剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表
Talk to us. We're here. We wanna help.
经过这么多年 诗人
After all these years, Poet,
经过这么多年 你还是想帮忙
after all these years, you are still trying to help.
帮什么忙
And help with what, hmm?
或许这是贾西亚一直想要的结果
Maybe this is what Garcia wanted all along.
没有一个人可以关闭系统 但我们所有人同心协力就可以
No one person can shut it down. But all of us together can.
让我把话说清楚
Let me be very clear.
我们绝对不走回头路
We are never going back.
你们可以离开
You're free to go. You're free to live your lives,
你们可以过自己的生活 但你们不能关闭系统
but you are not free to shut it down.
-我不能代替所有人发言 但是... -但你还是说了 诗人 你说了
- I can't speak for everyone, but... - And yet you do, Poet. You do.
你看不出来吗
Can't you see?
他们会来这里都是因为你
They're all here because of you.
我不会因为 某个有权有势的人要求就停手
I'm not going to stop because somebody powerful asks me to.
能做的我都做了
I've done what I can.
但你们要知道
But know this.
不会有进一步的警告了
There will be no more warnings.
听了我说的话 你们可能以为我认为
Listening to me, you might think that I consider the situation
这个国家的情况令人绝望 但我抱持着希望
in this country to be hopeless. But I have hope.
例如我就希望你们之中某些人 不只会应付
Including the hope that some of you will not only deal
机构外部的威胁 也会处理机构内部的威胁
with the threats outside your institution, but the threats inside as well.
-谢谢你 麦克曼博士 -谢谢
Thank you, Dr. McMahon. Thank you.
-你在做什... -我不懂...但没关系
- What are you do... - I don't get it, but okay.
你不懂什么
What don't you get?
我在踩油门 你在踩煞车
My foot is on the gas. Yours is on the brake.
这是有充分理由的 宽提科的训练只有20周
There's a good reason for that. Quantico is 20 weeks.
我们只有这些时间去厘清 我们只是一时放纵或是其他的情况
That's all we have to figure out if we're a fling or something else.
事情已经进行到一半了
It's already halfway over.
好 我知道了
Okay, I got it.
时间所剩不多了
The clock is ticking.
长官 我知道这很离谱 但我必须回去
Sir, I know this, uh, is crazy, but, um, I need to go back.
-我们就要离开了 -是 我知道 长官
- We're about to leave. - Yes, I understand, sir,
但我真的很想要做一件事
but there's something that I really need to do.
我们可以等 不是吗
We can wait, can't we?
当然 我们可以等
Sure, we can wait.
谢谢两位长官 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you, sir, ma'am. Thank you.
我们不把这件事报告上去
We don't write this one up.
我们每件事情都会报告 怎么不会把这件事报告上去
We write everything up. How can we not write it up?
-麦克曼博士 -好 很高兴认识你
Dr. McMahon! Okay. And nice to meet you.
非常感谢 你好
Thank you very much. Hi.
你好
Hey, uh...
我只是想知道答案 如果不行 也没关系
I just need to know the answer, and... and.. and if it's no, that's okay.
我只是...不想下半辈子一直在想
I just... don't wanna spend the rest of my life wondering
如果我没尝试的话 会发生什么事
what would've happened if I hadn't tried.
什么事情的答案
The answer to what?
对...
Right, right. Uh...
薇薇安
Vivienne...
我们会再见面吗
will you see me again?
会 我们会再见面
Yeah, I'll see you again.
法官...我相信你听说过 理由不明的逮捕事件
Judge... I'm sure you've heard accounts of inexplicable arrests.
(未来)
这些事让我忧心
Mm-hmm, they concern me.
在今天的法庭上 陪审团有多少次
In today's court, how many times
反对系统的判决
does a jury go against the verdict of the system?
你自己可以轻易地找到这些数据
You could very easily find out those statistics for yourself.
答案是“从来没有”
"Never" is the answer.
陪审团是独♥立♥行使判断
The judgement of the jury is a matter for them.
-是吗 会不会他们在害怕 -害怕什么
Is it? Or are they afraid? - Afraid of what?
我不知道你在暗示什么
I don't know what you're implying,
但泰约不是在报复 他没有恶意
but Tayo is not vindictive. He is not malicious.
-他不是我在担心的对象 -那你在担心什么
- He's not the one I'm worried about. - Then who are you worried about?
我担心司法系统变成自动驾驶状态
I'm worried about our justice system being put on autopilot.
参议院 我或许没有 跟泰约一起生活了
Senator, I might not live with Tayo anymore...
但我还是会把自己的生命托付给他
but I would still trust him with my life.
如果是其他人主导 你还是会这么觉得吗
Would you feel the same way if someone else was in charge?
参议员 她同意见我们 但必须是今天
The senator, she's agreed to meet us, but it has to be today.
她也对这个系统抱持批判态度
And she's critical of the system, too.
泰约说系统不受人的影响 但又宣称只有他能监督系统
How Tayo says it's independent of people, but then claims only he can oversee it.
所以她是我们最好的选择
Which is why she's our best bet.
我们怎么在不被追踪的情况下 到城市的另一头
How are we supposed to make it across the city without being tracked?
-没办法 -就是要利用这点
- We can't. - I'm counting on it.
你想让泰约知道
You want Tayo to know.
系统对遭到调查的
How the system reacts
反应方式就是调查
to being investigated is the investigation.
欢迎来到迪恩伍德朝圣教堂 请跟我来
Welcome to the Pilgrim Church of Deanwood. Please follow me.
参议员
Senator.
我知道你们是谁 就不要浪费时间介绍了
I know who you all are, so let's not waste any time on introductions.
表明来意
Say what you're here to say.
你们到底期望什么
What exactly are you expecting to happen?
我们期望探员能出现 逮捕变得可以预测
We're expecting agents to show up. The arrests are becoming predictive.
为了更有效地预防犯罪
To better prevent crime,
系统会逮捕可能犯罪的人
it arrests people likely to commit a crime,
还没有做任何事的人
people who haven't done anything yet...
可能根本不会犯罪
...people who might not ever
但行为符合可辨认模式的人
commit a crime, but who fit the patterns it seems to recognize.
那不是犯罪
This isn't a crime.
-外头有动静 -是调查局的无人机
- We are not alone. - It's the Bureau drone.
它不能进到这个空间
It can't enter this space.
-它可以 -它还是需要逮捕令
- Yes, it can. - It still needs a warrant.
谁会拒发
Well, who would deny it?
参议员 我们必须带你离开 此地不安全
We have to get you out of here, Senator. It isn't safe.
往这边走
This way.
这是我的教堂 我来处理
This is my church. I'll handle this.
这里是神圣的空间
This is a sacred space.
这里是礼拜的场所
This is a place of worship.
不
No.
这是暴行
This is an outrage!
什么情况
What is this?
长官 系统辨认出威胁
Sir, the system has identified a threat.
叫它离开
Stand it down.
-叫它离开 -砸破了窗户
- Stand it down! - Smash the window.
这里是圣殿
You're in a sanctuary!
疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
(系统评估 警告)
(汤玛士史密斯)
为什么我不能让它停下来
Why couldn't I stop it?
剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表