剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表
一切都好吗?
Everything okay?
努涅斯:当然。
NUNEZ: Of course.
所有的咖啡。
All that coffee.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,看...
Well, look...
谢谢大家的时间。
thank you all for your time.
我们会与您联繫。
We'll be in touch.
呃,我们会联繫什麽?
Uh, what will we be in touch about?
你有美好的一天。
You have a good day.
我必须告诉你-- -不,不。
I have to tell you-- -No, no.
不在这裡。
Not here.
努涅斯,嘿!
Nunez, hey!
来吧!加油!放下!
Come on! Come on! Drop it!
放下!加油!
Drop it! Come on!
加油!加油!-不!不!
Come on! Come on! -No! No!
进去,加油!
Get in, come on!
你会没事的,好吗?下!下!
You're gonna be okay, okay? Down! Down!
努涅斯:该死。
NUNEZ: Shit.
好吧。趴下!
All right. Stay down!
坚持住!
Hold on now!
狗屎。
Shit.
嘿 嘿 嘿。
Hey, hey, hey.
努涅斯,来吧,来吧,嘿。
Nunez, come on, come on, hey.
来吧,我需要你。我们要离开这裡,好吗?
Come on, I need you. We're gonna get out of here, okay?
你刚刚得到...只是要和我在一起,好吗?
You just got... just got to stay with me, okay?
留在我身边,好吗?
Stay with me, all right?
会很痛的。-(都咕哝)
It's gonna hurt. -(both grunt)
嘿,听着。
Hey, listen.
我需要你引他们的火,好吗?
I need you to draw their fire, okay?
好吧。
All right.
努涅斯!
Nunez!
努涅斯,保持你的火力!
Nunez, hold your fire!
努涅斯?努涅斯?
Nunez? Nunez?
该死。嘿 嘿。
Oh, shit. Hey, hey.
嘿。嘿,留在我身边,好吗?
Hey. Hey, stay with me, okay?
嘿,你打了别的地方,是吧?
Hey, you hit anywhere else, huh?
好。
Okay.
出色的工作,出色的工作。
Excellent work, excellent work.
控制。
Control.
控制,这是特工迈克尔斯。
Control, this is Agent Michaels.
我们得到了10-69。-调度:是的,代理。
We got a 10-69. -DISPATCH: Yes, Agent.
特工需要立即治疗。
Agent needs immediate medevac.
收到。途中的医疗后送。
Roger that. Medevac en route.
你发现了什麽?
What you find?
地下室。
A basement.
狗屎。
Shit.
14分钟。
14 minutes.
塔约,你自测了吗?
Tayo, did you self-test?
是的,先生,我做到了。
Yes, sir, I did.
你过去了?
And you passed?
是的,夫人。
Yes, ma'am.
给我解释一下。
Explain it to me.
我的体重,它,呃...
My weight, it, uh...
它起起落落。它总是有,它是...
it goes up and down. It always has, it's...
这不是我不引以为豪的事情。
It's not something I'm not proud of.
只是申请过程,需要这麽长时间。
It's just that the application process, it takes so long.
呃,我花了11个月才来到这裡。
Uh, it took me 11 months to get here.
健身不是你一天做的事情。
Fitness isn't something you do for a day.
这是一种生活方式。-是的,先生。
It's a way of life. - Yes, sir.
呃。。。
Uh...
但我在美国企业工作的日子。
but I was working corporate-America days.
我让我的身体滑倒。
I let my body slip.
但我通过了那个测试。
But I passed that test.
好吧,你还没有在这裡通过它。
Well, you haven't passed it here.
好吧,我们走吧。
All right, let's go.
我们走吧!-上山。
Let's go! - Up the hill.
西蒙斯:我不相信你通过了测试。
SIMONS: I don't believe you passed the test.
你可以叫我慢点。只是不要说我是骗子。
You can call me slow. Just don't call me a liar.
见鬼,我骂你是骗子,因为你很慢。
Hell, I'm calling you a liar because you're slow.
嘿,我的时间也有点落后了,
Hey, my time was a little behind, too,
如果你想一起训练。
if you want to train together.
是的,我很感激这个提议。
Yeah, I appreciate the offer.
西蒙斯:你不能补两分钟,不能在五天内。
SIMONS: You can't make up two minutes, not in five days.
这是做不到的。
It can't be done.
嘿,伙计,你怎麽了?
Hey, what is it with you, man?
我知道跑步。-我认识你。
I know running. -And I know you.
你认识我?-是的,像你这样的人。
You know me? -Yeah, people like you.
我的一生。你在每个班级,
My whole life. You're in every class,
每个工作场所,每个更衣室。是的,我认识你。
every work place, every locker room. Yeah, I know you.
嗯,我不是恶霸。
Mm. Well, I'm not a bully.
你不是受害者。
You're not a victim.
你被发现了,仅此而已。
You got found out, that's all.
这就是这个地方的用途。
That's what this place is for.
看,西蒙斯是个溷蛋。
Look, Simons is an asshole.
但他是对的。
But he's right.
关于什麽?
About what?
Tayo永远不会有那个时间。
Tayo is never gonna make that time.
好吧,我们不知道。我们至少要尝试一下。
Well, we don't know that. We have to at least try.
你必须尝试,你的意思是?
You have to try, you mean?
为什麽这麽说?
Why do you say it like that?
因为没有一个失败的事业你不排队。
Because there isn't a lost cause you don't get in line for.
这是从哪裡来的?
Where is this coming from?
小时:你想借钱给我。
HOUR: You want to loan me money.
説明塔约训练。
Help Tayo train.
那是你的事情,对吧?
That's your thing, right?
我的东西?不。
My thing? No.
我什麽都没有。
I don't have a thing.
每个人都有一样东西。
Everyone has a thing.
你的正在救人。
Yours is saving people.
那麽,什麽,我应该什麽都没说吗?
So, what, should I have just not said anything?
我的意思是,Tayo可以处理自己。
I mean, Tayo can handle himself.
我应该让你离开吗?
Should I have just let you leave?
也许你应该有。
Maybe you should have.
所以离开。那可能是你的事情。
So leave. That can be your thing.
离开。这次我不会试图阻止你。
Leaving. I won't try and stop you this time.
你会试图阻止我。
You would try to stop me.
不,我不会。
No, I wouldn't.
我们刚刚打了第一场吗?
Did we just have our first fight?
是的,我想我们做到了。
Yeah, I think we did.
有可能是我们最后一次吗?
Any chance it'll be our last?
不。
No.
伦尼克斯:那是该局最黑暗的时刻。
LENNIX: It was the Bureau's darkest hour.
也是我们最致命的一天。
And our deadliest day.
44名特工在那次袭击中丧生。
44 agents died in that attack.
我们发誓,这样的事情再也不会发生。
We vowed that nothing like it would ever happen again.
无论付出什麽代价。
No matter what the cost.
我听说了你离婚的事。
I heard about your divorce.
我真的很抱歉。
I'm really sorry.
是的,是,呃...
Yeah, it's, uh...
它在卡片中存在了一段时间。
it was in the cards for a while.
我们都为女孩们坚持了下来,但是,嗯...
We both held on for the girls, but, um...
...坚持还不够。
...holding on wasn't enough.
墨菲告诉我,你正在进入政♥治♥领域。
Murphy told me you're getting into politics.
我们最终都会成为我们的父母。
We all become our parents in the end.
他们一定很激动。-他们是。
They must be thrilled. -They are.
退休后,...
After I retired, the...
局建议我在匡蒂科教书。
Bureau suggested that I teach at Quantico.
我试了一段时间。
I tried for a time.
呃,培训发生了变化。
Uh, the training has changed.
你知道,五个月到五个星期。
You know, five months to five weeks.
剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表