剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表
修补她的牙齿 整理她的头发
I fixed her teeth, her hair.
照顾她生存的一切所需
Overlooked everything she had to do to survive.
听起来你照顾过头了
Yeah, sounds like you overlooked quite a bit
因为你看不出来她恨你
because you couldn't see that she hated you.
那你的太太呢
What about your wife?
看起来我让你们两个人都成了凶手
Looks like I made killers of you both.
我认为可以肯定地说 我们有正当理由 不是吗
I think it's safe to say that we had just cause, wouldn't you?
“正当理由”
Just cause?
“正当理由”
Just cause.
你跑到我的牧场就是想要找这个吗
Is that what you were looking for out at my ranch?
“正当理由” 你一辈子都在找正当理由
"Just cause." Yeah, you've been looking for that your whole life.
你有了徽章和枪
And you got your badge and your gun.
现在只需要“正当理由” 就可以为所欲为
All you needed was that "just cause" to get away with it.
为所欲为 是啊
"To get away with it," yeah.
我们来谈谈“为所欲为”
Let's talk about that, "getting away with it."
因为如果能为所欲为 我会去乱逛你的牧场
Because getting away with it, I would've just strolled on your ranch.
我会一枪打中你眉心
And I would've shot you right between the eyes.
也许我应该这么做 因为如此一来你太太就不会丧命
And maybe I should've because then... your wife would still be alive.
我的搭档不会躺在医院床上
My partner wouldn't be lying in a hospital bed.
我太太也不会遭受攻击 但我没有
And my wife wouldn't have been attacked. But I didn't.
不…我没有
No, no, no, I didn't.
你是蒙大拿阶级最高的联调局探员
You're the highest ranking FBI agent in Montana.
如果不是猎捕像我这样的人 你在例行的外勤工作当中
What you doing on a routine piece of fieldwork
还能做什么
if not hunting for folks like me?
没错 你已经梦想这天好几年了
Yeah, you've been dreaming of that day for years.
让我们把事情说清楚
Let's... Let's be very clear about something.
你可能有很多身分
You may be many things,
但你绝对不是我的梦想
but you are no dream of mine.
我们搞清楚了他们被逮时
Have we figured out where they were driving to
-正要开车去哪里吗 -我们无法理解他们的路线
when they were caught? We can't make sense of their route.
(计算可能目的地)
有没有可能他们在声东击西
Is it possible that they were a diversion?
为了避开什么
A diversion from what?
表现不错 乌尔 你是天生好手
Nice job, Hour. You're a natural.
泰约 换你了
Tayo, you're up.
表现得很好…
Nice job.
射手准备
Shooter, stand by.
好枪法 学员
Nice shooting, trainee.
射手 准备
Shooter, stand by.
你为什么僵住了 学员
Why did you freeze, trainee?
不 我没有僵住
Ma'am, I didn't freeze.
你没开枪
You didn't fire.
-我不认为她是威胁 -为什么 她手拿武器
I didn't consider her to be a threat. Why not? She's armed.
但她是谁呢 她是一名女性 看起来是专业人士
But who is she? She's a woman, she looks like a professional,
-我猜她是执法人员 -她拿的不是克拉克
my guess would be law enforcement. She's not holding a Glock.
史密斯威森6♥4♥0 是下班警♥察♥可合法配戴的枪
Smith & Wesson 6♥4♥0. Approved for off-duty police officers.
所以你在那电光火石之间 判断她是下班的警探
So you decided in that split second she was an off-duty detective?
他们也用那些枪来保护自己
Well, they also use those guns for personal protection.
她可能是要逃离有暴♥力♥倾向的伙伴
She could be escaping a violent partner.
这项测试不是要帮她写传记
The test wasn't to write her biography.
但我们不用吗 如果我们要取她性命的话
But don't we have to, if we're gonna take her life?
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
刚刚我很为你感到骄傲
I was proud of you back there.
你觉得骄傲
You were proud?
-我说错话了 对吧 -没有
Oh, I said the wrong word, didn't I? No.
不管正确的字眼是什么 那是我当时的感受
Well, whatever the, uh, the right word is, that is how I felt.
正确的字眼不是你说了算吗
Isn't it up to you to decide what the right word is?
-你很难恭维 -而且很容易得罪
You're a hard person to compliment. And an easy one to offend?
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
你在哪里学会开枪的
Where'd you learn how to shoot?
我妈 在后院打锡罐
My mom. Tin cans in the backyard.
她认为任何独居的女性 都应该知道怎么开枪
She believed any woman who lived alone should know how to shoot.
-你呢 -我爸…
- You? - My dad.
猎鹿
Hunting deer.
我在做什么
What am I doing?
我应该要工作 而不是去约会
I'm supposed to be working, not going on dates.
-这是心有旁骛 -坠入爱河不是心有旁骛
He's a distraction. Falling in love is not a distraction.
我没有坠入爱河
I'm not in love.
接下来五个月会决定我们的下半辈子
I mean, these next five months decide the rest of our lives.
任何五个月都会决定我们的下半辈子
Any five months decide the rest of our lives.
有些月份就是比较重要
Well, some months are more important than others.
中学时我有朋友都在胡搞瞎搞 现在
I had friends in high school who...
他们有的是时间 但就是无法改变自己的人生
messed around and now they have all the time in the world, but they can't change their lives.
我知道那种感觉 那是内疚
I know these feelings. It's guilt.
我爱上某个人时 也会有这种感觉
I felt the same way when I'd fall for someone.
我没有爱上他 我只是…喜欢他
I haven't fallen for him, I just... I like him.
对我来说 内疚就是…
For me the guilt is...
因为我没有结婚 对你来说 就是职业道德
...because I'm not married. For you it's work ethic.
你知道吗…
Yeah.
我妈从来没有跟任何人约会过
My mom never dated anyone.
我爸离家出走时 她答应我绝不会带男朋友回家
When my dad... walked out, she promised me she'd never bring a boyfriend home.
我一直都没有父亲 所以 她要弥补这一点
I never had a father, so she was gonna make up for that.
但是当我年纪渐长…
But when I got older, you know, and...
并意识到这让她付出了什么代价 我应该要说
and realized what this was costing her, I-I should have said...
“没关系的 你可以去约会
"It's fine, you can date.
你不必是孤单一人”
You don't have to be alone."
也许如果我…
Maybe if I had...
没关系的 你可以去约会 你不必是孤单孤单一人
It's fine. You can date. You don't have to be alone.
-你可以跟我来吗 -是 长官
Can you come with me, please? Yes, ma'am.
在训练的这个阶段 我们会再次进行测谎
At this point in the training, we repeat your polygraph test
然后比较两次的反应
and compare your responses.
只有我吗
Only me?
为什么会只有你
Why would it only be you?
好的
Right.
想办法放松 我不想要你因为紧张而没过关
Try to relax. I'd hate to fail you because you couldn't relax.
你是否服用过任何非法毒品
Have you ever taken any illegal narcotics?
是
Yes.
你在申请表里填了你曾吸过几次大♥麻♥
You listed on your application the occasions you smoked marijuana.
-现在还是只有那几次吗 -是
Are these still the only occasions? Yes.
是在做♥爱♥之后抽的吗
Were they after sex?
否
No.
令堂曾经对处方药上瘾吗
Was your mother ever addicted to prescription medication?
是
Yes.
你曾经对处方药上瘾吗
Have you ever been addicted to prescription medication?
否
No.
在这个过程中 你是否隐瞒了任何
You concealed anything during this process
可能会对你的申请 造成负面影响的事情
which might negatively influence your application?
是
Yes.
你先前的答案是“否” 你现在要把它改成“是”
Your previous answer was no. You're changing your answer to yes?
是
Yes.
-你先前说谎吗 -否
Did you lie before? No.
所以是新发生的事
This is something new?
是
Yes.
下一个问题 你可以不用
For the next question, I'm going to release you
只回答“是”与“否”
of the obligation saying yes or no.
你隐瞒了什么事
What have you concealed?
你重新接受过测谎了吗
Have you retaken the polygraph?
上个星期
Last week.
-是吗 结果如何 -一样
Oh, yeah? How'd it go? The same.
你什么话也不跟我说
You didn't say something to me?
要说什么
What's to say?
你有把我们的事情告诉他们吗
Did you tell them about us?
我们的事 没有 你有吗
About us? No. Did you?
他们问我有没有隐瞒任何事
I mean... they asked me if I was concealing anything.
那不是在说我们
They weren't talking about us.
你怎么知道 这违反规定
How do you know? This is against the rules.
-什么规定 -联邦调查局学员守则
What rules? The agent trainee rules.
-你真的读了那种东西 -拜托 这很重要
You actually read those? Come on. This is important.
这里又不是中学
This isn't high school.
所以你觉得 我们不需要让盖布瑞和茱儿知道
So you don't think we need to let Gabriel and Drew know?
-不关他们的事 -每件事都关他们的事
剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表