剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表
An instructor once told me that the FBI is its people.
我们希望再次做到这点
We would like to make that true again.
所以 2034年班 你们是谁 那是我们想要一探究竟的事
So, class of 2034. Who are you? That's what we would like to find out.
我想要请你们每个人站起来 告诉我你以前是怎样的人
I'd like you each to stand up and tell me who you were,
现在是怎样的人 还有你想成为什么样的人
who you are, and who you want to be.
我的使命始终是 改变这个国家超级偏误的
My mission was always to change this country's incredibly biased
执法体系 让它能反映平等
law enforcement system into one that reflected equality.
但我没有消除把有色人种先当嫌犯
But instead of removing the systemic treatment of people of color
再当人看的系统性对待
as suspects first and human being second,
我引进了一套系统 每个人在其中
I ushered in a system where every human being,
无论其背景为何
regardless of their background, was...
都会先被当成嫌犯
made a suspect first.
许多人认为我在局里做的决定 是受到了误导
Many argue the bet I made at the Bureau was misguided.
但有史以来第一次 各行各业的人
But for the first time in our history, people from very different walks of life
都觉得他们站在 美国司法体系的同一边
found themselves on the same side of America's justice system.
所有人一起
Together.
那是个开始
And that's a start.
(缅怀凯西波伊特)
好 再靠近一点
Okay! A little closer together.
准备好了吗 三 二 一
Ready? In three, two, one.
剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表