剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表
我很抱歉他没能帮到你
I'm so sorry that he can't help you.
没事的
It's okay.
我想我知道找谁帮忙了
I think I know someone who can.
让我们赶快把这件事处理了
Let's just get this all settled.
是啊 该解决了
Yeah, let's.
你得帮我把问题解决了
You're gonna help me with a problem.
等等 怎么回事
Whoa, wait! What-- what?
大约一分钟后 有个警♥察♥会从那扇门进来
In about a minute, a cop's gonna come through that door.
她就是问题所在
She's our problem.
你得把她解决掉
You're gonna take her out.
等等 我不对别人开枪
Hold up! I ain't shooting nobody!
听着 你得把你的烂摊子收拾了
Look, you need to clean up your mess!
帮你做事的小伙计都很马虎
Your little errand boys got all sloppy!
就因为你管理不善
This cop's only on to you
这个警♥察♥才盯上你了
because you can't run a tight ship!
你怎么不自己做
Why don't you do it?!
这种烂事我做的够多了
My hands are dirty enough.
你把这件事处理好
You take care of this,
我就让新奥尔良警局给你开绿灯
I'll keep all NOPD off your back.
怎么样
Okay?
怎么了 你从没对人开过枪
What? You never shoot anyone before?
没杀死过
Not to death.
处理好这件事对生意有好处
Be better for business when it's done.
相信我
Trust me.
利用你有的资源 对吧
Use what you got, right?
准备好
Get ready.
奥莱利
O'Reilly!
不
No!
该死
Shit!
有人跑了
Runner!
泰
Ty?
泰 怎么回事
Ty, what's wrong?
剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表