剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表
-你能这样说真是太好了 -波伊特只说好话
What a nice thing to say. Poet only ever says nice things.
-摄影师要找我们 -好
- The photographer needs us. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
-幸会 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - You, too.
-我再找你 -去吧
- I'll find you. - Go, go.
谢谢
Thank you.
茱儿
Drew.
我不知道你要来
Hey. I didn't know you were coming.
乌尔希望这成为惊喜
Hour wanted it to be a surprise.
当她邀请我 我是有点惊讶
When she invited me, I was kind of surprised.
-你还在任教吗 -最后一年了
- Um, are you... are you still teaching? - It's my last year.
学员怎么样
What are the trainees like?
你们是我们教过最好的一班
You were our best class.
少来 我相信 你对所有的学生都这样说
Come on. I'm sure you say that to all the students.
不 我是真的很以你们两个为荣
No. I'm really, really proud of you two.
你们是我职涯中的最大亮点
You were the highlight of my career.
-嘿 -嘿
Hey. Hey.
开心的时候竟然没找我
No having fun without me.
来干杯吧
A toast.
干杯
A toast.
茱儿 如果你不介意的话 我想找她跳支舞
If you don't mind, Drew, I'd like to steal her for a dance.
请便
Be my guest.
-可以吗 -我以为你永远不会问
- May I? - I thought you'd never ask.
诗人 我知道他们派你来监视我
Poet, I know that they sent you to spy on me.
你怎么猜出来的
How did you guess?
当他们建议我跟你一起工作时
When they suggested I work with you.
我拒绝了 但他们说会找其他人
I told them "no," but they said that they would find someone else.
不 我很高兴是你
No. I'm happy it was you.
我想让你看到我创造出来的系统
I wanted you to see what I created.
我以它为傲
I'm proud of it.
我也很骄傲
I'm proud, too.
他们到底在担心什么
What are they so fucking worried about?
太冒犯了
It's offensive.
你打算怎么办 现在他们要关闭你的计画
What are you gonna do now that they've shut you down?
我会辞职
I'll quit.
泰约打来的
It's Tayo.
-我是乌尔 -你好 乌尔 是我
- This is Hour. - Hey, Hour, it's me.
我知道…
Hey, I know that it's, uh...
我们已经很久没有讲过话了 但是…
it's been a long time since we last spoke, but, uh...
我想要知道你那个程式的所有细节
I need to know everything about your program.
它的作用以及方法
What it does, how it does it.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我的名字
My name?
在你思考的时候 有个名字你一定知道
While you think about that, there's a name you do know.
马克图皮瑞克在哪里
Where is Mark Tupirik?
图皮瑞克
Tupirik?
-图皮瑞克在哪里 -对 他在哪里
- Where is Tupirik? - Yes. Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许他躲在桌子底下 我应该看一眼吗
Maybe he's under the table? Shall I look?
他不在
Not there.
有个概念是这样 不管我们多么努力
Here's a notion. No matter how hard we try,
有时候就因为我们非常努力
sometimes because of how hard we try,
到了最后
in the end,
我们总是会暴露自己
we always reveal ourselves.
他在做什么
What's he doing?
什么事也没做
Nothing.
他这样子多久了
How long has he been doing it for?
六小时了
Six hours.
嘿
Hey.
我们没有获得授权
We don't have authorization.
-你想要关掉它 -重点不是我想要什么
- You want to shut this down? - It's not about what I want.
-让我拿到许可之后再继续 -我们没时间了
- Let me get approval to continue. - We don't have time.
-这件事正在发生 -我们不被允许
- This is happening right now. - We're not allowed.
-“允许” -对 我们不被允许
- Allowed? - No, we are not allowed.
你想要做什么
What are you trying to do?
我不会关掉 这个有史以来最强大的调查工具
I'm not gonna shut down the most powerful investigative tool ever created
我们可是正在调查这个国家前所未见
in the middle of an investigation into one of the most dangerous men
最危险的人物
this country has ever seen.
如果他们想终止这件事 可以派一支队伍来
If they want to pull the plug, they can send in a team.
他们已经派了 那支队伍就是我
They did. The team is me.
那的确是跟你想要的事情有关
Then it is about what you want?
泰约 我是乌尔 以下是一些可能符合的项目
Tayo, this is Hour. A list of possible matches:
教派…
a religious cult,
汽水品牌…
a brand of soda,
建设公♥司♥
a construction company...
建设公♥司♥
A construction company.
(我们逮到你了)
六点钟方向 我们走
Six, let's move.
过去那里搜集你能找到的任何东西
Right over there. Collect anything you can find.
-这里也是 -知道了
- Same over here. - All clear.
一切安全
楼下 安全
没有 这里没东西
Negative. Nothing here.
(TCS建设公♥司♥)
有图皮瑞克的线索了
We've got a lead on Tupirik.
我们追踪到一辆建设公♥司♥拥有的卡车
We're tracking a truck owned by that construction company.
(盥洗室)
联调局 趴到地上 手举起来
FBI! Down on the ground!
准许开枪
Clear to shoot!
一人倒下了
Got one down!
找到了
Got him!
州警 手举起来
State Police! Let's see your hands!
我没有武器…
I'm not armed, I'm not armed!
不要动
Don't move.
慢一点 过来
Easy. Come on.
-嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
-亲爱的 -什么
- Baby, we got him. - What?
我们抓到他了 终于抓到他了
We fucking got him!
-天啊 -是
- Oh, my God. - Yeah.
我的天哪
Oh, thank God.
他们要派飞机
They sent in a plane.
调查局要派出一架私人飞机 他们要我去审问他
The Bureau's sending a private jet. They want me to interrogate him.
等等 为什么是你
I mean, why does, why does it have to be you?
要不然还会有谁
Who else could it be?
(未来)
你还在开特斯拉
Still driving the Tesla.
这是经典车
It's a classic.
(感谢您没开车)
-所以 家里有谁 -你说的“谁”是指
So, who's at home? What do you mean who?
伴侣
A partner?
没有人 没有
No one. No.
我…我试过了 但是…
Well, I-I tried, but...
当他们走进房♥间
I never felt that...
我从来没有感受到那股激动 你懂吗
flutter when they walked in the room, you know?
是 我懂
Yeah, I know.
而且 有时候
Plus, sometimes
跟不对的人在一起 比自己一个人还寂寞
being with the wrong person is more lonely than being without them.
你的车正在跟警♥察♥提到我们
Your car is talking about us to the police.
这附近一定有检查点
There must be a checkpoint nearby.
它说了什么
What's it saying?
我们去过哪里 现在要去哪里
Where we've been. Where we're going.
-我们是谁 -我们是谁
- Who we are. - Who are we?
两名女性 没有前科 携带一把有证枪枝
Two women. No prior criminal record. Carrying one licensed firearm.
没有正当理由的话 不应该分享资讯
It's not supposed to share information without reasonable cause.
-他们有正当理由 -什么理由
- They have reasonable cause. - What's that?
你在开车
You're driving.
州警已经控制这辆车 请保持冷静
State Police have taken control of this car. Please remain calm.
州警已经控制这辆车 请保持冷静
State Police have taken control of this car. Please remain calm.
这里是安全检查点 请待在车内
This is a security checkpoint. Please remain in your vehicle.
请把枪枝放进手套箱里
Please place your firearm in the glove compartment.
-波伊特探员 -警官 有什么事吗
Special Agent Poet. Officer, how can I help you?
可以问一下你为什么在开车吗
May I ask why you're driving?
我喜欢开车
I like to drive.
(警告 潜在嫌犯)
剧集 | 09届探员(2023) | 导航列表