剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表
Gutierrez.
放到地上 放下
Put it on the ground. On the ground.
那些背心怎么办
What about the vests?
我收到确认资讯 背心是假的
I've received confirmation. The vests are fake.
并没有接上引爆线
The wires aren't connected.
这是我们无法 透过炸♥药♥追踪到他们的原因
That's why we couldn't trace them through the explosives.
离开 走...快滚
Get out. Go, go. Get the hell out of here.
战术小队已待命 随时可开枪
The tactical team is standing by. They're ready to take the shot.
你对背心的事情有把握吗
Are you sure about the vests?
尽可能确认了
As sure as we can be.
A小队 你们准备好要开枪了吗
Alpha team, are you ready to take the shot?
-准备好了 - B小队
Ready. Bravo team?
准备好了
Ready.
开枪
Take the shot.
-可以行动了 -开绿灯了...
You are a go. Green, green, green.
-好了 小队 我们走 -探员进入
All right, team. Let's go. Agents entering.
第一名枪手已死亡
First gunman is dead.
老兄 往右边
Men, right.
安全 左边安全 安全
Clear. Clear left. Clear.
第二名枪手倒地了
Second gunman is down.
没事了 保持冷静 我们会带你们出去
Everything is okay. Remain calm and we'll get you out.
两名攻击者都死了
Both assailants dead.
女士...让我扶你起来
Ma'am, ma'am. Let me help you up.
先生 往这边走 先生
Sir. Right this way, sir.
我来扶你 先生
I got you, sir.
将人♥质♥带出教堂 所有人皆毫发无伤
Clearing the temple with the hostages. Everyone is safe and sound.
干得好...各位
Good job. Good job, everybody.
这里需要帮忙
Need help over here!
叫医疗小组过来这里
Get the medical team out here.
-到底发生了什么事 -我不知道
- The hell is happening? - I have no idea.
救命
Help!
扶他到旁边
Get him on his side!
需要帮忙
Need help!
嘿 这个人也身体不适
Hey! There's another sick, too.
快点 我们需要帮忙
Now! We need some help!
报告一下状况
Talk me through it.
他们用针♥刺♥穿顶部
Well, they used a needle to puncture through the tops
所以封口依然完整
so the seals weren't broken.
他们不让人♥质♥喝水
They hadn't allowed any of the hostages to drink.
他们脱水了 急于想喝水
They were... dehydrated, desperate.
他们看到我们带着水进来 没有理由怀疑...
They saw us coming in with the water. They... they had no reason to suspect...
毒药有何发现
Tell me more about the poison.
砒霜
Arsenic.
无臭无味
No taste, no smell.
他们知道如果开枪 我们就会冲进犹太教堂
They knew that if they shot, we'd storm the synagogue.
如此一来 死亡过程就会上电视
This way... the deaths will be televised.
向全世界传播 而且是现场直播
Broadcast all over the world. Livestreamed.
谁会这样想
Who thinks like that?
我们要对付的人
The people we're up against.
什么情况
What is this?
你的资料库搜集了 犹太教堂杀手的资讯
This is about, uh, one-tenth of the information your database collected
这里大概是其中的十分之一
on the synagogue killers.
我们都看过了 并试着想象他们会如何行动
We read it all, and we tried to imagine how they'd act,
但现实却出乎意料
and the reality never even crossed our minds.
我们怎么会知道
I mean, how could we have known?
这是...这是我想要回答的问题
See, that's... that's the question I'm trying to answer.
你可以先离开一下吗 休息一下
Can you give us a minute? Take a break.
他们是游戏玩家 在论♥坛♥上会讨论
They were gamers, and in a forum, they were talking about
杀死敌人的最好方法 你看 他们...
the best way to kill their enemies. See, they, uh...
“你开一枪
Uh. "You shoot a gun,
他们开始尖叫 我们应该 采取他们以前在战争中的作法
"they start screaming. We should do it like they did in the war.
用毒气 骗过他们”
"With gas, to trick them."
现在在游戏玩家的论♥坛♥上 有几百万个讨论串
There are a million different discussions right now on gamer forums
在讨论杀死某人的最佳方法
about the best way to kill someone.
对 但我们怎么知道其中一串讨论 不仅是玩家在说说而已
Yeah, but how do we know which one is more than just gamer talk?
-没有人找得到他们 -光靠人办不到
- No one could've found them. - No one person could.
我们采取的任何流程 都无法阻止每一场悲剧 泰约
No process we put in place is going to prevent every tragedy, Tayo.
问题不在于你的资料库
The problem isn't your database.
问题出在人
The problem is people.
先生 你认识这个人吗
Sir, do you know this man?
我带着礼物来的
I come bearing gifts.
所有人都认为这些深度学习系统
Everyone presumes these deep learning systems
跟数字有关 但其实不然
are about numbers, but they're not.
那它们跟什么有关
What are they about?
喔 我...我跟我太太之间没有秘密
Oh, I... I keep no secrets from my wife.
你有很多
There's plenty from you.
对 她也比我风趣 所以...
Yeah, she's also funnier than me, so...
你们知道逻辑闸是什么吗 开关 零壹 二元
Do you know what a logic gate is? On-off, zero-one binary?
我知道
Mm. I do.
依我来看 犯罪是二元的
The way I see it, crime is binary.
怎么说
How so?
他们是嫌犯 抑或不是 开 关 零 壹
Are they a suspect or not? On, off. Zero, one.
继续说
Go on.
在执法单位 犯罪发生时的流程是什么
In law enforcement, what's the process when a crime takes place?
把常见的嫌犯找过来 对吧
Round up the usual suspects, right?
大概是这样 没错
Something like that, yes.
如果每桩犯罪 都把这个国家里的每个人
What if, for every crime, every person in the country
都视为嫌犯呢
was considered a suspect?
举国都是嫌犯
The whole country a suspect?
无罪推定怎么办
What about the presumption of innocence?
什么怎么办 我的意思是 我们要骗谁呢
What about it? I mean, who are we kidding right?
那不存在 永远不会存在
It doesn't exist. It's never going to exist.
要让每个人都平等的唯一办法
The only way for everyone to be equal
就是把每个人都当成嫌犯
is for everyone to be considered a suspect.
我的系统会检视每个人 无一例外
My system runs through everyone, no exceptions,
然后只问 “是嫌犯 抑或不是嫌犯 ”
and simply asks, "Suspect or not?"
一再重复 一有新的资料点就跑一次
Over and over and over again, each time with a new data point.
地点 性别 年纪 电脑一直在跑
Location, gender, age. The computer keeps running,
“是嫌犯 抑或不是嫌犯 ” 开 关 零 壹
"Suspect or not." On-off. Zero-one.
直到跑完所有资料 最后就会产生嫌犯名单
Until it's out of data, and you're left with a list of suspects.
这是我们所能达到最公平的状态
It's the closest to fair we're going to get.
所以 你可以回去问系统 为什么他们...
So, what, you can just go back and ask the system why they...
为什么它把某某人排除为嫌犯
why it eliminated such-and-such person as a suspect?
“这是他到一千哩外买♥♥面包的照片”
"Here's a photo of him buying bread a 1,000 miles away."
最后呢
And at the end?
或许会有一万名嫌犯 也或许只有两名
Maybe you're left with 10,000 suspects, maybe you're left with two.
-或许只会有一名 -只要有够多资料的话
And maybe you're left with one. If you had enough data.
那个人就会是有罪的
That person would be guilty.
在我看来 是 在法律看来 不是
In my eyes, yes. In the eyes of the law, no.
当然
Mm. I'll say.
把人逮来就知道了
Make the arrest and find out.
所以 探员...做决定的还是探员
So, the agent... the agent still decides?
做决定的一直都是探员
The agent always decides.
(2034年 未来)
(联邦调查局档案室)
这不是我们想象的同学会 对吧
Well, this isn't the reunion we imagined, is it?
这是什么 泰约 因为这不是法律
What is this, Tayo? Because it's not the law.
-我们被捕了吗 -没有
- Are we under arrest? - No.
-感觉是这样 -如果不是 现在是什么情况
Sure feels that way. If this isn't an arrest, what is it?
这是警告
It's, uh, a warning.
但你警告我们要小心的那个人是你
But the person you're warning us about is you?
我要警告你们的不是某个人
I'm not warning you about a person.
我知道你们都对这个系统心存怀疑
Look, I know you've all become skeptical of the system.
没有道理的逮捕 不受质疑的命令
Arrests that make no sense. Orders that aren't questioned.
探员只被告知要做什么 去哪里 逮捕谁
Agents being told what to do, where to go, who to arrest.
系统应该是由人来控制
The system was only supposed to be held in check by people.
调查结果只是警示
The findings are only advisory.
如果人应该要查核 显然并不胜任
If people were supposed to be the check, people clearly weren't up to the task.
人一直都是问题
People have always been the problem.
你为什么没有配备任何科技产品 没有麦克风 没有摄影机
Why aren't you wearing any tech? No microphone, no camera.
你为什么不想要让你的系统监视
Why don't you want your system watching?
跟我们说 我们在这里 我们想帮忙
剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表