剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表
...一巴掌打在我脸上。
...slaps me right across my face.
他们脸上的表情。
The look on their faces.
它奏效了。
And it worked.
它奏效了,因为...
It worked, because...
他们一言不发。
they didn't say a word.
我父亲从来没有打过我,上帝安息了他的灵魂。
My father never hit me, God rest his soul.
我的母亲,她也从不打我。
My mother, she never hit me, either.
但那个军官——他是
But that officer-- he was
我生命中的第一个人
the first person in my life
永远...打我。
to ever... hit me.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你对不起什麽?
What are you sorry for?
我不后悔。
I'm not sorry.
不,我不后悔。
No, no, no, I'm not sorry.
它説明了我...
It helped me...
瞭解如何看待这个世界。
understand how to see this world.
你如何看待这个世界?
How you see the world?
这就是我所担心的。
That's what worries me.
参议员。
Senator.
你想说什麽?
What is it you want to say?
有莫名其妙的逮捕。
There are inexplicable arrests.
你知道,我知道。-不,参议员,我不知道。
You know it, I know it. -No, Senator, I don't know it.
没有做错任何事的人。
People who've done nothing wrong.
所以他们说。
So they say.
我有一个好朋友。
I have a close friend.
她的儿子被该局逮捕了,我们谁也不知道为什麽。
Her son was arrested by the Bureau, and none of us know why.
好吧,也许她不认识她的儿子
Well, maybe she didn't know her son
正如她所想的那样。
as well as she thought she did.
这不是为了他们做了什麽。
It wasn't for something they'd done.
这隻能是为了他们可能做的事情。
It could only have been for something they might do.
告诉我这是不可能的,然后我就走了出去。
Tell me that's impossible, and I walk out.
你知道,根据民间传说,
You know, according to folklore,
500年前的布拉格市,
500 years ago in the city of Prague,
拉比勒夫用粘土做了一个生物,
Rabbi Loew made a creature out of clay,
从伏尔塔瓦河岸刮下来的傀儡,
a golem, scraped from the banks of the River Vltava,
保护犹太人免受迫♥害♥。
to protect the Jews from persecution.
你看,他并不真正信任他的统治者。
You see, he didn't really trust his rulers.
他当然不相信法律。
He certainly didn't trust the law.
人们无法拯救犹太人。
People can't save the Jews.
但是有了这个粘土傀儡,
But with this clay golem,
栩栩如生
brought to life
带着上帝名字的气息,
with the breath of God's name,
他们可能有机会。
they might stand a chance.
不是每个人都认为这个系统是救世主。
Not everyone sees this system as a savior.
人们失败了,参议员。
People failed, Senator.
在他们最基本的,他们最基本的职责
In their most basic, their most basic duty
互相保护,互相照顾。
to protect each other, to look after one another.
人。。。
People...
...好吧,他们只是不擅长。
...well, they're just no goddamn good at it.
阿莫斯·加西亚呢?
What about Amos Garcia?
嘿。
Hey.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你说对不起,还是说“再见”?
You saying you're sorry, or you saying "goodbye"?
好吧,我们走吧!
All right, let's go!
三个,两个,一个。
Three, two, one.
(塔约裤子,呻♥吟♥)
(Tayo pants, groans)
塔约?
Tayo?
13分零2秒的时间,
With a time of 13 minutes and two seconds,
您未通过体能测试。
you failed the fitness test.
你有什麽想说的吗?
Is there anything you want to say?
先生,我一直在阅读有关匡蒂科的程式,
Sir, I've been reading about procedures at Quantico,
根据规则,它说这是可能的
and according to the rules, it says that it's possible
对我来说,现在七周后重新参加体能测试。
for me to retake the fitness test in seven weeks now.
如果可能的话,先生,
If that is possible, sir,
我想重新参加那次测试。
I would like to retake that test.
我向你保证...
And I promise you...
我答应你,我会过去的。
I promise you I'll pass.
你想做什麽?
What do you want to do?
好。
Okay.
好。
Okay.
进展顺利。
It's going great.
确实如此。我向你保证。
It really is. I promise you.
不,妈。这次不一样。
No, Ma. It's different this time.
这不像学校,不。
It's not like school, no.
是的,不,这根本不像学校。
Yeah, no, it's not like school at all.
好吧,你不必担心我。
Well, you don't have to worry about me.
好。我也爱你。
Okay. I love you, too.
再见,马。
Bye, Ma.
过来这裡。
Come here.
她怎麽样?
How is she?
是的。
Yeah.
嘿,这不是你的错。
Hey, it's not your fault.
好?
Okay?
值得吗?
Was it worth it?
他们。。。
They...
显露了自己。
revealed themselves.
我们阻止了什麽吗?
Did we stop something?
还是开始?
Or start it?
他们打算攻击哪里?
What are they planning to attack?
美国。
Us.
剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表