剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表
Yes, ma'am. I have a copy of the letter right here.
等一下会念给这群参观的人听
I'm about to read it to my tour group.
你们从哪里来的
Where y'all from?
内华达
Nevada.
(2025年 现在)
(香农菲兹派翠克 局长)
我看完你的报告了 麦可斯探员
I finished your report, Agent Michaels.
重建整个办案方式对你有何意义
What does rebuilding our entire approach mean to you?
我们有犯罪资料库 在上面花了一大笔钱
We have this criminal database. We spent a lot of money on it.
依我来看 花太多钱了
Too much, in my view.
现在还是要靠探员筛选大量资料
And it still depends on agents sifting through tons of data
并希望他们能得到正确的结论
and hoping that they come to the correct conclusions.
没有人能看过成千上万封的电子邮件
No one person can read hundreds and thousands of emails
或浏览纪录里的每一张犯罪现场照片
or look through every crime scene photo on record.
事实也证明 没有人能摆脱
It also goes to show that no one person can stand apart
自己的个人经验 看到世界的本质
from their own personal experiences to see the world the way it is,
而非它们呈现出来的样子
rather than how it appears to them.
长官 我提议的是更深度的学习
What I'm proposing, sir, is a deeper kind of learning.
是纳扎里探员要你来请♥愿♥的吗
Did Agent Nazari ask you to petition for this?
-不 她没有 -你代表她表达不满
- No, she did not. - You're disgruntled on her behalf?
现在 我们面临信心危机
Right now, there's a crisis of confidence
民众不相信我们这个机构的运作能力
in our ability to function as an institution.
我同意 长官
I agree, sir.
“我们连总部都保护不了了
We couldn't even protect our own headquarters.
要怎么保护国家 ”
How can we protect the country?
人们不是这样说的吗
Isn't that what people are saying?
其中一项 是的
Among other things, yes.
而你想宣称探员的时代已经结束了
And you want to declare the age of agents is over?
长官 那完全不是我的提议
That is not what I'm proposing at all, sir.
-探员绝对不会接受的 -我以前就是探员
Our agents would never accept it. - I was an agent.
无不敬之意 你从来没有到现场值勤过
With respect, you have never done field work.
也从未解决过任何一个案件 你是律师
You have never solved a case. You're an attorney.
你不知道那种感觉 明明答案
You don't know what it's like to know that the answer
就在眼前了 却无法伸手拿到
is right there and you can't reach it.
革命永远不会成功 机构不是这样运作的
Revolutions never work. They're not what institutions are about.
那么机构是怎么运作的 长官
And what are institutions about then, sir?
成千上万的人 在过去几百年里
Thousands of people over hundreds of years,
每个人在墙上砌上自己的砖块
each person laying their brick in the wall.
我的工作不是把这座墙拆掉
It's not my job to rip that wall down.
这样清楚吗
Is that clear?
麦可斯探员
Agent Michaels?
非常清楚 长官
Very clear, sir.
贾西亚先生
Mr. Garcia...
谢谢你拨冗
thank you for taking the time.
叫我阿莫斯
Call me Amos.
-阿莫斯 幸会 -我怎么能拒绝
- Amos. Pleasure. - And how could I refuse?
我的工作是预测人们要什么
My job is to predict what people want, and...
但我不知道你来此是要什么
I have no idea what you're about to ask for.
但你会提出要求 对吧
You are about to ask for something, though, aren't you?
是 没错
Yes, I am.
你对我有多少了解
What do you know about me?
我知道你累积了大量财富
Well, I know that you amassed a tremendous fortune
打造的人工智慧能用来预测
building an artificial intelligence that's used to predict
人们在网路上的购物行为
what people buy online.
比顾客本身还要了解顾客
One which knows customers better than they know themselves.
可以请律师先离开一下吗
Can we lose the lawyers, please?
是这样的 全世界只有几个
Look, there are only a handful
深度学习智慧系统
of deep learning intelligence systems in the world.
中国有一个 谷歌♥有一个 脸书有一个
China has one. Google has one. Facebook has one...
你有一个
and you have one.
而现在 世界最强大的神经网路
And right now, one of the most powerful neural networks in the world
依我浅见 是浪费在想要搞清楚
is being wasted, in my personal opinion, on trying to figure out
我是不是想要半价的饼干 而不是打折的甜甜圈
if I want half-off cookies over discounted donuts,
我...我只是想要改变这点
and I... I just want to change that.
你会把它用于刑事司法改革
You would have it working on criminal justice reform?
是的
I would.
搭火箭前往火星 可能会是比较简单的挑战
Rocket trip to Mars might be an easier challenge.
阿莫斯 我要对你彻底坦白
Amos, I'm gonna be completely candid with you.
你和我一样清楚 你和我
You know as well as I that you and I
现在甚至不应该站在这里
shouldn't even be standing here right now.
事实上 执法系统的建立
In practice, the system of law enforcement
不是为了保护看起来像你我的人
is not built to protect men who look like me and you,
而是要约束看起来像你我的人
but to keep men who look like me and you in check.
一个无害的误解 转错一个弯 到错一个地方
One innocent misunderstanding, one wrong turn, one wrong place,
做错一个动作 我们都无法有今天的成就
one wrong move, and we wouldn't have even gotten this far.
老天 我们甚至会一事无成
Hell, we wouldn't have gotten anywhere.
我在说的是重建整个系统
I'm talking about reinventing our entire system,
而不是在边缘修修补补
not just tinkering at the edges.
全民正义的概念不再只是口惠之实
No more lip service to the idea of justice for all.
不会再碰到被视而不见 或是恶意盯上的情况
No more being invisible when you need to be seen, and visible when you don't.
不再生活于恐惧之中 畏惧那些
No more living in fear of the very people whose job it is
本应保护你我的那些人
to protect men like me and you.
不再感觉到沉重 因为你知道
No more... feeling the weight of knowing
不管你怎么做 这个有偏见的系统都会对你不利
that this biased system is against you no matter what you do.
(现在)
情况怎么样
How's it going?
你在什么地方
What's your location?
那不是... 他们从废墟里拉出来的探员吗
Hey, isn't... isn't that the agent they pulled from the rubble?
我想是的
I think it is.
对调查局来说好像有点太瘦小
A little small for the Bureau, huh?
哪里瘦小
What's small about it?
在塔荷湖附近 双向都是75或85...
...is at 75, 85 around Lake Tahoe, in both directions.
事实上 接下来会有空档 在南边...
In fact, then, there'll be a break then. Over in the south...
卡罗琳
Caroline?
卡罗琳
Caroline?
(去住我爸妈家)
(证据)
(莱尼克斯)
你好
Hi.
你是否想着不要接
Did you consider not answering?
-我一直在想不要接 -我打过去的时候
I always consider not answering. When I call?
任何人打来的时候
When anybody calls.
你好吗
How are ya?
我没事
I'm okay.
你呢
You?
我没事
I'm okay.
卡罗琳和孩子们呢
How's Caroline and the kids?
他们很好 你打算做什么
They're good. What are you up to?
现在 我在读受害者的日记
Right now, I am... reading a victim's diary.
每一天她会写一些关于自己的好话
Every day she would write something kind about herself.
像是什么
Like what?
“今天对赛门微笑 他也对我微笑 我想他喜欢我”
"Smiled at Simon today. He smiled back. Think he likes me."
你在办哪个案子
What are you working on?
州际公路杀人案
The interstate killings.
女人 穷♥人♥ 他们的尸体被丢在公路沿线
Women, poor, their bodies are discarded by the freeway.
超过一千件未侦破的谋杀案
Over a thousand unsolved murders.
嘿
Hey...
我从来没问过你
I never asked you.
你还记得当时的任何事吗
Do you remember anything from that time?
在废墟里
In the rubble?
几乎没有 不
Not really, no.
你呢
Do you?
(现在)
两名嫌犯挟持人♥质♥ 戴着面具
Two hostage takers. They're wearing masks,
但我们透过车辆辨识出他们的身分 分别是20岁和19岁
but we identified them through their car. Twenty and 19 years old.
(联邦调查局网路安♥全♥部♥门)
没有暴♥力♥犯罪纪录 有在网路上发表激进言论的迹象
No history of violence. Indications of online radicalization.
突袭小队 进入犹太教堂
Breach team. Entering the synagogue.
采取什么策略
What's the strategy?
送食物和饮水进去时
Delivering food and water
透过摄影机监视嫌犯和人♥质♥的动静
while our cameras surveil the suspects and hostages.
绕过转角 在门的另一边
Around the corner? Through the doors?
好
Yup.
你的评估是
And your assessment is?
古帖雷斯
剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表