剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表
We’re not here for you. We’re here for Mrs. McMann.
-什么 -什么意思
What? What do you mean?
-你遭到逮捕了 -罪名是什么
- You're being arrested. - What am I being charged with?
你鼓励知名的革命者 使用暴♥力♥来对付系统
You encourage known revolutionaries to use violence against the system.
这些人是我以前的学生 我们在辩论抗♥议♥的历史
What? These are former students. We were debating the history of protests.
你的新书
Your new book.
-还没出版 -但有人读过了
Which has not yet been published. Which has been read.
-书里都是一堆反对人工智慧的报导 -拜托 老兄
- It's a collection of anti-AI accounts. - Oh, come on, man.
民众有出版的自♥由♥
People can publish whatever they want.
先生 有人想要摧毁 你协助建立的系统
Sir, there's a high probably of certainty
你太太很有可能会成为 这件阴谋的核心
that your wife will be at the center of a plot to destroy the system you helped create.
好 让...让我检视证据 但我现在不会跟你们走
Okay, let... let me review the evidence, but I'm not coming with you now.
-我们接到了命令 -你们的命令是错的
- We have our orders. - Your orders are wrong.
-离开我的土地 放开我 -嘿
Get off my land! Hey, get off me! Hey!
-你在做什么 薇... -泰约
What are you doing? Viv... Tayo!
泰约 你怎么了...泰约...回答我...
Tayo! What are you... Tayo! Tayo! Answer me!
站起来 泰约
Just get up! Tayo!
放开我 泰约 回答我
Get off me! Tayo, answer me!
正在汇整你的资料档案 你的资料已全数核对完成
Your data profile is being compiled. All data about you is being collated.
请往前
You can step forward.
说出你的名字
State your name.
薇薇安麦克曼
Vivienne McMann.
麦克曼女士 你的人工智慧资料档案已经完成
Ms. McMann, your AI data profile is complete.
往这边走
This way.
(侦测到威胁 逮捕模式启动)
起立
All rise.
请坐
You may be seated.
这里看起来像是法庭 你们看起来像是法官
This looks like a courtroom, you look like judges,
这看起来像是审判 只不过这个法庭
this looks like a trial, except no decisions
不会做出任何重大决定
of any consequence will be made in this courtroom.
任何重大决定也不会是
And no decision of any consequence will be made by the people
这个法庭里的人所做的
in this courtroom.
判决全靠我们看不见也听不见的计算
The verdict will depend entirely on calculations we cannot see or hear.
我们有权以藐视法庭的罪名 判你入狱 律师
We have the authority to throw you in jail for contempt, counsel.
法官 那是您仅有的权力
Judge, that's all the authority you do have.
我打算忽视你这些发言 暂时的
I'm going to overlook those remarks, for now.
起诉我的罪名是什么
What is the case against me?
我的思想
My thoughts?
我买♥♥过的书 结交的对象
The books I've bought, the people I associate with,
我可能会有的言行
what I might do, what I might say.
我们的社会已经变成这个样子了吗
Is this what our society has come to?
这个系统应该是要去抓罪犯
The system was intended to catch criminals,
而不是判断我们的未来 决定我们的命运
not judge our futures and decide our fates.
我们不只是那些关于生活的资讯而已
We are more than just the information about our lives.
我们不能被化约为程式码
We cannot be reduced to code
然后被我们化约成的程式码审判
and then judged by the code we're reduced to.
她很聪明
She's brilliant.
或许有机会
Maybe there’s a chance?
不 审判之前就已经定罪
No. The verdict was already decided before the trial even began.
所以 我们要怎么做
So, what do we do?
我们想办法反击
We find a way to hit back.
关掉系统
Shut down the system?
闯进资料中心 更改程式码
Break into the data center, change the code.
-有可能吗 -不 不可能
- Is that even possible? - No, it's not.
-地点是机密 -现在有好几个地点
- The location is classified. - They have multiple locations now.
你能让我们进到原始的地点吗
Can you get us into the original location?
要做什么 乌尔
To do what, Hour?
电磁脉冲会关掉所有的伺服器
An EMP pulse would shut down all the servers.
阿莫斯留下一个重启程式的方法 这样它就无法再更动了
Amos left us a way to reprogram the code so that it can't be altered.
就在那张他临死前给我的密钥卡上
That's what was on the card he gave me before he was killed.
没错
Exactly.
要继续使用 他们就必须承认无法控制系统
To continue using it, they'd have to admit that they had no control over it.
不能删除资料 不能移除证据 每个人都是嫌犯
No data deletion, no evidence removal. Everyone's a suspect.
做了这件事 我们都会被逮捕
We go through with this, we are going to be arrested,
-这点无庸置疑 -这不就是重点吗
- there's... there's no question about it. - Isn't that the point?
想想看 没有例外 没有豁免
Think about it. No exceptions, no exemptions.
法律之前 人人平等
Everyone's equal in the eyes of the law.
如果我们排除了例外 他们就必须关闭系统
If we eliminate the exceptions, they'll have to shut it down.
还要多久
How long?
快好了
We're close.
开门
Open the door!
可以进去了
We're in.
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go!
开始行动
Let's move.
重启程式
Reprogram.
你做了什么
What have you done?
确定像你这样的人无法滥用权力
Made sure people like you can't abuse this power.
系统要嘛没有偏见 不然就得关闭
It's either an unbiased system or it's off.
你们这一班即将宣誓就职
You’re about to be sworn in as a class.
就是这样 你们将成为探员
And that’s it. You’ll be special agents.
不会再有测验
No more tests.
唯一真正重要的测验... 是你成就了怎样的自己
Only the test that really counts. What you make of yourselves.
嘿 你好吗 你真的来了
Hey! How you doing? You made it.
-你看起来...和平常一样美丽 -喔 谢谢你
You look beautiful as always. - Oh, thank you.
妈妈
Hi, Mama.
-天哪 我非常以你为荣 -谢谢
Oh, my goodness, I'm so proud of you. Thank you.
如果你的父亲还在 他也会以你为荣
And if your father was here, he would’ve been proud of you, too.
你真的这么认为吗
You really think so?
他不会认为我这样做很笨吗
He wouldn't think I was foolish for doing this?
永远不会
Not for one moment.
好了...给我面子 举止得体些
All right, best behavior, please.
-亲爱的 你好吗 -我很好 你呢
- Hey. Hi, baby. How are you? - I'm good. How are you?
很高兴见到你 妈
Good to see you. Uh, Mom.
-这位是薇薇安 薇薇安 她是我妈 -你好
Vivienne. Vivienne, Mom.
天哪 真高兴见到你
Oh, my gosh it's so nice to meet you.
我听了好多关于你的事 亲爱的
Oh, I've heard so much about you, my dear.
天哪 但我不知道你竟然这么漂亮
Oh, my goodness. But I had no idea how beautiful you are.
谢谢 你人真好
Oh, thank you! That's sweet.
-喔 当然 -不要表现得这么惊讶 妈
- Oh, of course. - Don't act so shocked, Ma.
我没有在装惊讶
I'm not acting shocked.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
很感激 真的...再见
Appreciate that, I really do. See you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
父母有来吗
Parents here?
我爸在哈萨克 我妈在布宜诺斯艾利斯
My dad is in Kazakhstan... my mom is in Buenos Aires.
他们在那里做什么
What are they doing there?
这样才不用来这里
Not being here.
你今天一定很想念你妈
Must've missed your mom today.
想到心痛
So much it hurts.
真希望能认识她
Wish I could’ve met her.
我也希望
I wish so, too.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
各位女士先生 请就位 我们来拍张班级照
Okay, ladies and gents, let's get in place
请到喷水池前方
for the class photo, please. Right in front of the fountain.
各位 快点 谁排队了
Guys, come on. Who's lined up?
你们看起来都很棒
You all look great.
动作快 各位
Hustle up, guys.
(系统停用)
现在司法已经回到了人♥民♥的手上
Now that justice has been returned to the hands of the people,
所有预防性逮捕即刻起失去法律效力
all predictive arrests have been nullified with immediate effect.
所有基于系统推论的案子 即刻起失去法律效力
All cases based on deductions by the system have been nullified with immediate effect.
此案撤销
This case is dismissed.
本局的系统现在已经关闭 犯罪率上升
The Bureau's system is now off. Crime is up.
我们进入本局有史以来
We're entering one of the most challenging periods
最具挑战性的时期
in the Bureau's history.
你们是宽提科在迈入新时期的 第一个班级
You're the first of a new class, here at Quantico.
一开始的课程将教你们
Your first lesson will involve teaching you
正义不仅仅是几率问题
about how justice is about more than probability.
也跟例外 善恶有关
It's about exceptions, good and bad.
一名教官曾经告诉我 联邦调查局的关键是里面的人
剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表