剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
带把刀进去是不可能了
so no chance for getting any knives in.
但并不意味着我们只能空着手进去
That doesn' t mean we' re totally defenseless.
可可·香奈儿曾说过 在时尚界 形式蕴含着功能
Coco Chanel says, in fashion, form is function.
我们可以让服装为我们服务
We can make the costumes work for us.
假设恰吉就在白宫楼上
We have to assume Chucky will stay upstairs
的公♥寓♥里
in the residence,
所以 我们得让格兰特邀请我们上去
so we' ll need Grant to invite us up.
白宫内外意外事件的人员应对方案
我和杰克可以去找恰吉
Me and Jake can find Chucky,
你负责分散格兰特的注意力
but you' ll have to keep Grant distracted.
虽然我内心是拒绝的
As much as I would rather not,
也只能硬着头皮上了
that won't be a problem.
柯林斯太太人很好
Mrs. Collins is very kind.
不用担心
You'll be just fine.
他们遭受了巨大的悲剧
They have suffered enormous tragedy.
却没有筑起心墙
But instead of closing themselves off to the world,
而是变得更有同情心 更敏感
they' ve only become more compassionate and sensitive.
他们非常忠诚
And they are very loyal.
他们竭尽全力
They have fought so hard
让这个小家庭团结在一起
to keep their little family unit together.
我想很大一部分都要归功于你
A lot of the credit there is due to you, I imagine.
要是我早点把他们接过来就好了
Oh, just wish I'd taken them in earlier,
虽然我也不知道自己是否能负担得起
though I' m not sure my budget could have handled it.
因为他们一天的食品花销
It seems like they go through a week's worth
都要抵得上我一周的了
of groceries every day.
这我深有同感
- Well, I do not envy you there.
我自己家里也有个青少年要养
I' ve got my hands full with one teenager, honestly.
我知道 你一定理解一个孩子承担了
I know that you know what it looks like
不属于自己年龄的悲伤是什么感觉
when children shoulder too much grief too young.
我太希望他们能有个正常的童年了
I live for the moments where they just get to act like kids.
我觉得他们最近跟你儿子在一起
And lately, I think they' ve been finding
找到了这种机会
those moments with your son.
我敢说 格兰特也会这么想
I'd be willing to bet that Grant feels the same way.
请原谅 我失陪一下
Will you excuse me for a moment?
当然
Of course.
我的团队对布鲁克斯探员的死因
My team ran a private ballistics analysis
做了弹道分♥析♥ -结果呢
on Agent Brooks's death. - And?
只是理论上可行 但布鲁克斯探员
Though technically possible, it is extremely unlikely
以如此低的射击角度开枪
that Agent Brooks handled the gun
结束自己生命的可能性极低
at such a dramatically low angle to take his own life.
所以嫌犯究竟是个什么人
What exactly are we dealing with here?
是一个专业人士
We're dealing with a professional,
一个对于人性和人命
someone with absolutely no respect whatsoever
毫不尊重的人
for human life,
一个极其聪明 极其危险的人
someone very clever, extremely dangerous,
而且相当相当变♥态♥
and very, very ill.
我实在抑制不住把那些孩子
I just couldn't resist the thought
再次变成孤儿的冲动
of making those kids orphans one more time.
妈的
Fuck.
干掉三个 还剩三个
Three down, three to go.
可你现在连凶手的踪迹都没找到
And yet you' re no closer to catching this killer?
你在奉劝我如此行动时
You promised me results
承诺过会有结果的
if I let you talk me into going along with this.
我根本没有
I don' t think that I talked you
劝你做过什么
into going along with anything,
恕我直言 夫人
all due respect, of course, ma' am.
你所说的结果
And the result that you are speaking of
只是保护你丈夫的政绩不受损害
is your husband' s legacy remains intact.
可我家人生命有危险
And my family is in danger.
杀害泰迪和萨曼莎的凶手还逍遥法外
Whoever killed Teddy and Samantha is still out there.
我会不惜一切代价保护詹姆斯
I will do whatever it takes to protect James
完成我们对美国人♥民♥的承诺
and the promises we made to the American people,
但你也要遵守你的承诺
but you need to hold up your end of the bargain
找到他
and find him!
请讲
Go ahead.
找您的 总统夫人
It's for you, Mrs. President.
你好 哪位
Yes, hello. Who is this?
既然你喜欢帮我收拾烂摊子
- Since you like cleaning up after me,
我就送你个新礼物
I thought I' d leave you a fresh one.
包装得如同圣诞节早晨
Wrapped it up nice and pretty, too,
一样漂亮
just like Christmas morning.
凶器就是这面国旗
The flag is the murder weapon.
也是凶手想传达的信息
It's also the message.
凶手知道美国政♥府♥
The killer knows the American government
会继续帮他掩盖罪行
will continue to cover up his crimes.
不会了 这 这一切都结束了
No, not anymore. T- t- t- this- - this is over.
我要报♥警♥
I- I' m calling the police.
我
I, uh...
我不建议你这么做 柯林斯夫人
I wouldn' t do that, Mrs. Collins.
这是什么
What is this?
我没投你丈夫的票
I didn't vote for your husband...
倒不是说我不觉得他可敬
Not that I don t think he s an honorable man.
我觉得
I do.
他确实可敬
And he is.
但他的纲领
But his platform- -
那种透明
transparency.
我绝不允许
Not on my watch,
发生在这个我随时愿意
not in this beautiful country for which I am prepared to die
为之献身的美丽国度
at a moment' s notice.
美国
America
是建立在秘密之上的 夫人
is built on secrets, ma'am,
如果这个秘密传出去 那真是奇耻大辱
and it would be a shame for this one to get out.
你丈夫的总统任期
Your husband’ s presidency
会没来得及开始就结束
will be over before it barely began,
摧毁他真正做事的机会
before he had a chance to really do some good.
别说会对你的两个儿子
And I hate to think of the effect
造成什么影响 -你大胆
it could have on your two boys. - How dare you?
这根本与你无关
This is none of your business.
这是我和我丈夫之间的事
This is between me and my husband,
我们早在选举前就解决了
and it was resolved between us long before the election.
我明白
I understand.
这是隐私
It's very personal.
你以为你了解我
You think you know me.
你不了解我
You don' t know me.
不了解我的家庭
You don't know my family,
也绝对不了解我丈夫
and you certainly don' t know my husband.
但我知道他的立场
But I do know what he stands for.
我认为他的立场值得保护
And I think that’ s worth protecting.
想必你也同意
Wouldn't you agree?
希望这块地毯不是什么古董
I hope this rug isn't an antique.
她也该回来了
- She should be back by now.
你一直这么说有用吗
It doesn' t help to keep saying that.
我要给格兰特发短♥信♥
I' m texting Grant.
格兰特说 他妈妈跟她见过面了
Okay, Grant says that his mom met with her
而且聊的很顺利
and it went super well.
我们会收到邀请的
We' re going to be invited.
太棒了
Great.
是她
It's her.
嘿嘿 等等 等等哈
Hey, hey, hey, hold on, hold on.
这里无线网超烂
The Wi- Fi' s surprisingly crappy here.
好了
Uh, there we go.
你们现在能看见我吗
Can you see me now?
费尔柴德小姐呢
Where's Miss Fairchild?
抱歉了 杰克
Oh, I m sorry, Jake.
她去了地狱
She had to go spend some quality time
去跟你死去的父母喝茶了
with your dead parents in hell.
他们甚至还帮我擦了屁♥股♥
They even cleaned up my mess for me.
天佑美国
God bless America.
我们会找到你的 恰吉
We're coming for you, Chucky.
不
No.
我会等你着你们来 莱西
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表