剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Class of '09...
在这里 我们会彼此握手
Out here, we shake each other's hands.
(现在)
先生 我不是来买♥♥牛的
Well, I'm not here to buy a cow, sir.
-值得吗 -他们自己暴露了
Was it worth it? They revealed themselves.
去你的
Fuck you!
-他们计画攻击的目标是什么 -我们
What are they planning to attack? Us.
我可以看清楚 你听到消息时脸上的表情
I get to see the expression on your face when you hear the news.
有些逮捕行动理由不明
There are inexplicable arrests.
(未来)
-你知 我知 -不 参议员 我不知道
You know it, I know it. No, Senator, I don't know it.
波伊特探员 你一直被蒙蔽
Special Agent Poet, you've been lied to.
这个系统会自己建立连结
This system is making connections on its own.
这是跟我们截然不同的智慧
This is an intelligence nothing like our own.
联邦凶杀案
第一季第四集
(过去 1996年)
-嫌犯要进入公♥寓♥了 -收到
Suspect is entering the apartment. Copy.
嫌犯自己一个人 没看到他的女友
Suspect is alone. No sign of his girlfriend.
收到 准备进去
Copy. Moving in.
-联调局 开门 -开门
FBI. Open up. Open up!
手举起来 趴下 快点 趴下
Hands up! Get down! Gun! Stay on him!
我们应该待在车内
We should stay in the van.
去抓他 快点
Get off me.
可恶 放开我
Get him, let's go.
放开我
Hold him down.
联调局 不要动
FBI! Stop right there!
该死 茱儿…
Oh, shit. Drew. Drew.
她应该要待在车内的
She was supposed to stay in the van.
她为什么会在这里 她到底在这里做什么
Why was she there? What the hell was she doing?
撑着点
Hang in there.
这是我当探员的第一把手♥枪♥ 西格绍尔P228
This was my weapon as an agent. A SIG Sauer p228.
你开过枪吗 长官 我是说在出任务时
Did you ever fire it, ma'am? On duty, I mean.
没有 我从未开过枪
No, I never did.
调查局第一把制式武器 是四吋枪管的柯特警用左轮
The Bureau's first official weapon. A four-inch barreled Colt Police revolver.
在1934年发给毕业班学员
Issued to the class of 1934 at graduation.
我们现在使用的主要武器是克拉克23
Today the primary weapon we use is the Glock 23.
这把叫做红把手
This one is called the red handle
因为枪管塞住 撞针也移除了
because the barrel has been blocked and the firing pin removed.
训练期间 你们在基地要带着这把枪
During your training, you will carry these around the base.
目的是要你们熟悉它的重量
We want you to get accustomed to the weight of them.
触感 以及概念
The feel of them. The idea of them.
长官 概念是指什么
The idea of them, ma'am?
取人性命意谓着什么
What it means to take a life.
冒着自己的生命危险意谓着什么
What it means to risk your life.
除非想要开枪 否则探员不会拔枪
A special agent doesn't draw their gun unless they intend to fire.
如果你觉得自己无法取人性命 那你就当不成探员
If you decide that you cannot take a life, you cannot be a special agent.
当你拿到武器 请跟班上同学说一下
When you receive your weapon, I'd like you to tell the class
自己在枪枝方面的经验
about your own experiences with firearms.
你对枪很熟门熟路
You know your way around a gun.
我成年之后就常跑靶场 长官
I spent most of my adult life in a shooting range, sir.
那是什么样的靶场
What's the story of this range?
芝加哥枪枝学院 长官 由一对和善的越南夫妇所经营
Chicago Gun Academy, sir. Ran by a lovely Vietnamese couple.
去那里的人不是想要拿枪射谁
The people going there weren't dreaming of shooting anybody,
他们只是不想被人开枪
they just didn't want to be shot.
这是我第一次拿枪
This is the first time I've ever held a gun.
你何时提出申请的
When did you apply?
六个月前
Six months ago.
如果你们不接受 我说出来也没什么意义
There wasn't any point in telling you if I wasn't going to be accepted.
你没有告诉我们 是因为你知道我们会说不
You didn't tell us because you knew we'd say no.
为什么现在要告诉我们
Why tell us now?
下一阶段是测谎 如果我没有告诉你们
The next stage is the polygraph. So if I hadn't told you...
-那可能会出现在我的答案里 -乌尔 你在做什么
maybe it would show up in my answers. Hour. What are you doing?
-你有麻省理工的学位 -他们喜欢我这点
You have a degree from MIT. They like that about me.
因为没有其他人 会这样浪费自己的教育背景
Because nobody else would waste their education in this way.
这是你一无所知的世界
This is not a world you know anything about.
我们搭地铁上班 这样才不会在开车时被拦下来
We take the Metro to work so we won't be stopped in our car.
我们度假时是搭车 这样才不会在机场被拦下来
We take the car on vacation so we won't be stopped at the airports.
我不想要这样的生活
I don't want to live that way.
-我想要有归属感 -这是你选择的生活
I want to feel part of something. And this is what you choose?
-他们需要我 爸 -但你为什么需要他们
They want me, Dad. But why do you want them?
他们会叫你做什么
What will they have you do?
-监视自己的同胞 -爸爸 这又不是秘密警♥察♥
Spy on your own people? Baba, this isn't the secret police.
他们一定会对我们家进行背景调查
They must have carried out a background check on our family.
-你把他们带进了我们的生活 -我们没什么好隐瞒的
You've brought them into our lives. We have nothing to hide.
那不是重点 那从来就不是重点
That doesn't matter. That has never mattered.
你在生我们的气吗
Are you angry with us?
这是跟…
Is this about...
-其他事情有关吗 -那会是什么 妈妈
something else? What might it be about, Mom?
你是…
You were...
孤独的孩子
a lonely child.
或许你现在还是很孤独
Perhaps you're lonely still.
或许我会一直孤独下去
Maybe I'll always be lonely.
想要在这个国家有归属感有其他方法
There are other ways to feel a part of this country.
想要跟我们有不同感受也有其他方法
And other ways to feel different from us.
希望你们以我为荣 是不是太过奢求了
Was it too much to hope that you'd be proud of me?
请抬起手臂
Would you lift your arms, please?
-我可以自己来 -不行 得由我来
- I can do that. - No, it has to be me.
请把手摊平
Will you lay your hands flat, please?
可以解释一下你正在做什么吗
Could you explain what you're doing?
从来没有人问过
Nobody ever asks that.
椅子上有侦测动作的感测器
There's a sensor in the chair that detects movement.
这些是测量你呼吸频率的列线图管
These are pneumography tubes, measure your rate of respiration.
这些会测量你的肤电活动 那个会量血压
These measure electrodermal activity. That's for your blood pressure.
测试大概要花两个小时
The test will take approximately two hours.
如果你的答案没有反应 可能会花上四小时
And if your answers are unresponsive, it can take up to four.
你的答案只能局限在是与否
You have to limit your answers to yes or no.
你随时可以终止测试 但这样做会造成失败
You can stop the test at any time, but to do so would constitute a fail.
你有权找律师 但这么做会…
And you have the right to an attorney, but to call for one would...
造成失败
Constitute a fail.
会紧张是正常的
It's normal to be nervous.
我不紧张 我是好奇
I'm not nervous. I'm curious.
-谁来解读这些反应 -我
Who interprets the responses? I do.
-你做过多少测试 -几百次
How many tests have you done? Oh, hundreds.
每年有五万人申请加入♥联♥邦调查局
There are 50,000 applicants to the Bureau each year.
政♥府♥一定执行了几百万次这样的测试
The government must have carried out millions of these tests.
-经年累月 -你们会…
Over the years. Do you...
搜集资料吗
collect the data?
我们会以档案形式保存
We keep 'em on file.
-是存放在集中式资料库吗 -不是
But is it on a centralized database? No.
这些资料如果能交叉比对
Doesn't it make sense to cross-reference them
而非依赖单一个人的解读 不是更合理吗
rather than rely on one person's interpretation?
之前不是有李文和的案子 那个洛沙拉摩斯的核子科学家
There was the case of Wen Ho Lee. Nuclear scientist at Los Alamos
-他被控当中国的间谍 -我知道这个案子
accused of being a Chinese spy? I know the case.
他通过了能源部的测谎 但是当联调局重新检视同一份结果
He passed the DOE polygraph. But the FBI reexamined the same results
他们判定他在说谎
and they decided he was lying.
他把W88小型核弹头的秘密 泄漏给中国
That he had slipped China secrets about the miniaturized W88 warhead.
如果你们把搜集到的资料 都放到集中式资料库
Maybe if you collated all the data on a central database,
或许判读就不会那么主观了
it wouldn't be so subjective.
你知道 有些人不想要通过测试
You know, some people want to fail a test.
他们会故意采取某种方式 让自己退出流程
They deliberately flunk it in a way to drop out of the process
却又不会丢脸 如果你是这种情况 尽管说
without losing face. If that's you, just say so.
可以开始了吗
Can we begin?
(现在 2023年)
真遗憾先前没有握手
Excuse me for not shaking your hand.
-一名海军陆战队员曾经跟我说… -抱歉 这名海军陆战队员
Marine once told me... I'm sorry, this Marine,
是你的朋友还是…
is he a friend of yours, or...?
朋友 好朋友 爱国者
Friend. Close friend. Patriot.
他说一个人在第一次杀人之后
He said after a man kills for the first time,
他的皮肤味道会改变
the smell of his skin changes.
你的妻子
Your wife.
她是你杀的第一个人吗
Was she the first person you've killed?
我把她从破烂的地方救出来
Well, I rescued her from squalor.
剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表