剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表
- Vivienne, Vivienne! - Okay, man. Vivienne, Vivienne!
好了…
Okay, all right, all right.
但我想我会去洛杉矶
but I think that I'm going to Los Angeles.
我要去的地方是…
And I'm going to...
(泰约麦可斯 蒙大拿州比林斯)
-你要去哪里 -说出来
Where you going? Let it out!
我会去蒙大拿州比林斯
I am going to Billings, Montana.
蒙大拿州比林斯
Billings, Montana?
蒙大拿州比林斯 你要把我派到蒙大拿州比林斯
Gonna get yourself a motorcycle award? Billings, Montana? You're sending me to Billings, Montana?
-听我说 -我不会去蒙大拿州比林斯
- Tayo, listen to me. - I'm not going to Billings, Montana.
你知道为什么我不会去吗 因为我要退出
You know why I'm not going? Because I quit!
泰约 你可以先暂停打包行李吗
Tayo, will you stop packing your bags for a moment?
告诉我这不是故意的 长官
Tell me that this wasn't deliberate, sir.
-是故意的 -果然…
- It is deliberate. - Exactly. Exactly!
他们想要我乖乖听话
They want me to toe the line.
你认为我们派你到蒙大拿州比林斯
Do you think we sent you to Billings, Montana
-是做为不听命的惩罚吗 -我就是这么想的 长官
as a punishment for not following orders? That's exactly what I think, sir!
我们派你去那里 是因为你不擅长服从命令
We sent you there because you're no good at following orders.
在那个外地办公室 你不用跟任何人报告
At that field office, you report to no one.
从你抵达的那一刻起 你就自己当主管
You will be your own boss from the moment you arrive.
你想体验当调查员最艰难的路线
You want the world's toughest course in being an investigator?
就是在蒙大拿
It's in Montana.
当地的警♥察♥讨厌你 当地的民众不信任你
The local police hate you. The local people don't trust you.
我听到了 长官 真的 但我不会去蒙大拿州比林斯
Look, I-I-I hear you, sir. I do. But I'm not going to Billings, Montana.
-你不能去其他地方 -长官 我在跟别人交往
- You can't go anywhere else. - Sir... I met someone.
即使我同意你的说法 她…也不会搬到…
And even if I agree with you, she... sh... she's not gonna move...
蒙大拿 长官 她…这样行不通的
to Montana, sir. She... We can't make that work.
这我没有话说
Well, I can't speak to that.
喔 泰约
Ah, Tayo.
我想要说的是…
All I'll say is this.
征服中心的方法…就是先征服边缘
The way to conquer the center is to first conquer the edge.
无论你做何决定
Whatever you decide...
你都是我教过最好的学员
...you'll always be the best trainee I ever taught.
在大厅里 莱尼克斯告诉我他想去圣地牙哥
In the hall, Lennix told me that he wanted to come to San Diego.
或许他在开玩笑 但…
Maybe he was joking, but, um...
当他这样说的时候 我…
...when he said it, I...
我也有点想要他去
I kind of want him to come, too.
我是不是很奇怪
Am I being crazy?
诗人 他在跟别人约会
Poet, he's seeing someone else.
谁
Who?
一个分♥析♥师
An analyst.
他们一开始就是朋友 但是…
They've been friends since the beginning, but
当你们分手时 她很支持他
when you guys broke up, she was supportive.
支持
Supportive.
就我所知 事情就这样发生了
It just kind of happened, from what I understand.
-你认识她吗 -稍微…
Do you know her? A little.
那么…
Well...
她是什么样的人
what's she like?
聪明 善良 还算漂亮
Smart. Kind. Pretty-ish.
我是不是不应该说什么
Should I not have said anything?
不 我们又没有结婚
No. You know, it's not like we were married.
该死
Fuck.
我可以跟波伊特谈一下吗
Could I have a word with Poet?
当然
Of course.
你还好吗
How you doing?
还可以 只是还在整理这一切
Okay. Just still processing everything.
别整理过头了
Well, don't process too much.
你没有要去圣地牙哥
You're not going to San Diego.
我会去哪里
Where am I going?
我们想要你回来这里当卧底探员
We'd like you to return here to become an undercover agent.
这会牵涉到额外的训练课程
It would involve an additional training course,
是我们执行过最难的课程
the toughest one we run,
只是要证明你适任 我相信你不会有问题的
just to prove that you're cut out for it, which I believe you are.
卧底
Undercover?
联调局最伟大的一些探员都当过卧底
Some of the greatest agents the FBI has ever known worked undercover.
精英中的精英
The best of the best.
如果局里面有一份工作能让一个人
And if there's a job at the Bureau where one person
真正带来改变 那就是它了
can truly make a difference, this is it.
你要付出的代价很高
The price you pay is high.
其中牵涉到牺牲
It involves sacrifices.
我愿意
I'll do it.
(现在)
我等一下到里面跟你们会合
Hey, I'll meet you inside.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
组织一个团队 系统产生太多线索了
Putting together a team. The system's generating so many leads,
靠我自己一个人没办法搞定
I-I can't do it all on my own.
你怎么没跟我说你要来
Why didn't you tell me you were coming?
临时决定的
It was last-minute.
你要住在哪里
Where are you staying?
他们安排我们住饭店
They put us in a hotel.
我知道调查局会安排我们住哪种饭店
I know the kind of hotels the Bureau puts us in.
你应该来跟我一起住
You should stay with me.
-你现在碰到太多事了 -你在说什么
You're going through so much right now. What are you talking about?
你应该来跟我一起住 两间卧室的公♥寓♥ 全新的
You should stay with me. It's a two-bedroom condo. Brand-new.
你会有自己的空间
You'll have your own space.
此外 我还没有拆箱 你可以帮我
Plus I haven't even started unpacking. You can help me.
好
Okay.
待会儿见
I'll see you later.
这是为独居者规划的
It's for people who live alone.
公♥寓♥会照顾他们
The apartment watches after them.
所以…如果我摔断腿 救护车会出现
So... if I break my leg, the ambulance shows up.
如果食品杂货用光了 电冰箱会打电♥话♥给商店
If my groceries run out, the fridge calls the shops.
如果洗衣篮满了 干洗业者会出现
If my laundry basket is full, the dry cleaners show up.
-哇 我很喜欢 -只有你会这样想
Wow. I love it. Yeah, that makes one of us.
竭诚欢迎你 想住多久都可以
You're more than welcome to stay as long as you'd like.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想要跟你谈…某件事
I wanted to talk to you... about something
在我们出门吃点东西之前
before we go out and get something to eat.
该死…其实我应该要跟泰约 和他的团队共进晚餐
Shit, I'm actually-- I'm supposed to be having dinner with Tayo and his team.
没关系 当然 我懂
Uh, that's fine. It's... Of course. I-I get it.
你想要谈什么
What-what did you want to talk about?
你何不放松下来 我带你去参观你的房♥间
Why don't you just relax, wind down? I'll show you your room.
好
Okay.
晚安
Night.
亲爱的…我马上回来
Babe. Be right back.
泰约
Tayo? Tayo?
泰约…
Tayo, come out!
-开门 泰约 怎么了 -薇 快逃
Open the door, Tayo! What's the matter? Aah, Viv, run!
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
谁
Who?!
(未来 2034年)
-不是你的错 -不是吗
It is not your fault. No?
那是谁的错
So, whose fault is it?
不是你写的程式
You didn't code it.
我也相信过它
I believed in it, too.
我们都相信过其中某个版本
We all believed in one version or another.
对 但是以什么代价
Yeah, but at what price?
所以 现在呢
So, what now?
你们都已经尽力了
You all have done everything that you can.
换我上了
I'm up.
你应该回家
You should go home.
所有人离开
Everybody out.
快
Now!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
关掉它 华伦
I'm shutting it down, Warren.
-谁授权的 -我授权的
On whose authority? My authority.
我有打开它的权力 自然也有关掉它的权力
I had the authority to turn it on, I have the authority to turn it off.
关机需要共识
Shutdown requires a consensus.
即使想要独自关机都是犯罪
To even attempt to shut down on your own is a crime.
-我叫你住手 -嘿
I'm asking you to stop.
我还是联调局的主管 不要忘记这点
I am still head of the FBI. Don't you ever forget that.
剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表