剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表
其实,我要...我要和他们一起骑车。
actually, I'm gonna... I'm gonna ride with them.
你在干什麽?-这是一个狭窄的空间...
What are you doing? -It's a tight space...
嘿嘿...没有空间
Hey, there is... there is no space
在那辆车裡给你,好吗?-不,来吧。
in that car for you, okay? -No. Come.
去。
Go.
嗯。
Mm-hmm.
♪ I know it sounds confusing ♪
♪ 我知道这听起来令人困惑 ♪
♪ But it makes a lot of sense ♪
♪ 但这很有意义 ♪
♪ Row a boat across the ocean... ♪
♪ 划船横渡大洋... ♪
♪ Touch me ♪
♪ 触摸我 ♪
♪ I'm going to scream if you don't ♪
♪ 如果你不♪这样做,我会尖叫
♪ Inside I know we have the feeling that you want ♪
♪ 在裡面我知道我们有你想要♪的感觉
参议院司法委员会将开始运作。
The Senate Judiciary Committee will come to order.
导演迈克尔斯,
Director Michaels,
你即将结束你的十年
you're nearing the end of your ten years
作为联邦调查局局长。
as director of the FBI.
本次听证会的问题
The question for this hearing
是延长任期是否正确。
is whether it's right to extend your term.
我监督了最激进的变化之一
I've overseen one of the most radical changes
到主席团的运作方式。
to the way that the Bureau operates.
我集成了突破性的技术
I've integrated groundbreaking technology
进入我们的调查过程。
into our investigative process.
不遗漏的人工智慧
Artificial intelligence that misses nothing
并平等地评判每个人。
and judges everyone as equals.
结果,
And as a consequence,
我们都享受了最陡峭的时期之一
we have all enjoyed one of the steepest periods
这个国家从未见过的犯罪衰落。
of criminal decline that this country has ever seen.
我们现在可以说,我们不仅是一个
We can now say that not only are we one
地球上最伟大的国家,
of the greatest nations on Earth,
我们也是最安全的之一。
we are also one of the safest.
斯宾塞:导演,如果系统这麽好,
SPENSER: Director, if the system is so great,
为什麽还需要五年时间?
why do you need five more years?
进步...
Progress...
就像个孩子,不是吗?
is like a child, isn't it?
你必须保护它。
You must protect it.
你必须...保持双臂环绕它。
You must... keep your arms around it.
这就是我在这裡的原因。
And that's why I'm here.
很高兴见到你,诗人。
Good to see you, Poet.
见到你也很高兴。
It's good to see you, too.
是什麽让你来到这裡?
What brings you here?
我被派去逮捕阿莫斯·加西亚
I was sent to arrest Amos Garcia
不知道为什麽。
without any idea why.
没有处理他的桉子。
Wasn't working on his case.
然后我发现你要求它?
And then I found out that you had requested it?
这是真的。我送你去那裡。你和墨菲。
That's true. I sent you there. You and Murphy.
为什麽?
Why?
阿莫斯。。。身体不适。
Amos... is unwell.
精神上,身体上。
Mentally, physically.
他已经成为一个非常危险的人。
He has become a very dangerous man.
他对你有想法,他对我也有想法。
He has ideas on you, and he has ideas on me.
他现在在哪裡?
Where is he now?
事情就是这样。不知道。
That's the thing. We don't know.
我被跟踪了吗?
Am I being followed?
你被保护了,诗人。
You're being protected, Poet.
计算机,恢复灯光。
Computer, restore lights.
计算机?
Computer?
慢慢摘下口罩。
Take off your mask slowly.
它阻止摄像机跟踪我。
It stops cameras from tracking me.
阿莫斯,你在我家做什麽?
Amos, what are you doing in my home?
你在我家。
You were in my home.
我知道你的职业生涯是从哪裡开始的。我知道它最终去了哪裡。
I know where your career began. I know where it ended up.
那是哪裡?- 作为司法系统的傀儡
Where is that? -As the puppet of a justice system
你不再明白了。
you no longer understand.
我现在要给你戴上手铐。
I'm going to cuff you now.
我不会伤害你的。
I'm not going to hurt you.
梦想是説明特工逮捕人
The dream was to help agents arrest people
对于他们犯下的罪行,
for crimes they'd committed,
不是因为他们的想法而逮捕他们。
not to arrest them for their thoughts.
执法
Law enforcement
包围了这间公♥寓♥。
has surrounded this apartment.
逮捕迫在眉睫。
An arrest is imminent.
请面朝下躺在地板上,
Please lay facedown on the floor,
不会对你造成伤害。
and no harm will come to you.
他们在看着你。
They're watching you.
执法部门已经包围了...
Law enforcement has surrounded...
是局。-祝你好运。
It's the Bureau. -Good luck.
阿莫斯,把枪放下!
Amos, put the gun down!
联邦调查局!-落地!
FBI! -Get on the ground!
趴在地上!枪!枪!
Get on the ground! Gun! Gun!
掩护!
Cover!
他在这裡待了五分钟。
He was in here for five minutes.
他一定说了些什麽。
He must have said something.
他说什麽?
What did he say?
没有什麽我能理解的。
Nothing I can make sense of.
剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表