剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表
我的父母出生在伊朗。
My parents were born in Iran.
我父亲是德黑兰的一名学者。
My father was an academic in Tehran.
嗯,我妈妈是一名会计师。
Um, my mother was an accountant.
他们为什麽搬到这裡?
Why did they move here?
他被员警逮捕
He was arrested by officers
来自情报部。
from the Ministry of Intelligence.
德鲁:他被捕的原因是什麽?
DREW: What was he arrested for?
背着一背包,裡面装着关于苏联的书。
Carrying a backpack of books on the Soviet Union.
嗯,两个星期,他们审问了他。
Um, for two weeks, they interrogated him.
“你为什麽要读这些书?”
"Why are you reading these books?"
他告诉他们,嗯,他是一个历史爱好者。
He told them, um, he was a history buff.
在第三周,他们折磨了他。
In the third week, they tortured him.
当他的回答没有改变时,他们放开了他。
When his answers didn't change, they let him go.
之后,我的父母在这裡寻求庇护。
After that, my parents sought asylum here.
你怎麽样?
How about you?
呃。。。
Uh...
我是塔约·迈克尔斯。
I'm Tayo Michaels.
我今年30岁,在保险业工作
I'm 30 years old, and I worked in insurance
在向主席团提出申请之前。
before applying to the Bureau.
GABRIEL:是什麽让你转行?
GABRIEL: What made you change careers?
这听起来很书,先生。
This is gonna sound nerdy, sir.
加布里埃尔:不,实习生,我很感兴趣。
GABRIEL: No, trainee, I'm-I'm interested.
告诉我。
Tell me.
好。我。。。
Okay. I...
发现保费差异60%,
discovered that premiums vary 60%,
取决于评估员是谁。
depending on who the assessor is.
完全相同的情况,60%的差异。
Exact same circumstances, 60% difference.
当我坐在漂亮的办公室里时,
And as I sat in my nice office,
用我漂亮的人体工程学椅子
with my nice ergonomic chair
还有我非常好的六位数薪水,
and my very nice six-figure salary,
我只是。。。心想...
I just... thought to myself that...
这不是那种不公正
this isn't the kind of injustice
我想用我的一生来修复。
that I want to spend my life fixing.
德鲁:你呢?
DREW: How about you?
你是下一个。
You're next.
「从前有一个贫穷的农民
"There once was a poor farmer
谁和他生病的妻子住在一起。
"who lived with his sick wife.
他们的衣服是破烂的
"Their clothes were rags
“他们的肚子疼。
"and their stomachs ached.
“他们的土地非常贫瘠,几乎无法生长。
"Their land was so barren, they could hardly grow
“足够的食物吃。
"enough food to eat.
“有一天,农民非常绝望
"One day, the farmer was so desperate
“他喊道...
"he cried out...
“'请説明我。我的生活太艰难了。
"'Please help me. My life is so hard.'"
联邦调查局在这裡。
The FBI are here.
他们想和你谈谈。
They want to talk to you.
联邦调查局?
The FBI?
我可以完成这个故事吗?
Can I finish the story?
联邦调查局特工1:他是嫌疑人。
FBI AGENT 1: He's the suspect.
他的哥哥是这裡的病人。
His brother is a patient here.
联邦调查局特工1:我们被告知你和他很亲近。
FBI AGENT 1: We're told you're close to him.
他的名字叫阿尔菲。
His name is Alfie.
我们试着和他说话。
We tried speaking to him.
联邦调查局特工1:刚开始尖叫。
FBI AGENT 1: Just started screaming.
联邦调查局特工2:我们想知道你是否可能有更多...
FBI AGENT 2: We were wondering if you might have more...
成功。
success.
他哥哥从来没有来过这裡。
His brother's never visited here.
你认为他能知道什麽?
What do you think he could know?
这可能是浪费时间。
It's probably a waste of time.
我来吧。
I'll do it.
只是不在这裡。
Just not here.
(鸟儿啁啾)
(birds chirping)
(呼吸颤抖):他...他来了。
(breathing shakily): He's... he's coming.
他来找我了。
He's coming to get me.
他——他——他...
He's-he's-he's...
你有没有想过加入♥联♥邦调查局?
You ever thought of joining the FBI?
不,我没有。
No. I haven't.
我们正在寻找不同类型的人,
We're looking for different kinds of people,
在执法之外。
outside of law enforcement.
这是怎麽回事?
How's that going?
你会考虑吗?
Will you think about it?
也许把它看作是阻止人们受到伤害的机会,
Maybe see it as a chance to stop people being harmed,
而不是事后帮助他们。
rather than helping them afterwards.
学员:作为联邦调查局学院的学生,
TRAINEES: As a student of the FBI Academy,
我致力于追求真理和知识。
I devote myself to the pursuit of truth and knowledge.
加布里埃尔:我赞同最高标准的诚实,
GABRIEL: I subscribe to the highest standards of honesty,
正直、忠诚和光荣的行为。
integrity, fidelity and honorable behavior.
学员:我信奉最高标准的诚实,
TRAINEES: I subscribe to the highest standards of honesty,
正直、忠诚和光荣的行为。
integrity, fidelity and honorable behavior.
先生,我们可以把它埋葬吗?
Sir, may we bury it?
好的,内森,我们可以做到。
Okay, Nathan, we can do that.
加布里埃尔:你感觉怎麽样,内森?
GABRIEL: How do you feel, Nathan?
更好,先生。
Better, sir.
实习生,你怎麽看这一切?
Trainee, what do you think of all this?
我认为这是一个非常友善的姿态,内森。
I think it was a very kind gesture, Nathan.
实习?有什麽想法吗?
Trainee? Any thoughts?
不,我认为这是一件非常好的事情。
No, I thought it was a really nice thing to do.
我想我们已经完成了。下课了。
I guess we're done. Class dismissed.
内森,我想和你谈谈。
Nathan, I want to talk to you.
嘿。你到底是怎麽想的?
Hey. What did you really think?
我想他的行李会被打包的
I think that his bags will be packed
当我回到我们的房♥间时。
by the time I get back to our room.
不,他们只是向他宣誓。
No, they just swore him in.
他们不会把他踢出去。
They're not gonna kick him out already.
我们只需要找出答桉。
We'll just have to find out.
嘿。-嘿。
Hey. - Hey.
猜我错了。
Guess I was wrong.
他甚至不被允许收拾自己的东西。
He wasn't even allowed to pack his own things.
他们派了两个人给他打包。
They sent two people to pack it for him.
你看到这一切发生了吗?-哦,是的。
You saw it all happen? -Oh, yeah.
(悄悄地):看。
(quietly): Look.
不过,留下了一些东西。
Left something behind, though.
这不是他埋葬的鸟。
It wasn't a bird he was burying.
我很高兴我们在同一个班级。
I'm so glad we're in the same class.
我也是。
So am I.
我们有枪声的报导
We have reports of gunfire
来自这间公♥寓♥内部。
coming from inside this apartment.
这裡没有枪声,警官。
No gunfire here, Officer.
你介意我们四处看看吗?
Do you mind if we take a look around?
(模煳的无线电喋喋不休)
(indistinct radio chatter)
我会检查背面。
I'll check the back.
嘿。
Hey.
你没事吧?
You okay?
嘿,你能鑽到床底下给我躲起来吗?
Hey, can you get under the bed and hide for me?
是的?
Yeah?
好。好吧,呆在那裡。
Good. Okay, stay there.
男子:我不想同时玩两者——
MAN: I'm not trying to play both--
你在谈论什麽?!
What are you talking about?!
哟,哟。等等。擎!-(枪声)
Yo, yo. Wait, wait, wait. Hold up! -(gunshots)
代码3,开枪。需要帮助的官员。
Code 3, shots fired. Officer in need of assistance.
你对这个部门有什麽看法
What'd you hear about this department
在你加入之前?
before you joined?
我听说它腐♥败♥了。
I heard it was corrupt.
然而你来了。
Yet here you are.
我的生活并没有像我预期的那样发展。-奥尔伯里:胡说八道。
My life didn't turn out the way I expected. -ALBURY: Bullshit.
有很多工作机会。
There are plenty of jobs.
你为什麽不卖♥♥鞋?
Why aren't you selling shoes?
我是一名员警。
I'm a police officer.
奥尔伯里:你是一个小镇员警。
ALBURY: You're a small-town cop.
你为什麽要搬到这裡来?
Why'd you move here?
剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表