剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表
没有人找到其中一个
there could be multiple serial killers, and no one has identified any of them.
嘿 我可以帮忙
Hey, I can help.
来看看资料库里有什么
Let's see what's in the database.
每个受害者身边一百公尺内 都发现口香糖的味道
Flavors of chewing gum found within 100 meters of each victim,
各国口香糖消费趋势 最受欢迎的口香糖
national trends of chewing gum consumption in countries, most popular chewing gum.
除非在每个受害者的地点都找到
Okay, unless the same rare type of chewing gum is found
同样的稀有口香糖 否则这只是... 一大堆无关紧要的琐事
by every victim's site, this is just a... a mountain of trivia.
你期待什么
What did you expect?
提示 线索 嫌犯
A clue, a lead, a suspect.
判断这些是不是线索的人是你
Well, you're the one who determines whether or not it's a clue.
这些都不是
Well, none of these are.
你是想破案 还是想找出原因
Is this a case or a cause?
你可以解决一桩案件 案件有罪犯 有终点
You can solve a case. A case has a culprit. It has an end.
你无法解决针对女性的暴♥力♥
You can’t solve violence against women.
他们杀害这些女性却能逍遥法外 他们知道这点
They're killing these women with impunity and they know it.
我们没能抓到犯人在他们的算计之中
Our failure to catch them is part of their calculation.
我们在跟他们说 “动手吧 没有人在乎”
We’re telling them, "Go ahead. No one cares."
你躲在这个案子里
You're hiding in this case.
我不知道我还能躲在这里多久
I don't know how much longer I can hide here.
到底发生了什么事
What's really going on?
-什么意思 -你是我认识最聪明的人
- What do you mean? - You're the smartest person I know.
你嫁给了一个没有好奇心的人
You married someone who has no curiosity.
至少对你没有
At least about you.
你说婚姻结束了 因为你觉得自己不被了解 但是...
You say your marriage is over because you don’t feel seen, but...
或许你并不想要
maybe you don’t wanna be.
为什么我会不想要被人了解
Why would I not wanna be seen?
你要对他说什么 在你跟他说已经结束了之后
What are you going to say to him after you tell him that it's over,
他说他会改变 或者想要...
and he says he'll change or that he wants, you know,
婚姻谘询
couples counseling?
你要跟他说什么
So what are you gonna tell him?
我想到...
I think about...
当我把职涯选择告诉我爸妈时 他们表现出的嫌恶 我心想
my parents' disgust when I told them about my career choice, and I thought...
好吧 当我告诉他们 我想加入♥联♥邦调查局
"Okay, if this is how they respond when I tell them
如果这是他们的反应
"I wanna join the FBI."
那么我做不到
Then I couldn't do it.
做什么
Do what?
告诉他们我是同性恋
Tell them that I’m gay.
你早就知道吧
You knew, huh?
我一辈子都执着于真♥相♥
I've spent my whole life obsessed with truth...
我却一直在压抑自己的真♥相♥
and I've just been suppressing my own.
他是如此亲切又温柔
He's so sweet. He's so just gentle...
而我浪费他好几年的生命
and I've wasted years of his life.
他之前结过婚 在那之前还交过女朋友
He was married before you. He had girlfriends before her.
而你...你恋爱过多少次
And you've... you’ve been in love how many times?
你不觉得他或许是想要你
I mean... don't you think that maybe he would want you
有那么一次的恋爱感觉
to have that feeling just once?
但我有过那种感觉
But I've had that feeling.
你有吗
You have?
对谁
With who?
对你
With you.
一直都是你
It's always been you.
该死 说点什么
Fuck! Say something.
拜托说点什么
Please say something.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
至少我知道
At least, I know.
(现在)
幕后一瞥
A peek behind the curtain.
这是...这是程式码吗
Is this... Is this the code?
这是我监看程式码学习与适应的视窗
This is my window into the coding as it learns and adapts.
很多人都想象 我们会消失在虚拟世界中 但是...
Lots of people imagine we’re going to disappear into the virtual world, but...
我从来就不这么想
I’ve never believed that at all.
我猜会是反其道而行
I’m betting the other way.
我猜我们会用虚拟世界来描绘
I’m betting... we’re going to use the virtual world
真实世界 其精准程度之高
to map the real one so precisely...
很快就能比真实世界揭露更多事情
soon it'll be far more revealing than the real one.
它怎么运作
So how does it work?
现在 我能看到的只有你 你能看到的只有我
Right now, all I can see is you. All you can see is me.
一个轮廓
An outline...
服装 发型
a wardrobe, a hairstyle.
但在虚拟世界中 你是一大堆的资讯
But in the virtual world, you’re a mass of information,
生平 预测
a biography, prediction...
几率
probability...
一目了然
all understood in a glance.
司法的重点不在于搜集资料
Justice isn't about collecting data.
乌尔只进行到一半
Hour only went halfway.
你们打算做什么
What are your plans?
乌尔的程式搜集了证据 但没有就重要性进行排序
Well, Hour’s program collects evidence but doesn’t rank it in significance.
资料库怎么决定证据的重要性
How could a database decide the significance of evidence?
-那是人类的判断 -现在是
That’s a human judgment. Right now it is.
乌尔的资料库提供了一片大海 探员还是得捞到那根针
Hour’s database provides the haystack. The agent still has to find the needle.
那是他们的工作
Well, that’s their job.
我们提出的系统 能让探员直接找到那根针
We’re proposing a system that leads the agent directly to the needle.
深度学习的侦探 永远不会疲惫或遗漏事实
A deep-learning detective. One that never tires or misses a fact.
不在乎你的长相或爱慕对象
One that doesn’t care what you look like or who you love.
除非你的长相或爱慕对象跟案件有关
Unless what you look like or who you love is relevant to the case.
两位 这没有那么激进
Gentlemen, this isn't so radical.
政♥府♥已经在假释听证会上 使用人工智慧...
The government already uses AI in parole hearings...
这些自动化系统 有时候不是更有偏见吗
Aren’t these kinds of automated systems sometimes more biased?
-输入有偏见的资料才会 -你们的系统会有什么不同
Only ones with biased data. How would yours be different?
我们不依赖过往的犯罪资料
Well, we don't depend on historical criminal data.
我们的资料集很庞大 包括网路上的所有内容
Our dataset is vast, including everything online.
除此之外 我们有一万四千名探员
And in addition to that, we have 14,000 agents
把他们看到的东西都拍下来
filming everything they see.
每个路人 每面墙上的图片
Every passerby, the pictures on
每个背景 每次的对话
every wall in every background, conversations.
全都转化成程式码
All being converted into code.
可以让我们单独谈一下吗
Could we have a moment alone?
你在局里累积了卓越的名声
You amassed enormous credibility with the Bureau,
你想要把它投♥注♥在这上面
and you want to spend it on this?
你信任他
You trust him?
不 长官 但我需要他
No, sir. But I need him.
很不幸的 局里没有深度学习系统
Unfortunately, the Bureau doesn’t have a deep-learning system.
在你看来 我是古老化石了 对吧
You see me as something of a relic, don’t you?
有个...
There's um...
理论是说 机构和企业早就已经是
...this theory that institutions and corporations
人工智慧的形式
are already forms of artificial intelligence.
实体里的人类成员听命行事
Entities with human members doing its bidding,
企业“文化”会决定人们的行为模式 如果这是真的
a corporate "culture" deciding how people should behave. And if that is true then,
那么本局的“程式码” 在很久以前就写好了
this Bureau’s coding was written a very long time ago.
你要把文化上的“程式码” 代换成真正的程式码
You want to replace cultural coding with literal coding.
或者我们可以 一而再 再而三地重蹈覆辙
Or we can keep making the same mistakes over and over again.
我会建议给你的试验一次机会
I’m going to recommend that your trial be given a chance.
你会讶异吗
That surprise you?
不会 长官
No, sir.
为什么
Why's that?
因为你很确定它会失败
Well, because you are so sure that it will fail.
当它失败或万一它失败时
And when or if it does...
我和我的这些想法就完蛋了
well, then that'll be the end of me and my ideas.
祝你今天愉快 长官
Have a good day, sir.
所以 你们之间发生了什么事
So... what's going on between the two of you?
妈
Mom.
我看得出来你在那边翻白眼
I can tell you’re rolling your eyes over there.
不 我...
No, I... I...
我...
I, um...
我不知道 只是... 我觉得我们之间没问题
I don't know, just... thought we were doing okay.
那是一部分的问题
Well, that’s part of the problem.
所以 是有问题啰
So, there's a problem?
有问题
There's a problem.
好吧 那么 问题是什么
All right, so, what's the problem?
你知道自己的改变有多大吗
Do you have any idea how much you've changed?
你知道吗 亲爱的 我不知道
剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表