剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表
只有核心元件——如何射击,如何战斗。
Core components only-- how to shoot, how to fight.
他们甚至不需要知道如何开车了。
They don't even need to know how to drive anymore.
他们说这是为了让学员出去
They say it's to get the trainees out
更快地进入现场并帮助解决招聘问题。
into the field faster and help with the recruitment issues.
我的意思是,现在谁想当经纪人?
I mean, who'd want to be an agent now?
他们只是被告知去哪裡。
They're just told where to go.
怎麽办。
What to do.
没了,诗人。
It's gone, Poet.
我们认识的主席团。
The Bureau that we knew.
它伤透了我的心
It broke my heart
看看匡蒂科变成了什麽。
to see what Quantico's been turned into.
我们班今天永远也走不过去了。
Our class would never make it through there today.
我把我的一生都奉献给了主席团。
I gave the Bureau my entire life.
现在他们正在看着我。
Now they're watching me.
他们看着每个人。-不,不是那样的。
They watch everyone. -No, not like that.
这是一个操作。
This is an operation.
我的意思是,他们在我的公♥寓♥外面有经纪人。
I mean, they have agents outside my apartment.
当加西亚出现时,他们就在那裡等待。
When Garcia showed up, they were right there, waiting.
你和墨菲到底在加西亚的房♥子里发现了什麽?
What the hell did you and Murphy find in Garcia's house?
在我们调查他的电脑之前,
Before we could investigate his computer,
其他特工进来阻止了我们。
other agents came in and stopped us.
阿摩司给了我一些东西。
Amos gave me something.
某种钥匙卡。
Some kind of keycard.
你应该和小时谈谈。
You should talk to Hour.
她是唯一一个理解代码的人。
She's the only one who ever understood the code.
好了,你们两个有多久没聊了?
Okay, how long has it been since you two talked?
九年。
Nine years.
嘿。
Hey.
她在那裡。
And there she is.
所以,我想我们可以开始...
So, I was thinking we could start...
你不会认为我会成功,是吗?
You don't think I'm gonna make it, do you?
嗯,有机会。
Well, there's a chance.
好。
Okay.
你知道,我看到你站在那裡担心我。
You know, I see you standing there worrying about me.
你看不到的是我站在这裡...
What you don't see is me standing here...
担心你。
worrying about you.
准备?
Ready?
好吧,听好了!
All right, listen up!
泰勒·西蒙斯挑战300米短跑纪录。
Tyler Simons challenges for the 300 meter sprint record.
实习生记录
The trainee record
20年来一直保持不间断。
has remained unbroken for 20 years.
32.45秒。
32.45 seconds.
它由特工米奇科尔比持有。
It's held by Special Agent Mitch Colby.
我们打电♥话♥给他,他有话要给西蒙斯。
We called him, and he has a message for Simons.
“是时候了!”
"It's about time!"
好吧。-男子:是的。
All right. -MAN: Yeah.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
我们去赛道吧!
Let's go up to the track!
我们走吧!
Let's go!
18/100 秒关闭。
18/100 of a second off.
一个伟大的成就。
A great achievement.
第二快的学员。
The second fastest trainee.
(加布里埃尔哎呀)
(Gabriel whoops)
干得好。伟大。
Great job. Great.
你好,伙计?-是的。
You good, man? -Yeah, yeah.
所以我是最快的白人实习生
So I'm fastest white trainee
在匡蒂科的历史上,对吧?
in the history of Quantico, right?
你知道的?是的。
You know? Yeah.
没有单独的记录。-西蒙斯:你说什麽?
There aren't separate records. -SIMONS: What'd you say?
我说,没有...分开。。。记录。
I said, there aren't... separate... records.
别这样。
Don't do that.
做什麽?
Do what?
把它变成什麽东西。-我把它变成什麽?
Make this into something. -What am I making it into?
你说了一件事,我只是好奇而已。
You said a thing, and I'm just curious about it.
嘿,怎麽回事?-没什麽,先生。
Hey, what's going on? -Nothing, sir.
你不会决定这没什麽,好吗?
You don't get to decide that it's nothing, okay?
这是很明显的。
It's pretty obvious.
什麽是?-西蒙斯:嗯,
What is? -SIMONS: Um,
你只是生气你即将被踢出去。
you're just annoyed that you're about to get kicked out.
我作为实习生站在这裡,就像你一样。
I'm standing here as a trainee, just like you.
当然,直到星期五。-哦,好的。
Sure, until Friday. -Oh, okay.
你刚刚被揭露了。就这样。
You just got revealed. That's all.
我的意思是,这就是这个地方的目的,对吧?
I mean, that is what this place is for, right?
说啊。
Say it.
说什麽?
Say what?
我看得出来你想说,所以说出来。
I can tell that you want to say it, so say it.
我要你。
I want you to.
好了,这就够了。大家出去!
All right, that's enough. Everybody out!
我们班,留下来!
Our class, stay!
塔约,西蒙斯,在前面。
Tayo, Simons, in front.
我不在乎你们喜不喜欢对方。
I don't care whether you like each other or not.
这些人会在你身边
These are the people who'll be by your side
当你受到攻击时。
when you're under fire.
我不会通过这样的课程。
I won't pass a class that behaves like this.
我不在乎该局是否已经花费了 100,000 美元
I don't care if the Bureau has already spent $100,000
在你们每个人身上。
on each of you.
你们将在星期五向前迈进,
You will all move forward on Friday,
或者你们都不会。
or none of you will.
你好。-是的。
Hi. -Yup.
是的,我知道会是你。
Yeah, I knew it was gonna be you.
或者加布里埃尔来这里告诉我如何,
Or Gabriel coming here to tell me about how,
当他们加入♥联♥邦调查局时,那个实习生给了他一个嫁妆
when they joined the FBI, that some trainee gave him a wedgie
出生在菲律宾,
for being born in the Philippines,
我应该另眼相看。
and that I should look the other way.
不过,另眼相看有什麽意义呢,诗人,
What's the point of looking the other way, though, Poet,
当你看到的都是同样该死的东西时?
when all you see is the same goddamn thing?
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
诗人,你被捕了吗?
Poet, you ever been arrested?
不。 -好的。
No. -Okay.
呃,问我有没有被捕。
Uh, ask me if I ever been arrested.
继续。不要感到尴尬。问我。
Go on. Don't be embarrassed. Ask me.
不,塔约,我不会问你这个。-一次。
No, Tayo, I'm not going to ask you that. -Once.
那年我15岁。
I was 15 years old.
开车去看电影。
Driving to the movies.
我想是绯红潮汐。
I think it was Crimson Tide.
是的,绯红潮汐。你看到了吗?-潜艇。
Yeah, Crimson Tide. You seen it? -Submarines.
是的,我的大哥,嗯,他们在前排座位上,
Yeah, my oldest brothers, um, they were in the front seat,
我在后面,看我借出的一本书
and I was in the back, reading a book I checked out
从图书馆关于核潜艇,我不开玩笑。
from the library about nuclear submarines, I kid you not.
“因为我想确保电影是准确的。
'Cause I wanted to make sure the movie was accurate.
然后,你知道,
And then, you know,
我们看到那些警灯在我们身后闪烁。
we see those police lights flashing right behind us.
而我的大哥,他只是靠边停车,又好又慢,
And my oldest brother, he just pulls over, nice and slow,
显示他的身份证,又好又慢,
shows his ID, nice and slow,
做对了一切,就像我们被教导的那样。
does everything right, like we've been taught.
“是的,先生。”“不,警官。”
"Yes, sir." "No, Officer."
“我们只是去看电影,先生。
"We was just going to the movies, sir."
但是,呃...这还不够。
But, uh... that was not enough.
不,警官——他要我们下车。
No, the officer-- he wants us to get out of the vehicle.
所以我们遵守,但是
And so we comply, but
他们开始争论,就像炙手可热的律师一样,
they start arguing, like hotshot lawyers,
只是争论他们的权利。
just arguing about their rights.
让他们闭嘴,
And to shut them up,
另一个军官向我走过来...
the other officer comes over to me...
他看着我,
and he looks at me,
沉默的人,
the silent one,
安静的...
quiet one...
...群体的宝贝,
...the baby of the group,
他只是...
and he just...
只。。。
just...
剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表