You like needy women.
没有孩子吗
So, no kids?
没有 杰妮一个人已经够我烦了
No. Janey was enough to handle.
我和她之间
And you know, our situation, it's, uh...
早结束了 就差没签离婚协议了
It's all over except the paperwork.
我知道你是怎么想的
Now, I-- I know what you think.
剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表