剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表
还能偷走它们
I can steal them,
感受它们
and feel them,
并且占为己有
and have them all for myself.
米娜·赫斯
来电
英雄的退化往往始于创伤
A hero's regression often begins with a trauma
某种程度上来说是自食其果
One that is in some manner a result of their actions,
新能力带来的意外后果
an unintended consequence of their newfound abilities.
心爱之人的死 隐藏的真♥相♥
The death of a loved one, an uncovered truth,
或是实现了梦想后 却发现是场噩梦
or a dream that, once realized, reveals itself as a nightmare.
这种创伤刺♥激♥了英雄
That trauma shocks our hero,
相同的恐惧和不安全感蜂拥而至
and ushers in those same fears and insecurities
在旅程开始前 就阻挡了他们前进的脚步
that held them back before the journey began.
这些萦绕他们的恐惧和不安全感
But these fears and insecurities that haunt them,
如今被放大了
they are now amplified.
我们的英雄 现在更加强大
And our hero, now more powerful,
可以用这能力摧毁自己的生活
can use that power to turn their own life apart.
当一切被夺走时 还剩下什么
When everything is taken away... what's left?
罗克森海湾
罗克森海湾挖掘项目新闻稿
批准发布
有人吗
Hello?
-有人在家吗 -坦迪
- Anybody home? - Tandy!
抱歉 我刚才 你还好吗 你脸色很差
Sorry, I was just, uh... Are you all right? You look sick.
昨晚喝了太多威士忌
Just a little too much whiskey last night.
这就是我不喝酒的原因
And that, my dear, is why I stick to edibles.
-等等 那些是 -很遗憾 不是
- Wait, are those? - Sadly, no.
这些是给我爸爸的 他很想吃
They're for my dad. He keeps asking for them, so...
一会儿你要给你♥爸♥爸送曲奇吗
You're taking cookies to your dad later?
不 他和我们一起吃早午餐
Oh, no. He's joining us for brunch.
可以吗
Is that cool?
当然了
Yeah. Of course.
爸爸 坦迪来了
Dad, Tandy's here.
你好 坦迪
Hey, Tandy.
抱歉
Sorry about, uh...
我还在逐渐适应
I'm still tryin' to get used to my body
身体不能随心而动的状况
not responding the way I want it to.
等他能走路后才能回家
He can't move home until he can walk.
但他进步很大
But he's making good progress.
而且他在这里
And he's here,
和我们一起 这才是最重要的
with us, that's all that matters.
很高兴看见你们团聚
Happy to see you two together again.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
因为我揍了班尼
'Cause I clocked Benny.
问题是他怎么不在这里
The question is, why isn't he here?
我不是在说你打架的事
I'm not talkin' about the fight you got in.
这不是真正的原因
That's not the real reason.
我再问一遍 你为什么在这里
So I'll ask again: Why are you here?
我应该知道你在说什么吗
Am I supposed to know what you're talking about?
好吧
Okay.
1812年战争是怎么结束的
War of 1812, how did it end?
你在逗我吗 我上了你的历史课
Are you kidding me? I'm in your history class.
双臂张开
Put your arms out.
手心朝上
Palms up.
是怎么结束的
How did it end?
1814年签了根特条约
Treaty of Ghent, signed in 1814.
对 那是战争结束的官方标志
Yes. That was the legal end of the war,
但斗争并没有结束
but it wasn't the end of the fighting.
新奥尔良战役持续到了一月 我知道
The Battle of New Orleans rolled into January, yes, I know.
不断有人在战争中死亡
People continued to die in that war
因为没人知道可以停止斗争
because no one knew it was okay to stop fighting.
怎么了 你觉得我是在打一场已经结束了的仗
And what? You think I'm fightin' a war that's over?
不是吗 比利死的那晚后 你一直在抗争
Aren't you? Since the night Billy died, you've been fighting.
好抑制自己的愤怒 降低自己的痛楚
To keep your anger in check, to control your pain.
战争已经结束 但战火仍在蔓延
The war is over, but the battle still rages.
这场战斗谁又会死去
Who's gonna die in that one?
咖♥啡♥因♥能使脑部毛细血管扩张
Caffeine expands the capillaries in the brain,
从而增加血流量
allowing increased blood flow.
我爸就是用这个办法减轻头疼的
Which is my dad's way of saying that it helps with a headache.
我说错了吗
Isn't that what I said?
坦迪 你没事吧
Tandy, you okay?
没事
Fine.
-好吧 你想喝点茶吗 -好
- All right. You want some tea? - Yes.
-老样子 -是的
- The usual? - Yes.
-我去烧水 -谢谢
- I'll put the kettle on. - Thank you.
你决定好要怎么办了吗
Have you decided what you wanna do?
对罗克森
About Roxxon?
还没想好
No, I don't know.
难以置信已经八年了
I can't believe it's been eight years.
我知道事实如此
I mean, I know it's objectively true.
只是这对我来说就像个残酷的玩笑
It's just some cruel trick.
我女儿又大了八岁 我最好的朋友去世了
My daughter's eight years older. My best friend is dead.
我知道我之前都说过 只是...
I know I've said all this before, it's just...
你父亲是个好人 坦迪 大好人
Your father was a good man, Tandy, the best.
-我每天都会想他 -失陪一下
- I miss him every day-- - Excuse me.
-坦迪 你... -没事
- Hey, Tandy, are you-- - Fine.
我替我爸道声歉 他只是...
Hey... hey, I'm sorry about my dad, he's just--
他现在理清楚各种事
he's still wrappin' his head around everything.
没关系
It's fine.
我要跟你坦白一件事
I have a confession.
我请你来吃早午餐是另有所图
I had an ulterior motive for inviting you to brunch.
我想让你在罗克森工作
I wanna offer you a job at ROXXON.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我们的部门正在扩张
Look, our department's expanding.
我知道你聪明能干
I know you're smart, capable.
老实说 内森·博文的女儿
And to be honest, any daughter of Nathan Bowen
是我求之不得的助手
is as good as hired in my book.
你跟我一起工作
You'd be working with me
我们继续我们爸爸未完成的工作
as we continue the work our fathers started.
怎么样 你来吗
What do you say? Are you in?
现在你知道我是什么感觉了
Now you know how it feels.
要知道退化也是一种诡计
It's important to know that regression is a trick,
就像很多故事中一样
just like most aspects of story.
我们的英雄们绝不能真的退化
Our heroes can never actually regress.
他们无法回到过去
They can't be who they used to be.
那个人已经不在了
That person is gone.
他已经死了 他们不会再回来
That person is dead forever, and they're never coming back.
而我们的英雄不能按下重启键
And our heroes, they just can't hit the reset button.
他们无法撤销他们生命中最大的创伤
They cannot undo u202dthe most traumatic events of their life.
但是很多英雄发现他们就是想要这么做
But many heroes find themselves trying to do exactly that.
然后又回到他们曾经
And they dive back into the very life
拼命努力想要逃避的生活
they tried so desperately to escape.
为了停止痛苦 减少遗憾
Whatever it takes to stop the pain.
他们会去做任何事情
Whatever they can do to quell the regret.
这是为了让一切回到过去的孤注一掷的做法
This is a desperate play to make everything how it used to be.
见到你太好了 连姆
It's so good to see you, Liam.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好 不 我只是想你了
Yeah. Yeah, no, I just-- I missed you.
真的吗 我被抓后就没听到过你的消息
Really? 'Cause after I got popped, I never heard a word.
我猜你一定是丢下我自己跑了
I figured you must've skipped town on me.
然后听说你没有离开 所以我想你已经
Then I heard that you hadn't left, so I figured you had...
-什么 -继续向前看了
- What? - Moved on.
不 不 连姆
No. No... Liam.
如果可能的话 我会回到过去
If it was possible, I'd have moved backwards.
我只是 花了好长时间
I just-- it took me a while...
凑齐保释的钱
you know, to get the cash to bail you out.
但是我把钱凑齐了
But I got the cash...
把你保释出来 我在这里
I got you out. I'm here.
快走 我想让你看点东西
Come on. I have something I want you to see.
你准备好告诉我了吗
You ready to talk yet?
我猜没有
I guess that's a no.
你知道你离被开除不远了 对吧
You do realize how close you are to expulsion, don't you?
这就是你想要的吗
剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表