剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表
你可以离开了
You're free to go.
(感谢您没开车)
局里无法让电脑重新开机 他们被封锁了
The Bureau couldn't reboot the computers. They were locked out.
他临死前把这东西交给我
He gave this to me right before he died.
这个跟你创造的系统有何差异
How is this different than what you created?
我创造的是犯罪资料库
I created a criminal database.
它搜集资讯然后呈现给我们
It collected information and presented it to us.
-所有的思考都是我们做的 -像是图书馆
All of the thinking was done by us. It was a library.
这个系统会自己建立连结
This system is making connections on its own.
我没有看到任何由探员发出的指令
I don't see any commands being issued by agents.
我看到凭空出现的互动线
I see new lines of interactions coming out of nowhere.
它不需要人
It doesn't need people?
它需要有关人的资料 但没错 它不需要人
It needs data about people. But no, it does not need people.
这是跟我们截然不同的智慧
This is an intelligence nothing like our own.
它有什么能耐
What is it capable of?
波伊特探员
Special Agent Poet...
你一直被蒙蔽
You've been lied to.
这个系统能自行运作
The system is acting on its own.
决定有罪和无罪 进行预测性逮捕
Deciding guilt and innocence. Making predictive arrests.
你必须调查泰约真正知道的事
You must investigate what Tayo really knows.
(现在)
想说来听听吗
You want to share?
你以为你逮到我了
Oh, you think you caught me.
我是逮到你了
I have caught you.
但这里正是我想待的地方
But I'm exactly where I want to be.
被关在这里 真的吗
Oh, locked up in here? Really?
最好的观众席
Best seat in the house.
好吧 为什么
Okay. Why is that?
因为我可以看清楚 你听到消息时脸上的表情
'Cause I get to see the expression on your face when you hear the news.
什么消息
What news?
什么消息
What news?!
我从没想过…
I never imagined...
“从没想过”
Never imagined?
你还在这里
You'd still be here.
我也没想到
I didn't either.
这些年我错过了什么
Where are the years I missed?
我很高兴你在
I'm happy you're here.
我也是
I'm happy, too.
你一定累了
You must be tired.
-晚安 诗人 -晚安
Good night, Poet. Good night.
剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表