剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表
除非你的行为 违背了你对联调局的誓约
Unless you act in a way contrary to your oath to the Bureau.
“誓约”
The oath.
我宣誓时 你还在读大学
I took that oath when you were still in college.
你输入程式码…
You enter that code,
系统依然会运作 但你的职业生涯就完蛋了
the system stays on, but your career is over.
你知道吗 当你站在这里 告诉我这些
You know what, you standing here, telling me that?
让我知道情况已经是这样了
Lets me know that that's already the case.
给你
Here you go.
(有人企图威胁系统)
(犯罪进行中)
(嫌犯已确认)
我知道不应该是这种方式
I-I know this isn't... the way that it should be done...
我…
I, uh...
喔 管他的 你愿意嫁给我吗
Aw, fuck it. Will you marry me?
“管他的 你愿意嫁给我吗 ”
"Fuck it, will you marry me?"
筹划了20年 结果…
20 years of planning, and that's...
我最好只能做到这样
that's the best I can do.
好 我会嫁给你
Yeah. I'll marry you.
你确定不需要…
Are you sure? You don't want to...
我不需要考虑
I don't need to think about it.
我以为我们错过了机会
I thought we missed our chance.
的确
We did.
但我们又制♥造♥了另一次机会
But we made another one.
我们可以重新来过 那个…求婚的部分
We-we can do all that again. The asking part.
我…在用餐途中… 放在香槟杯里的戒指
I... Over a meal and... the ring in a glass of champagne.
我可以假装很惊讶
I can act surprised.
我比较喜欢这个样子
I prefer it like this.
总统开除了联调局局长泰约麦可斯
The president has fired the director of the FBI, Tayo Michaels,
命令立即生效 在过去几个月里
with immediate effect. For the past few months
他一直在寻求延长任期
he had been seeking a term extension,
局里很多消息人士都觉得 任期笃定会延长
which many sources at the Bureau felt he was sure to receive.
(联调局局长泰约麦可斯遭到革职)
为了解发生了什么变化 我们连线给白宫的首席通讯官
To find out what changed, we go to our White House chief correspondent officer.
我就知道你会在这里
I knew you'd be here.
没错
I am.
你还好吗
How you doing?
我喜欢这个地方
I love this place.
这里的每个人都不会管别人的闲事
Everybody in here minds their own business.
我登上各大新闻媒体 这里没有一个人在乎 所以我很好
I'm all over the news, and nobody in here gives a damn, so I'm good.
-可以跟你一起坐吗 -当然好 请坐
Mind if I join you? Absolutely. Please.
我…
I, um...
我从来没有被开除过 一辈子都没有
I've never been fired before. My whole life.
也从来没有在外面工作过
I've never not had a job either.
所以这件事发生的时候 我不知道该怎么办
So when this happened, I... didn't know what to do.
所以我就出去买♥♥了一瓶 单一麦芽日本威士忌
So I went out, got a single-malt Japanese whiskey
年份是2009年 就是我加入♥联♥调局的那一年
from 2009, uh, the same year that I joined the Bureau,
我把它带来这里 他们告诉我可以喝
and I brought it here, and they told me I could drink it.
我可以尝一口吗
Can I try?
来吧
对于不喝酒的人来说 你对酒类的品味还不错
You have good taste in liquor for someone who doesn't drink.
干杯
Cheers.
我经过你家 一大堆记者堵在那里
I went by your house. There's a wall of journalists there.
的确如此
Oh, yeah, there is.
你为什么一直没有搬出去
Why did you never move out?
我不知道…
I don't know.
你怎么都没有谈新的恋情
Why did you never move on?
其他人都不是你
No one else was you.
我现在要怎么做
What do I do now?
我们现在要怎么做
What do we do now?
我…
I...
我放你走 你知道吗
I let you go, you know.
的确 也许你不得不然
You did. Maybe you had to.
我从来没有原谅自己那样做
I'll never forgive myself for that.
跟我在一起
Stay with me?
回不去了
It won't be the same.
不 是回不去了 但可以发展出新关系
No. It won't be. It'll be something new.
我们会拿以前来做比较
We'll just be comparing it to how it was.
我不知道
I don't know.
你想要知道吗
You want to find out?
我很乐意尝试
I'd like to try.
需要我们帮你准备适当的服装吗
Would you like us to fetch you the proper attire?
你是泰约任命的人 对吧
You're Tayo's appointee, aren't you?
是 没错
Yes, that's right.
泰约已经不是局长了
Tayo is not director anymore.
现在 让我们看看这个系统的能耐
Now, let's see what this system can really do.
剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表