剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表
You're lucky.
妈妈
Mom?
你看上去真挺好的
You look really nice.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢这个
And thank you.
好喝
It's great.
你真不想再加点带劲的东西吗
Sure you don't want to add a little kick?
今天不用
Not today.
说起来 我知道你这几年
Speaking of, look, I know that you haven't been showing up
都没参加悼念传统
for the memorial tradition these past few years
妈妈 我想去
Mom. I wanna be there.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
-真的 -那我们需要个合适的气球
- Really. - Then we'll need the perfect balloon.
你说我们买♥♥个什么好
What do you think we should get?
什么都行
Anything.
只要别像你那次买♥♥的成人礼气球就行
Just not like that one time you got the Bar Mitzvah balloon.
那是挺好笑的
That was pretty hilarious.
升上天堂 纪念爸爸
Up into the sky to honor Dad's memory.
恭喜
Mazel Tov!
这样吧
You know what?
我去买♥♥气球
I'll get the balloon.
那个
So, um...
你还记得爸爸一直保存着一个保险箱吗
do you remember Dad keeping a safe deposit box?
当然 装他工作上的文件
Sure. For his work stuff.
我这几年一直在找 但是...
I went crazy for years trying to find it, but...
市里到处都找不着
there's no record of it in the city.
我倒是有个想法
I might have a theory.
想法
A theory?
我可是我爸的女儿
I'm my father's daughter.
你今天过得怎么样 泰隆
How's your day look, Tyrone?
今天
Today?
-认真的吗 -什么
- Seriously? - What?
没什么
Nothing.
钥匙应该就在这
I think the key's in here.
找到了
Here it is.
太好了
Great.
那时我正怀着你
I was pregnant with you.
我们之前也吵过架 但是
We'd had trouble before then, but...
那天晚上难得消停
it was a rare night off.
你♥爸♥爸总是有太多工作
Your father always worked too much.
但那天是约会之夜
But it was date night.
我们在你看芭蕾表演的地方
We were at the ballet.
我以为你们当时是去看电影了
I thought you guys were at the movies.
我们是去了
You're right.
或许我只是希望我们在看芭蕾表演
Maybe I just wish it was at the ballet.
听起来好一点
It sounds better.
就当是在看芭蕾表演吧
Let's say the ballet.
为什么不呢
Why not?
我们在看芭蕾表演
We were at the ballet...
你♥爸♥爸牵着我的手
and your dad took my hand.
我想应该请大家过来
I was thinking I'd have the guys over.
我想应该请大家过来
I was just thinking I'd have the guys over!
谁 红鹰的人吗
What guys? Red Hawks?
是的
Yeah.
我今天很忙
I have a busy day today.
我们不会碍你的事的
Yeah. We'll stay out of your way.
这些年来他们都没来过我家
They've never been to my home in all these years.
该我招待大家了
It's my turn to host.
我们可以在家里
And we could all use some space
完成我们的作品
to spread out and finish our work.
-我能进来吗 -今天不行
- Can I come in? - Not today.
-好吗 -泰
- Okay? - Ty!
今天也是我的重要时刻
Today is today for me too.
我之前从没有请女孩来过我家
Look, I've never had a girl over before.
至少我爸妈是这么以为的
Not that my parents know of.
放轻松 好吗
Relax, okay?
-我很招家长喜欢的 -我想也是
- Parents love me. - Yeah, I bet they do.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
怎么 不抱一下吗
What? No hug?
-连手都不握一下吗 -得了吧 坦迪
- Not even a handshake? - Come on, Tandy.
泰隆 这位是谁
Tyrone? Who's this?
她是...
Oh, this is, um--
-她是我朋友 -坦迪 你好
- This is my friend. - Tandy. Hi.
你今天来我们家有什么事吗 坦迪
Well, why did you stop by today, Tandy?
因为是今天
Today, I guess.
我爸和泰隆的哥哥是同一天过世的
Yeah, my dad died the same night as Tyrone's brother.
所以我觉得应该来看看小泰
So I just thought I'd come check on Ty.
费心了 坦迪 谢谢
That's very nice of you, Tandy. Thank you.
你们今天为比利安排了什么特殊的活动吗
Are you guys doing anything special for Billy today?
不 没有
No. We're not.
-我们正在吃早餐 -不好意思
- We're just in the middle of breakfast. - Oh, I'm-- I'm sorry.
-那我就不打搅了 -很高兴认识你
- I'll let you guys get back to it. - Nice meeting you.
今天你要是想来我家
You know if you wanna come over tonight,
我妈和我要做点什么
my mom and I are doing something.
很简单 但是 也算做点什么
It's small, but... it's something.
好吧 或许我会去
Yeah. Okay, maybe.
好
Cool.
阿迪娜·约翰逊
你好 这里是坦迪...
Hi, you've reached Tandy...
还有梅丽莎
and Melissa...
还有内森
and Nathan.
这里是博文一家 请留言
The Bowen's! Leave a message.
奥莱利 过来一下
Hey, O'Reilly, get over here.
我需要你看一看
I need your eyes.
就是这个孩子吧
This was the kid, right?
-什么孩子 -那个在你开枪后
- What kid? - The one who bolted after you fired
翻越黄色栏杆逃跑不见了的孩子
up that yellow banister and then disappeared.
他从我身后逃跑的 我没能看清
He ran out from behind me. I didn't get a good look.
就是他 苏济
That's him, Suzy.
就是这个小混球
That's the little shit!
时机也好什么也好 都很可疑
Timing of it all is suspect.
-看来你们有私人恩怨 -他逃跑了
- That sounds personal. - He got away.
一定要找到他
He's got to be found.
一定处理好他
He's got to be dealt with.
你知道是谁来了
You know who it is.
大酋长
Alright, Big Chief.
瞧瞧 我可要好好看看这地方
Look, man, I got to check up in here, man!
看看这个大白沙发
And look at this big white whale of a couch.
坐在上面是怎样的感受
How's a man to sit on a couch like that?
你不用坐
You don't.
你只要站着欣赏就行了
You just stand back and marvel at it.
天呐 还是克拉特&巴雷尔的沙发
Oh, my, my, my. Crate and Barrel.
-我前面还在和泰隆说 -泰隆
- You know, I was tellin' Ty-- - Tyrone.
-你还好吗 孩子 -挺好
- How you been, son? - I'm good.
今天应该挺不容易的吧
Hard day, ain't it?
是的
Yeah, it's...
我挺好 我挺好
I'm good, I'm good, I'm good.
我和你说
Man! I tell you.
我一直就觉得他开始绣的那件斗篷不一般
I always thought the cloak he started on was something special.
斗篷和披风的区别到底是什么
Hey, what's the difference between a cloak and a cape anyway?
披风只是套在衬衫外面的一件衣服
A cape is just an add-on to a shirt.
但斗篷
But a cloak...
它会抱住你
it hugs you.
-对不起 -不
- I'm sorry. - No.
我只是...
I am... just, uh...
我们马上开始干活
We will-- we'll get back to working
就等一会儿 给我一分钟 好吗
in a minute, just-- just give me a minute, okay?
好的
Okay.
奥莱利警探
我在你家门口
警♥察♥到我家来了
Police at my door?
-让我爸妈知道了会吓坏的 -对不起
- My parents would freak out! - I'm sorry.
剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表