剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表
而那个世界对她来说比较好
for others than that world has-has been for her.
我觉得听起来很棒 有什么…
That sounds great to me. What does...
如果这是她的动机又有什么关系
what does it matter if that's her motivation?
太过于私人了
It's deeply personal.
这不只是份提案 它深植于她的认同里
This isn't just a proposal. It's, it's... it's rooted in her identity.
理想如此深化 是很难放手的
When ideas go that deep, it's hard to let it go.
如果她无法改革调查局
If she can't reform the Bureau, she...
她可能会感受到比拒绝更深层的创伤
she might feel a kind of trauma that goes deeper than rejection.
这种事以前发生过 诗人
It's happened before, Poet.
我知道你晓得那些名字 我不必举出来
I know you know the names, I don't need to name them.
你不是要我回报她的技术
You didn't want me to report back on her tech.
你是要我在你关闭她的计画时 管理好她的情绪
You wanted me to manage her emotions if you shut her down.
她知道所有的秘密 诗人 她花了十年的时间搜集
She knows all of the secrets, Poet. She spent ten years collecting them.
你知道好笑的是什么吗 调查局声称
You know what's funny, the Bureau claims to want different types
要找具有不同经验的各类人士
of people with different experiences
却只要我们做该死的同一件事
so long as we all do the same fucking thing.
这个机构不是一张白纸 诗人
This institution isn't a blank page, Poet.
我没办法改写 其他人也是
I don't get to rewrite it, nor does anyone else.
1985年 本局创立了暴♥力♥犯罪逮捕计画
In 1985, the Bureau pioneered the Violent Criminal Apprehension Program.
这个计画的起点 是一套叫做VACS 11785的系统
ViCAP started on a system called the Vax 11/785.
大小跟这个房♥间差不多
It was the size of this room.
纳扎里探员 今天的听证会不是要谈过去的计画
Agent Nazari, today's hearing isn't about programs from the past--
过去是这次讨论内容的核心
The past is at the heart of what we're talking about.
重点在于保留知识 而不是让它溜走
It's about holding on to knowledge, rather than letting it slip away.
一个中♥央♥知识库
A central repository
记录了每次的犯罪调查
of every criminal investigation,
全国各地的每个探员都能存取
accessible by every agent in every part of the country.
在1985年是个高明的点子 但当时我们弃而不用
It was a brilliant idea in 1985. And we betrayed it then.
我们不能重蹈覆辙
We can't betray it again.
这个房♥间里的每个人 都能说出至少一名受害者
Every person in this room could name at least one victim who would still be alive today
如果执法人员把线索串连起来 这个人在今天还会活着
if law enforcement had connected the dots. You can appreciate how our agents
你可以理解探员有多么不想被监视
don't want to be spied on?
-我可以理解 是的 -你会让监视变成
I can appreciate that, yes. You-you would make spying a matter of-of what?
例行公事 每次的对话
Routine? Every conversation?
-不 这样说不公平… -抱歉 不好意思
Well, no, that's, that's an unfair character-- Excuse me, I'm sorry,
我们预测
but we predicted this would create
这会让本局面临招不到人的空前危机
a recruitment crisis of the kind the Bureau's never seen.
我们不能这么害怕 可能会得罪人的技术
We can't be so scared of technology treading on our toes
因此就认定它无用
that we render it useless.
今天 暴♥力♥犯罪逮捕计画 保存的资料还不到所有暴♥力♥犯罪的1%
Today ViCAP holds less than one percent of all violent crimes.
档案里应该要有超过五百万个案子 它却只有大约九万件
There should be over five million cases on file. It has around 90,000.
这个资料库搜集一切的资讯 无论那重不重要
Your database collects everything, whether it's important or not.
我们要搜集到了 才会知道什么是重要的
We don't know what's important until we collect it.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, okay.
这个论点…让人们担心
That rationale worries people.
你提议的是自动化搜索
What you're proposing is an industrial trawler.
我们有探员 那是我们训练出来 也是我们信赖的人
We have agents who we train and-and who we trust...
这不是建立在不信任上面的资料库
This is not a database built on mistrust.
这是探员们的累积智慧
It's the accumulated wisdom of the agents
来自诸多前辈和我现在的同事
who've served before me and who serve today.
它不是要取代或监视他们 而是把他们连结起来
It doesn't replace them or spy on them. It connects them.
-探员一直都在做判断 -它比我们聪明
The agent always makes the judgments. It's smarter than us, faster than us,
比我们快 比我们公平
fairer than us.
纳扎里探员 这不是你的论点吗
Isn't that your contention, Agent Nazari?
我的论点是 它协助我们 变得更聪明 更快 也更公平
My contention is that it helps us become smarter and faster and fairer.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
他们会在月底关闭这里
They're shutting us down at the end of the month.
这不是你们的错 你们表现杰出
It's not your fault. You did extraordinary work.
只是我们的时运不济
It wasn't our time.
我很骄傲…
I'm proud...
嫌犯马克图皮瑞克 拥有强大火力 极度危险
Suspect Mark Tupirik is heavily armed and extremely dangerous.
收到 你可以走了
Copy that. Move on.
可以走了 往前开
Go ahead. You can go.
往前 快点
Move up! Come on!
你们要去哪里
Where you guys heading?
只是要去送个货
Just making a delivery.
请靠边停
Pull in, please.
(建设公♥司♥ 土木工程与混凝土专家)
这些人没问题
These guys are good.
图皮瑞克人在哪里
Where's Tupirik now?
他要去哪里
Where's he going?
他打算何时发动攻击
What's he planning to attack?
我们可以整天坐在这里
We can sit here all day.
获准再审问他24小时
Been granted another 24 hours to question him.
太好了 再多24小时 他也只是不发一语
Mm, great. Another 24 hours of him saying nothing.
-我们有什么损失 -不可以 长官
- What have we got to lose? - No way, sir.
那是华府想要从中♥央♥ 细部管理每个外地办公室
It's D.C. trying to micromanage every field office from the center.
对 但我们在追的人 拥有比我们精良的电脑
Yeah, but the people we're chasing, they've got better computers than we do.
如果总部启动那个资料库 它将取代我们
If HQ rolls that database, it will replace us.
还有我的上级 我是说真的
And then above me, too. I'm telling you.
你打开那个盒子 就永远无法再阖上
You open that box, you'll never be able to close it.
你真是救星 长官
You're a lifesaver, sir.
喝过之后再说
Don't say that yet, until you taste it.
-来 给你 -我相信一定好喝
- Here you go, man. - I'm sure it's great.
-非常感谢 -好 谢谢你
- I really appreciate it. - All right, thank you.
-非常感谢 祝你今天顺心 -好的
- Thank you so much. You have a good day. - All right.
(西北山电力公♥司♥)
去你的
Fuck you!
-我很好… -是 但我不好
I'm okay. I'm okay. Yeah, but I'm not okay.
玻璃是怎么回事
Tell me about the glass.
我们面临威胁
There were threats.
-好 什么时候 -一直都有威胁
- Okay, when? - There've always been threats
从我们搬来这里之后
from the moment that we got here.
你怎么什么都没说
Why didn't you say something?
因为我不想让他们进我们的脑袋里
Because I didn't want them to get in our heads.
亲爱的 我以前就面临过死亡威胁
Baby, I've had death threats before.
对 听我说 我…
Okay. Okay.
我以前没想过我会跟任何人共度一生
I never imagined that I'd spend my life with anyone.
现在 我没有办法想象没有你的人生
And now, I can't imagine my life without you.
但保护我不受世界威胁不是你的工作
But it's not your job to protect me from the world.
那是我唯一的工作
That's my only job.
如果做不到这点 这一切有何意义
What's the point of all this if I can't do that?
如果让我们觉得安全的唯一方法 是我辞职…
If the only way that we can feel safe is for me to quit... you say the word.
-你只要开口 -那你要做什么
And what would you do, hmm? I don't know.
我不知道 照顾孩子
Look after the kids?
我们没有孩子
We don't have any kids.
薇 我向上帝发誓…
Viv, I swear to God, I swear to God,
如果你要我辞职
if you need me to quit,
我就会辞职
then I'll quit.
对不起…
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
真的对不起 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, baby.
你早知道会有这次的袭击
You knew about the attack!
什么袭击
What attack?
你的朋友死了 我太太还活着
Your friends are dead, my wife is still alive,
我们会再次从头审问你
and we are going to start this interview again.
-那些人拒绝使用它 -对 你的人曾经有机会
The men refuse to use it. Yeah, well, your men had the chance.
我必须跟纳扎里探员谈谈
I need to speak to Special Agent Nazari.
-喔 嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
-你好吗 你的气色很不错 -不 你的气色才好
- Look at you. Oh, you look amazing. - Well, you look amazing.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
很高兴再见到你 波伊特
Good to see you again, Poet.
我也是 你们家太漂亮了
You, too. Um, your house is... amazing.
别管房♥子了 妈 爸
Forget the house. Mom? Pop?
来 我要你们见见波伊特
Yeah. I want you to meet Poet.
-你好 可以抱你一下吗 -你好
- Hi. Can I give you a hug?
-当然 -真高兴见到你
- Of course. - It's so nice to meet you.
天啊 不敢相信这是你们第一次见面
Oh, my God. I can't believe this is the first time you're meeting.
-我也很高兴见到你 -他们应该要在
- Nice to meet you as well. - They were supposed
我的毕业典礼上见面 但我爸妈来不了
to meet at my, uh, graduation, but they couldn't make it.
但还好他们能来参加订婚派对
But fortunately, they're here at the engagement party.
纳扎里夫妇 你们的女儿 是我在这个世界上最喜欢的人
Mr. and Mrs. Nazari, your daughter is my favorite person in the world.
剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表