剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表
installing car stereos out of that old-ass garage.
-随心所欲的 -你觉得如果他活着会这样吗
- Being our own men. - You think that's how it would be?
比利会和你一起在这里工作吗
Have Billy here working with you?
是的 如果我够幸运的话
Yeah, if I was lucky.
比利可能会帮我谈合同
Billy'd probably be negotiating all my contracts.
还会让我在每桩交易中赚更多钱
Making me more money on every deal, too.
你知道修复那些被毁的房♥子时我学到了什么吗
You know what I learned trying to fix up those ruined houses?
你无法改变已经发生的事 你只能向前看
That you can't change what was. You can only look ahead.
重视现在
Make what is matter.
我就是这样走到了今天
That's how I got here.
向前看
Lookin' ahead.
向前看听起来不是很糟
Lookin' ahead doesn't sound that bad.
文斯·卡拉瑟斯
吉迪恩·格林
塔克·普莱斯
第三届罗克森海湾公♥司♥慈善晚会
#糖爹 #及时行乐 #路易斯安那州新奥尔良市淑女
#路易斯安那州新奥尔良市淑女
我怎么一点都不惊讶
Why am I not surprised?
商业精英喜欢生活奢侈的女孩
Corporate boys like expensive girls.
-费莉西蒂 -是我
- Felicity? - Oh, that's me.
给我看看你的手♥机♥
Let me see your phone.
-你有多少粉丝 -一万七千多
- How many followers? - 17,000.
但是马上就到一万八了
But coming up on 18.
-你每天都发动态吗 -至少发两条
- And you post every day? - Oh, at least twice.
我用定时器让动态的曝光度达到最大
I use one of those timer things to maximize post exposure.
记录流量 给我自己的动态点赞
And report traffic, do like my owns.
-用上了大家建议的所有方法 -不吸毒吧
- All the tricks they say to do. - No drug problems?
冰淇淋算吗
Does ice cream count?
你从事过类似的工作吗
Have you ever worked atmosphere?
有 住在纽约的时候
Yeah! Yeah, when I lived in New York,
我经常参与俱乐部开业之类的活动
I used to do club openings and all that good stuff.
他们教过你怎样加标签并艾特别人
So, they taught you how to tag and refer when you should,
在不应该声张的时候保持匿名
stay anonymous when you should not?
-匿名 -这里是新奥尔良
- Anonymous? - This is New Orleans.
有些给我们的姑娘们付账的男人
And some of the men who foot the bill for our girls,
希望得到一些回报
they expect something in return.
是否要回报他们
Whether or not you give that to them
-完全取决于你自己 -完全地
- is completely your choice. - Completely.
如果出了事这些姑娘不能去告状
But the company cannot be implicated or the client blamed,
公♥司♥不能受到牵连或客人不能被投诉
if they take a swing and miss.
你明白吗
You follow?
只要付给我报酬
So long as the check clears,
这些都不关我的事
it's all none of my business.
你什么时候可以开始工作
How soon can you start?
今天晚上有工作吗
Anything happening tonight?
你要是开场迟到的话教练会杀了你的
Coach is gonna kill you if you're late for intros.
如果我们俩当时还没有因为
That is, if we both don't get suspended
闯进神父办公室而被勒令退学的话
for breaking into the priest's office.
我之前没准备好 但我现在准备好了
I wasn't ready before, but I am now.
准备好做什么
For what?
我只是不想你因为你觉得自己必须要做一些事
Listen, I just-- I don't want you to do something for me
而为我做
because you think you have to.
好吗 我不想我们变成这样
Alright? That's not who I want us to be.
我是说
I mean...
如果你不想这件外套 没关系的
if you don't want it, that's cool too.
我不是这个意思
I mean, that's not what I'm saying.
我就知道你想要这件外套
See, I totally knew you wanted it.
我只是可怜你
I was taking pity on you.
仅此而已
That's all.
每当我变得古怪或安静时候
Whenever I get weird or quiet...
也许这件衣服能提醒你
maybe this'll remind you
有时其实也没这么糟糕
that sometimes it's not actually all that bad.
-我知道 -是吗
- I know. - You do?
我关注你
I pay attention to you.
加油 加油 加油
L-E-T-S-G-O! Let's go! Let's go!
加油 加油
L-E-T-S-G-O! Let's go!
加油 加油 加油
Let's go! L-E-T-S-G-O! Let's go!
加油
Let's go!
今晚一决胜负
Well, it all comes down to tonight.
两支球队都会竭尽全力
Two teams putting it all on the line
把荣誉带回家
to bring home the glory.
还有三十二分钟
Thirty-two minutes on the clock.
压力前所未有的大
The pressure has never been higher.
回报前所未有的高
The rewards have never been so great.
今晚 这个神奇的夜晚
Tonight, it's one of those magical nights,
一切皆有可能
where anything can happen.
汉考克冲回来了 他们正在传球
Hancock rushes back. They're moving the ball around
试图突破这个令人窒息的圣塞巴防卫
trying to break through this smothering St. Seb's defense.
圣塞巴抢断
Oh! And St. Seb's with the steal!
犯规
Foul.
-犯规一次 -胡扯 我没碰他
- On one! - Bullshit! I didn't touch him!
我做出判决了 儿子
I made my call, son.
如果我是你 我会退一步
I'd take a step back if I were you.
11号♥ 你上场
Eleven, you're on the line.
不骗你
Not gonna lie.
听说你还没保释 我很惊讶
I'm surprised to hear you haven't made bail.
只有两次入室盗窃
With only two burglaries--
结果我把所有的钱都捐给了一项不值得的事业
Turns out I donated all my cash to an unworthy cause.
你要我给博文捎个口信吗
You want me to get a message to Bowen?
-她还在城里吗 -那也不成问题
- She's still in town? - It's not a problem.
不了 今天吃辣椒意大利面
No. No, it's chili spaghetti day,
我不想错过
and I don't want to miss it.
她真的伤得你轻啊
She really did a number on you.
那你为什么把我叫来这里
So why'd you drag me over here?
你是来给我说说
You are here to tell me
当地夜店的药物生意
about the local nightclub pharmaceutical scene.
-我不卖♥♥毒品 -但我打赌你知道谁卖♥♥
- I don't sell drugs. - But you know someone who does, I bet.
手握高质量可♥卡♥因♥的人
The person with the high-quality coke
在你最喜欢的俱乐部里贩毒吗
who works at the club you adore?
你可以坐在这里
You can sit here
不用问我愿意拿什么来跟你交换情报
without asking me what I have to offer for the info.
但是今晚吃辣椒意大利面
But it is chili spaghetti night.
主场 比赛时局 客场
犯规 球员反犯规 犯规
比分 比赛 比分
圣塞巴斯蒂安得球
St. Sebastian ball!
-拜托 裁判 -你想借借教练的眼镜吗
- Come on, ref! - You wanna borrow Coach's glasses?
你想增加技术犯规吗
You wanna add a technical?
这边又展开了拉扯战
The back and forth continues here.
圣塞巴斯蒂安保持着他们稍稍的优势
St. Seb's holding on to a thin lead
一路到了篮下
as they make their way down the court.
这是场全方位对战
Man, this is an all-out war.
双方扑向了失误球
Both teams going after the errant ball.
-别 -过来
- Hey, no! - Come here!
裁判看起来
Well, it looks like the referee
总算又有了掌控权
finally has control over this game again.
这是什么情况
What the hell is this?
如今场上似乎出现了
There seems to be a little confusion
一些混乱
on the court here.
那些实习生去哪儿了
Where are the interns?
真是精彩的半场
What a half!
圣塞巴斯蒂安以三分优势领先汉考克高中
St. Sebastian's by three over Hancock High.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
什么
What the...?
你是不是总能挑在
Do you try and show up at
最不合时宜的时候出现 还是说都是我走狗屎运
the worst possible times, or am I just lucky?
我什么都没做好吗
I-I didn't try anything, okay?
中场休息的时候我在更衣室然后我就到这儿了
I was in the locker room at halftime and now I'm here.
你在罗克森的派对上干什么
What are you doing at a Roxxon party?
我在查点事情
Doing some digging.
想办法找到那个所有事件中心的神秘男人
Trying to find the mystery man at the center of everything.
你说的调查是指钻到别人脑子里打探吗
When you say "Dig" do you mean root around in people's heads?
-你管我呢 -我会在这里是因为你
- Why do you care? - I'm here because of you.
-这都是你造成的 -我做了什么了
- You did this to me. - Did what?
剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表