剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表
We tell every class that no one has ever saved all the hostages,
所以他们使用更多的闪光手榴弹 开更多枪
so they use more flash grenades and more guns.
我们告诉你们 他们是困兽 你们把他们当人看
We told you they were cornered animals. You saw them as people.
恭喜 班级解散
Congratulations. Class dismissed.
太好了
等等 我没办法再这样做了
Wait. I can’t do this anymore.
做什么
Do what?
中途之家
This half-way house.
我们不是都进去 就是都不进去
We’re either all in or we’re not.
我不知道如何只爱一点点
I don’t know how to be a little bit in love.
我不知道那是什么情况
I don’t know what that is.
我们不是什么都做 就是什么都不做
We either do everything, or... or we do nothing.
你不想什么都做 所以...
And you don’t want everything, so...
就会是什么都不做
it has to be nothing.
好 如果你这么觉得的话
Okay. If that’s how you feel.
(未来)
你坐在那里多久了
How long you been sitting there?
只有几分钟
Just a few minutes.
我梦到你父亲
TAYO'S MOM: I was having a dream about your father.
妈 他们在这里对你还好吗
How they treating you in here, Ma?
我儿子可是你 你觉得呢
With you as my son, what do you think?
每次量我的血压 他们都在发抖
They tremble every time they take my blood pressure.
你知道...
You know, um...
我从来没有跟你说过 但是在他们重建
I never told you this, but, uh, when they were rebuilding
联邦调查局总部时 我进到了建筑工地
the FBI headquarters, I went down to the construction site late at night,
在深夜时 我把爸爸的一些骨灰撒在地基里
and I, uh, sprinkled some of Dad’s ashes in the foundations.
别拿我的骨灰这样做
Hmm. Don’t do that to mine.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我看到你仍背负着世界的重担
I see the world is still on your shoulders.
我只是不知道该怎么做 妈
I just don’t know what to do, Ma.
你必须去改变世界
You had to go and change the world.
我确实改变了世界
I did change the world.
你失去了为其改变世界的那个人
And you lost the person you changed it for.
我必须解决这个问题
I need to fix this.
确认所有的神经扫描器 请回报...
Confirm all neural scanners. Report back...
姓什么 警官 收到...
What is the last name? Officer, ten-four. Officer, ten-four...
有人未经授权就在存取教堂的电脑
Unauthorized access to church computer in progress.
我不能让你带走那些影片
I can’t let you take that.
我猜是不行
No, I suppose you can't.
但我愿意看着你复♥制♥一份
But I'm willing to overlook you making a copy of it.
导航至史宾塞参议员的家
Navigate to Senator Spencer's home.
(可能的生命威胁)
(时速105公里)
搞什么
What the hell?
(重新规划路线)
该死
Shit.
哇 他在狂飙
Whoa! He's flying.
(超速)
拜托...
Come on. Come on!
天啊
For God...
可恶
Shit!
(车辆锁定失败)
嫌犯拒绝停车
Suspect refuses to stop.
无法从远端锁定车辆
Unable to clock onto his vehicle remotely.
请求立即支援
Request immediate backup.
靠边停
Pull over!
我正在试...
I'm trying! I'm trying!
(时速160公里)
-开枪了 -开枪了...
Shots fired. Shots fired. Shots fired!
开枪了
Shots fired.
靠边停
Pull over!
靠边停
Pull over!
趴下
Down!
-趴下 -我是警♥察♥
Stay down! - I'm a cop!
-不要起来 -趴下
Don't get up! Lay down!
-趴下 -我是警♥察♥
- Get down! - I'm a cop!
有枪...
Gun! Gun!
进去
Move in!
嫌犯处理中 准备进行生物辨识 无人车辆 请待命
Suspect processing all ready for biometrics. Drone vehicle, stand by.
(资料清除)
(系统清除)
(生命威胁已移除)
(生命威胁已移除)
剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表