剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表
《斗篷与匕♥首♥》前情提要
Previously, on Cloak & Dagger...
坦迪 专心点
Tandy, focus.
研发部 谢谢
Research and Development, please.
爸爸
Daddy!
你说你害怕 我就替你做了
You said you were scared, so I thought I'd do it for you.
伙计 咱们得把这个送回去
Look, man, we're gonna go take this back.
比利
Billy!
-你对我做了什么 -还问我 那是怎么回事
- What did you do to me? - What did I do? What was that?
事情将会变得很艰难 因为坦迪要逃跑了
Things must be getting tough because Tandy's gonna run away.
如果你给我一次机会 我会一直爱你
If you give me a chance, I'll love you, always.
坦迪 你没事吧
Tandy, are you okay?
我心中的愤怒
All this anger inside of me.
如果我能找到造成这一切的人
What if I could find the person who caused it?
那不怒 而是毒药
It's not anger, it's poison,
每天在你的血管里流淌着
coursing through your veins every day.
当瓶子晃动的时候
And when that bottle gets shook up...
泰隆 泰隆
Tyrone! Tyrone!
泰隆
Tyrone!
毒药会以意想不到的方式溢出
...the poison comes out in unexpected ways.
斗篷与匕♥首♥ 第一季 第三集
你可能脑震荡了
Probably have a concussion or something...
冷静 我没想...
Calm down, all right? I'm not trying...
你是想杀我吗
Are you trying to kill me?
不 你为什么要这么问
No, why would you ask that?
因为你手里拿着枪
'Cause you have a gun in your hand.
等等 你是那个孩子
Wait. You're that kid.
派对上的
From the party.
还有墓地 沙滩
The graveyard. The beach.
-你冲我开枪 -那不是打你的
- You shot at me. - That wasn't meant for you.
那是打谁的
Then who was it meant for?
算了 别说了
You know what? Don't tell me.
我都不知道该这么解...
Look, I don't even know how to ex...
前一刻我还在城里 然后我就站在了这里
One second I was in the city, the next I was here...
不知什么地方
in the middle of nowhere,
一辆车 你的车就冲我来了
and a car... your car... was headed...
等等 你干什么呢
Wait. What are you doin'?
离开这里
Getting the hell out of here.
你不能开车 谁知道你受了什么伤
You can't drive. Who knows what injuries...
天呐 那是
Oh my God. Is that...?
嗯
Yeah.
别往心里去 但是
Don't take this personally, but...
我希望我再也不会见到你
I hope I never see you again.
现在不方便吗 柯顿先生
Is, uh, now a bad time, Mr. Cotton?
奥莱利警探 是吗
Detective O'Reilly, right?
我叔叔在警♥察♥基金会工作
My uncle works for the Police Foundation.
他说你在查是谁捅伤了我
He told me you're trying to find whoever did this.
我能问你几个关于袭击的问题吗
Can I ask you some questions about the attack?
只要能抓到坏人就行
Anything to catch the bad guy.
"男人" 你看到他了
Guy. So you saw him?
很不好意思 我没有
I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't.
我和朋友们玩得很嗨
Me and my boys had gone out pretty hard,
整晚的事都挺模糊了
and the whole night's, uh... I don't know, kind of fuzzy.
你脸上有些割痕
You, uh, you got some cuts on your face.
怎么弄的
How'd you get those?
我摔倒时弄的
Happened when I fell.
看上去像是指甲划的
They look like fingernail scratches.
指甲划的
Fingernail scratches?
这叫"防御伤"
We call them "defensive wounds."
你的裤子怎么解开了
Why were your pants unbuckled?
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry. What?
当晚执勤的医务人员
The paramedics on duty that night,
他们说你的裤子解开了
they told me your pants were unbuckled.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
知道吗
You know what?
我或许该休息一下了
I should probably get some rest.
我现在很疼
I'm in a lot of pain.
那可不好
We don't want that.
回头见
I'll see you soon.
坦迪 你没事吧
Tandy, you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
-我没事 -你怎么来了
- I'm fine. - What are you doing here?
什么
What?
我得承认
I mean, credit where credit is due.
你还敢回来真是有胆子
You have some nerve coming back here,
你之前对我撂的话够狠的
after that riot act you read me.
妈妈 我们现在能不能别吵
Mom, can we please not do this right now?
你现在不方便吗
Is now not a good time for you?
抱歉打扰你...
Sorry to interrupt your busy...
什么
What?
-妈妈 -天呐 你流血了
- Mom. Mom, it's... - My God, you're bleeding.
-又这样 -没事的 我没事
- Again? - It's nothing. I'm fine.
怎么回事啊
What is going on?
新奥尔良警局
New Orleans Police.
博文太太 你在吗
Ms. Bowen, are you home?
警♥察♥怎么来了
What are the police doing here?
你做了什么
What have you done?
妈妈
Mom.
博文太太
Ms. Bowen?
有什么事吗 警官
What can I do for you, Officer?
我是奥莱利警探
Detective. O'Reilly.
我在找你女儿 坦迪
I'm looking for your daughter, Tandy?
她在吗
Is she around?
我好几周没见过她了
I haven't seen her in weeks.
可能都有几个月了
Months, maybe.
-你确定吗 -绝对确定
- Are you sure? - Absolutely positive.
介意我进去看看吗
Do you mind if I come inside?
你想进来
You want to come inside?
如果您不介意的话
If you don't mind.
搜查令
Warrant.
什么
I'm sorry?
你没有搜查令不能进来
You can't come in here without a warrant.
那是谁
And who's that?
我的律师
It's my lawyer.
准确的来说
Technically, I'm just representing her
我是在代理她的遗作非法终止案
in a posthumous wrongful termination,
这个不过是基础法律常识
but this is pretty basic lawyer crap.
我不是来逮捕你女儿的 博文女士
I'm not here to arrest your daughter, Ms. Bowen.
我来是因为她可能是个受害者
I'm here because I think she's a victim.
什么的受害者
Of what?
目前据我所知 她曾经卷入一场斗殴
The best I can tell, she's been mixed up in an assault.
我想保护她 我向你保证
I want to protect her, I can promise you that.
但要做到这一点 我需要和她谈谈
But in order for me to do that, I need to talk to her.
坦迪有这么个习惯
Here's the thing about Tandy:
如果她遇到任何麻烦 很可能她已经逃跑了
If there's any heat on her, she's probably already run away.
好吧 如果你碰巧再见到她
Well, if you happen to see her again,
这是我的名片
here's my card.
祝你有美好的一天
You have a nice morning.
她走了
She's gone.
你可以出来了
You can come out.
坦迪
Tandy?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
怎么回事
What the...?
不是吧
Oh, no.
那是...
Is that...?
听着 别 别动 好吗
Hey, listen. Don't... Don't move. Okay?
你可能有脑震荡或其他什么的
You probably have a concussion or somethin' like that.
冷静一点
Calm down.
-我不会... -你想杀了我吗
- All right? I'm not gonna... - Are you tryin' to kill me?
不 你为什么问这个
No. Why would you ask that?
因为你手里有枪
剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表