剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表
你并不知道
You don't know what I think.
你妈妈和我 我们
It's just that, your mom and I, you know, we, uh...
可以因为很蠢的事大笑
just laugh about the dumbest shit.
有一个可以说话的人
You know, it's nice to have somebody that...
是很棒的一件事
you can talk to.
真的
You know, honestly.
我认为 根据我的经验
In my opinion, in my experience,
和他人变得亲近很危险
it's dangerous to get close to anyone.
但跟你 我绝对正确
But with you, I'm conclusively right.
当我们触碰对方
When we touch...
不好的事情就会发生
shit goes boom.
所以 第一个问题是
So, the first question is...
在不触发能力的前提下
how close can we get to each other
我们能靠得多近
without triggering our crazy?
我们该怎么做
And how we gonna do that?
闭上眼睛 别动
Close your eyes. Don't move.
别作弊
And no cheating.
-刚才那... -什么
- That was... - What?
刚才那...
That was...
感觉不错
nice.
一开始
At first.
-这些是哪来的 -街角那
- Where'd you get these? - Just right around the corner.
-你的还可以吧 -太好了
- Yours good? - Perfect.
好吧
Alright.
接电♥话♥吧
You should get that.
不 没必要接
No, there's no reason to.
她是你的妻子
She's your wife.
肯定是有重要的事
I'm sure it's important.
没事的
It's fine.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
喂
Hello?
好
Yeah.
不 现在不行
No, I'm not-- I'm not doing this right now.
抱歉
Sorry.
我觉得太热了
You know what, I'm not feeling too hot.
我... 你都没吃什么
I-- you didn't hardly eat anything.
要我给你弄点别的吗
You want me to go get you something else?
我要上♥床♥了
You know, I think I'm gonna go to bed.
还有 今早我去面试了
And, uh, I have that job interview in the morning.
-是吗 -是的 那我...
- You do? - Yep! So, I am, uh...
大家晚安 我要去休息了
gonna say my goodnights and take leave.
你吃剩菜吗
You want leftovers?
不了 要不还是带去办公室吃吧
No, why don't we take 'em to the office?
明天会饿的
We'll be hungry tomorrow.
好
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
1812年成立
讣告
威廉·约翰逊
他那时在受训成为下一个侦查员
He was getting trained up to be the next Spy Boy.
侦查员是什么
What's a Spy Boy?
你♥爸♥没告诉你吗
Your daddy ain't told you?
侦查员能瞬移至
The Spy Boy travels fast...
一个非常遥远的地方
across great distances.
跑到一个未知的
He runs out into the unknown...
没有设防的
unprotected,
无人能看见的地方
where nobody can see.
寻找着不安全的事 让我们知道会发生什么
Looking for trouble so we all know what's coming.
每颗珠子都有自己的位置
Each bead has its place.
都是这副作品的组成
Part of a larger design.
这里你要小心了
Here you got to pay attention,
因为如果你搞砸了
'cause if you mess up,
而且没有及时发现
and you don't notice till later,
那你就破坏了数小时
then you gotta undo hours...
数天
days...
甚至数月的工作
even months of work.
这可不是开玩笑
I mean, it's no joke.
掌握整副珠绣的做法需要好几年
Takes years to develop the mastery of bead-work.
每年 你都得重温一遍
And each year, you gotta remaster it again.
每年都要重新做一副吗
You gotta make a new one every year?
每一年 你都是新的自己 孩子
I mean, every year, you a new person, son.
所以 我们会用这段时间
So, we spend that time...
完成一个新的作品
working on a new suit.
有些人半途而废没有完成过
Some give up and never finish.
那边的房♥间
There's a room over there...
里面全都是失败的故事
full of failure stories.
这会让一个人发疯
It can drive a man crazy.
但一个耐心
But not the man with patience...
勤奋
diligence...
优雅的人不会
and of grace.
控制自己的行为 孩子
Control of your actions, son.
如果不能控制自己
If you can't control yourself,
这世界上就没有一件事在你控制之下
then you can't control a damn thing in this world.
这件衣服 能帮我们找到那股控制力
This regalia, it helps us find that control.
让我们得到所需的力量
And with it comes the strength we need.
那把刀第一次出现的时候 我感觉
The first time the knife came out, I felt...
我不知道
I don't know...
像是在宣泄一样吗
Like some kinda release?
是
Yeah.
就是这样
Exactly.
像做♥爱♥ 你知道吗
Like sex, you know?
你和谁说过这件事
So, who did you tell?
你在开玩笑吗 谁也没说过
Are you kidding me? No one.
-谁也没告诉吗 -没有
- No one? - No.
谁会相信这件事
Who would get it?
你没有女朋友吗
You don't have a girlfriend?
你长着这样一双眼睛 一定有女朋友
I mean, you gotta with those eyes, right?
我没有
No.
可能算是有吧 我猜
Well... maybe, I guess, I...
我不确定应该叫她什么
Not really sure what to call her.
但是我没告诉她这件事
But I haven't told her about my thing.
你呢
What about you?
我原本有一个
I had a...
算是搭档
sorta partner.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
就是说我没告诉他
It means I didn't tell him.
就像你说的
Like you said...
没有人会相信的 不是吗
no one would really get it, would they?
谁会相信呢
Who would?
比利会相信
Billy would.
我会告诉我爸爸
I would've told my dad.
不论我做了什么
No matter what I did,
他总是能看到我最好的一面
he always saw the best version of me.
你妈妈呢
What about your mom?
她连自己的生活都过不好
She can't even get her own life together.
你父母怎么样
What about your mom and dad?
从我八岁起
My parents look at me like a liar and a thief
我父母就把我看作是骗子和小偷
ever since I was eight.
他们不相信我
They don't trust me.
并不真正相信我
Not really.
就是从那天晚上开始
You know, ever since that night.
把它放回去
Hey, hey, put that away.
什么 我以为这些都是废弃的
What? I thought this was just one of the throwaways.
不 把它放下 儿子 马上
No. Just give it here, son. Now.
你说这里大部分都是未完成的
You said most of these were unfinished.
也许我能把它做好 和你们一起去游♥行♥
Maybe I could finish this one and march with you guys.
不行 你为什么选了这件
That's not gonna happen. Why'd you pick this one?
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜它和我有共鸣吧
It spoke to me, I guess.
这是你哥哥的
That was your brother's.
我会为了比利完成它
I'll finish it for Billy.
这是我欠他的 我会尽力做到完美
剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表