剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Class of '09...
(现在)
(警告:指示探员闭上眼睛)
系统救了她
It saved her.
-系统让她陷入险境 -它会从错误中学习
- It sent her into danger. - And it will learn from its mistakes.
但不会为错误付出代价
But it won't pay for them.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
组织一个团队
Putting together a team.
系统产生太多线索了 我...靠我自己一个人没办法搞定
The system's generating so many leads, I... I can't do it all on my own.
多数人相信他们有一套司法体系
Most people believe that there's a justice system for them
美国企业界则有另一套司法体系
and a justice system for corporate America,
这就是为什么我要去追查华尔街
and that's why I wanna go after Wall Street.
-华尔街 -是的 长官
Wall Street? Yes, sir.
他们是很有权势 关系很好的一群人
These are very powerful, well-connected people.
银行会反击
The banks fight back.
不要误会了 他们会以各种方法追杀联邦调查局
Make no mistake, they'll come after the Bureau in all sorts of ways.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
谁
Who?
先是银行 接下来呢
First the banks, what next?
腐♥败♥的政客
Corrupt politicians.
泰约 我们不知道系统会发现什么
Tayo, we have no idea what the system will find.
执法人员已经包围这栋公♥寓♥
Law enforcement has surrounded this apartment.
(未来)
即将展开逮捕行动 请脸朝下...
An arrest is imminent. Please lay face down...
祝你好运
Good luck.
趴到地板上 这样就不会受伤
...on the floor and no harm will come to you.
联调局
FBI!
他临死前把这东西交给我
He gave this to me right before he died.
波伊特探员 你一直被蒙蔽
Special Agent Poet, you've been lied to.
(可能的生命威胁)
让我把话说清楚 我们绝对不走回头路
Let me be very clear, we are never going back.
趴下
Stay down!
-不要起来 -不会有进一步的警告了
Do not get up! There will be no more warnings.
那不是你的错
It is not your fault.
不是吗 那是谁的错
No? So, whose fault is it?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
关掉它 华伦
I'm shutting it down, Warren.
(犯罪进行中)
(嫌犯已确认)
你是泰约任命的人 对吧
You're Tayo's appointee, aren't you?
是 没错
Yes, that's right.
泰约已经不是局长了
Tayo is not Director anymore.
(现在 2025年)
-嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
我感觉...
I... ....feel...
气疯了 诗人 那就是我的感觉
uh, mad as hell, Poet, that's how I feel.
你认为有人想要你的命
You think someone tried to have you killed?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
如果你不能证明这是阴谋
It's said if you can’t prove a conspiracy,
那些一直反对你的人...
that all those who have been opposed to you...
就会利用这点来对付你
will try and use it against you.
说你太过偏执 不适合那个职位
Say you’re paranoid and that you're not fit for office.
他们已经这样说了 不是吗
Well, they’re already saying that, aren't they?
你觉得幕后主使是谁
Who do you think is behind it?
那是我找你来的目的...
That's why you're here.
在我父亲于值勤时过世之后
After my father died in the line of duty...
我妈对于我加入调查局感到很害怕
my mother was so afraid when I joined the Bureau.
你从来没有...
You never, um...
我可以问他是怎么遇害的吗
Can I ask how he was killed?
开枪射死我父亲的那个人...
The man who shot my father...
开车时被拦下来...
he was pulled over...
拦检的两名警♥察♥应该是我爸的同事
by these two officers that were considered colleagues.
他们拦他下来时 注意到他有枪
When they stopped him, they noticed that he had a gun
就放在副驾驶座上
on his passenger seat,
当他们质问为何有枪
and when they questioned him about it,
他的说词是害怕遭人劫车
he explained it away by saying that he was afraid of being carjacked,
因为那附近都是黑鬼 那是他的用词
"Because of all the niggers in the area," his words.
这两名白人警♥察♥没有进行任何检查
These two White officers, they didn't run any checks,
没有查车号♥ 甚至没有检查他是否有枪枝执照
didn't run any tags, didn't even see if he had a gun permit,
就这样接受了他的说词 因为...
they just took him for his word because...
几天后 我父亲据报去处理
A few days later, my father was responding
一起家庭纠纷 当他抵达那个家庭
to a domestic disturbance, and when he arrived at the home,
那个人就站在台阶上开枪打死我父亲
that man shot my father dead, right there on the steps.
用的就是那把没被检查的枪
With that same unchecked gun.
我父亲的那些同事 他们否认
And those colleagues of my father, they denied
先前曾经看到过武器
that they ever saw a weapon in the first place.
整个警局极力隐瞒这件事
And the department did everything they could to cover it up.
他们捍卫这两个人 保护这两个人
They defended these men, they protected them
因为白人在警界的地位就是比黑人高
because White beats Black when you're blue, right?
-所以你加入了调查局 -所以我才加入调查局...
- That's why you joined. - That is exactly why I joined.
他们夺走了我父亲的性命 现在他们想夺走我的命
They killed my father, and they tried to kill me...
但我不会让他们夺走这个改变的机会
but I won't let them kill this chance for change.
联邦凶杀案
第一季第八季[本季终]
凯尔威卡克斯 没有银行帐户
Kyle Wilcox, no bank account,
被开除军籍
dishonorably discharged from the military.
需要更多证据才能证明有人雇用他
We'll need more than that to prove someone hired him.
好 他身上没有现金 没有持有大量毒品
Okay, well, there was no cash on him no meaningful stash of drugs.
也没有任何的资产
There was also no assets of any kind.
即使有人收买♥♥或贿赂他 也都没有证据
Even if someone bought him or bribed him, there’s no evidence of that either.
他们一定用了什么方法找上他
They must have got to him somehow.
罪名是 “受雇进行谋杀”
Crime is, "Murder for hire."
让我们看看 系统将谁列为嫌犯 好吗
Let’s see who the system pulls up as suspects, shall we?
315个可能的嫌犯
Three hundred and fifteen possible suspects.
整个国家
Out of the entire country?
-按可能性排名 -谁的可能性最高
- Ranked by probability. - Well, who’s most likely?
亚伦道 看起来他们在军中的时间有重叠
Aaron Dow. Looks like they overlapped in the military.
凯尔退伍了 但亚伦仍留在军中
And Kyle was discharged, but Aaron stayed on.
后来成为私人承包商 帮黑水公♥司♥工作
Became a private contractor, worked for Blackwater,
-曾待过伊♥拉♥克♥ 阿富汗 -他现在为谁工作
was in Iraq, Afghanistan. And who is he working for now?
(更高的安全等级 需要安全许可)
无论是谁 资料都受到保护
Whoever it is is protected.
你可以解锁吗
Can you unlock it?
(授权码 拒绝存取)
不行
No.
有谁能封锁这些档案
Well, who the hell sealed these files?
谁下令暗♥杀♥
Who ordered the hit?
几个月前 我们在华尔街逮人
A few months ago, after the arrests on Wall Street
那家银行垮台之后 我奉命解释
and the collapse of that bank, I was ordered to explain
这个新系统的运作方式
how this new system worked.
出席简报的人是联邦政♥府♥
Attending the presentation were representatives
各部门的代表
from every branch of the federal government.
执法单位 军方 情报单位
Law enforcement, the military, the intelligence agencies.
我知道消息会传开来
I knew the news would spread.
让很多非常有权势的人感到担忧
It worried a lot of very powerful people.
谁...下令暗♥杀♥ 我知道你知道
Who ordered the hit? I know that you know.
我不知道 也不想知道
I don’t know. I don’t wanna know.
你也不应该知道
Nor should you.
你要知道 视而不见 不是什么英雄般的举动 长官
Just so you know, there is nothing heroic about looking the other way, sir.
我不是在要求你 为团体牺牲个人 泰约...
I’m not asking you to take one for the team, Tayo.
我是要你带领这个团体
I’m asking you to lead the team.
我要提早一年卸下局长职务
I’m gonna step down as Director, one year early.
你有很高几率是接替我的头号♥候选人
It’s highly likely that you would be the leading candidate to replace me.
你可以保留那个系统
You can keep the system.
不过有但是 对吧
But there's a catch, right?
对 有豁免的要求
Yes, exemptions were demanded.
名单上的人永远都不能当成嫌犯
A list of people who can never be considered suspects.
多少人
How many?
足以让社会能正常运转的人数
The number necessary for the orderly running of society.
间谍 外交官...
Spies, diplomats...
参议员 总统
...senators, the president.
所以 我可以实施这套系统 但这就是条件
So, I can implement the system, but those are the terms?
你必须做抉择 泰约
You need to decide, Tayo.
这会是你的办公室吗
Is this your office?
剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表