剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表
你一直在实验吧
You've been experimenting.
是不是 你所谓的碰碰别人的希望
Right? With your-- your hopey, touchy thing?
怎么了 这又有什么关系
Why? Why does that matter?
当然有关系 你从图书馆翻的书太多了
It matters because you checked too many books out of the library,
而我不得不承担你的后果
and I'm paying the fine.
我们两个人是相连的
You and I are connected.
因为你一直在用你的能力
And because you're using your shit,
我的能力暴走了一晚上
mine has been going haywire all night.
-这都是你的错 -我对你什么都没做
- And it's your fault. - I didn't do anything to you.
我只是在找一个男的
I'm just trying to find this one guy.
这个人的脸总会出现每个人的希望里
This face that keeps showing up in everybody's hopes.
说实话 我觉得我越来越接近了
Honestly, I think I'm pretty close.
怎么了
What is it?
罗克森
我一整晚都在想自己肯定在哪儿见过这个人
All night I kept thinking I've seen this guy before.
我现在想起来他是谁了
I remember him now.
名牌上写着他的名字是彼得·斯卡伯勒
The caption says his name is Peter Scarborough.
我在你的恐惧中看到过他
I saw him in your fears.
他就是那个控告你♥爸♥爸的人
He was the one leading the charge against your father.
我九岁的时候
When I was nine...
他来了我家 把我家弄得支离破碎
he came to my house and tore it apart,
他拿走了我爸所有的东西 说是罗克森的
took everything of my dad's and said it belonged to Roxxon.
-你确定吗 -你竟然忘了他的长相
- You sure? - I can't believe I forgot his face.
绝对不会再犯这种错误了
Definitely won't make that mistake again.
好吧 我...
Yeah, well, listen, I'm--
我真的很抱歉你经历过那些事
I'm really sorry about all that.
但你实在是挑了个
But, man, you picked...
糟糕的时间把我拽了过来
the wrong time to drag me
-把我弄来这么一个 -我知道 对不起
- into this-- this crazy. - Look, I know, I'm sorry.
你有没有可能碰谁一下让我离开这儿
Can you touch someone and get me the hell out of here?
我不觉得这能力是这么用的
I don't think it works like that.
虽然不知道怎么回事 但你把我弄到了这儿
Well, I mean, somehow you got me here,
-所以你要想办法把我弄回去 -好的吧
- so-- so figure out how to get me back. - Okay, well...
-你尝试过自杀了吗 -什么
- Have you tried that dying thing yet? - What?
让自己遇到危险
You know, putting yourself at risk.
-不 你知道我不会这么做的 -州总决赛
- No, you-- you know I'm not doing that. -State Finals.
-我知道 -要竭尽全力 泰隆
- I know. - It's all on the line, Tyrone.
你必须拼一把
You got to let go!
你们要让他们看看
Now, you go show them,
上吧 扣他们的脸
right now! You slam the door in their face!
上吧
Let's go!
如果你喝水吃一片阿司匹林
If you have some water and an aspirin
再坐一会 就会好的
and sit still, it should pass.
-我没有醉 -这是个派对
- I'm not drunk. - It's a party.
-没人会说你的 -怯场
- No one's judging. - Stage fright.
看起来很像喝多了伏特加
Looks a lot like too much vodka.
不过也许喝点伏特加会有帮助
Though maybe vodka would help.
不管怎样
Well, whatever it is,
-祝你演讲成功 -嗯
- break a leg. - Yeah.
请欢迎
...please give a warm welcome
米娜·赫斯
to Mina Hess.
我五岁的时候
When I was five years old,
我爸爸曾经和我说过在路口
my father once told me the story of the semi-truck
被拦下的卡车的故事
that got caught under the overpass.
我身上的东西都是自己用的
Anything on me is for personal use.
如果这是你自己用的
If this is all for personal use,
你要么是想死 要么耐药性真的很高
you got a death wish or a damn high tolerance.
也许我只是想让我的腰看上去细一点
Maybe I'm just trying to make my waist seem smaller.
&俱乐部
Club Ampersand.
我都不去那个地方了
I barely go to that place anymore.
我跟以前在那儿工作的一个保镖聊过了
I spoke to one of their ex-bouncers,
他告诉我你是他们的独家供货商
and he told me you're their in-house coke supplier.
去死吧
Screw you.
给你六十秒 不然我就上报
Sixty seconds and I call it in.
那就无法挽回了 你给我搞清楚
That can't be undone. I wanna be very clear on that.
每天都会有一个跑货的人出现
A runner shows up every day,
同一时间 拿走我的钱
same time, takes my cash,
给我货
hands me more product.
我没见过幕后的神奇人物
I never see the magic man who pulls all the strings,
-所以我对你来说没用 -好吧
- so I'm of zero use to you. - Alright.
每包值150
Those bags are $150 each,
不掺杂的话价值近两千
worth nearly two grand without inflation.
你还会算术
Oh, she does math!
我是说你把我带到这里 而不是带到警局
I'm saying you brought me here instead of the station,
说明你并没有你虚张声势的那样
which suggests your need to put me on record
想把我抓起来
ain't as great as your bluff.
不是只有男警♥察♥
And cop dudes aren't the only ones
喜欢吸毒 对吧
who like to party, right?
看 你差点就通过贝克德尔测验了
Look at that. Got so close to passing the Bechdel Test.
用来测试影片是否性别歧视 必须满足三个条件 电影中必须出现两个女人 这两个女人有交谈 谈论了除男人之外的别的话题
我的意思是
All I'm saying is...
你们不是都
aren't all of you guys
是同一个道德松懈兄弟会的
in the same fraternity of loose morals?
所以你们才关系那么好
Isn't that what bonds you together?
彼得·斯卡伯勒
彼得·斯卡伯勒
彼得·斯卡伯勒
这场比赛异常胶着
This game could go either way,
两位教练都倍感压力
and both coaches are feeling the pressure.
好了 开始了
Alright, here we go!
十秒后即将揭晓我们的冠军
In ten seconds, we will know our champions.
不 爸爸
No, Pop!
拜托 对不起
Please! I'm sorry!
跟我顶罪 孩子
Talk back to me, boy!
不 爸爸 住手
No, Pop! Pop, stop!
你知道规矩的
You know the rules.
告密的人没好下场
Snitches get stitches!
炮弹来袭
Incoming!
他是整个球队的希望
This is the guy you want with the ball in his hands.
泰隆·约翰逊
Tyrone Johnson.
他能投出致胜一球 为圣塞巴斯蒂安赢得冠军吗
Can he get off a shot and bring it home for St. Sebastian's?
打板
And that's the buzzer!
汉考克高中赢了
And Hancock wins!
汉考克高中赢了
Hancock wins!
新的冠军诞生了
We have a new champion, folks!
汉考克高中赢下了总决赛
Hancock High takes it in the final!
没有人会忘记今晚
Nobody is gonna forget where they were tonight.
汉考克 汉考克 汉考克
Hancock! Hancock! Hancock!
抱歉打扰您
Hi, look, I'm so sorry to bother you,
但是我的轮胎突然没气了
but my tire just went flat all of a sudden
我手♥机♥还停机了
and my phone is cashed.
我能借你的手♥机♥联♥系♥汽车协会吗
Would you mind if I borrowed your phone to call AAA?
不能
I do.
你应该学会自己换轮胎
You should know how to change your own tire.
听着 你...
Oh, look, you know, you--
你不用这么做的
you really don't have to do that.
别这样说
Nonsense.
我喜欢干活
I like getting my hands dirty.
圣塞巴高中的
St. Seb's, huh?
嗯
Yeah.
今晚可真够呛
Yeah, tough break tonight.
听说分数咬得很紧
Heard it was a nail biter.
只是一场比赛
It's just a game.
好吧
Fair enough.
罗克森
米娜·伊万
你想申什么大学
So, what colleges are you looking at?
-怎么... -你也许应该锁门
- What-- - Oh, yeah, you should, uh, probably lock that.
为了安全起见
You know, for safety, I mean.
-你... -我一直在更衣室外等你
- What are you-- - I waited for you outside the locker room.
但你一直没出来
You never came out.
我...
Yeah, I, um--
我绕了点远路
I took the long way around.
走回家 理理清楚思绪
剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表