剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
开始吧
Here we go.
他会没事的
He'll be OK.
他必须没事
He's got to be.
杰克 你在这里做什么
Jake? What are you doing here?
其实 我是来找你的
Actually, I was looking for you.
你现在也死了吗
Are you dead now too?
就死几分钟而已
Only for a few minutes.
我必须得回去
I have to go back.
但首先 我要跟你谈谈 恰吉
But first, I need to talk to you, Chucky.
好恰吉
Good Chucky.
是 是的 好恰吉
Right. Right. Good Chucky.
卡洛琳死了吗
Is Caroline dead?
没 卡洛琳好好的
No. Caroline is fine.
她和温德尔爷爷在一起呢
She's with Grandfather Wendell.
谁 -温德尔·威尔金斯
Who? -Wendell Wilkins.
温德尔·威尔金斯 好 我知道这名字
Wendell Wilkins. OK, I know that name.
每个好孩子都认识温德尔爷爷
Every Good Guy knows Grandfather Wendell.
这这是要干什么 杰克
What's that for, Jake?
我想跟你谈谈你刚才和其他人
I need to talk to you about what you were watching
一起看的东西
back there with the others.
好
Yeah.
我应该是跟其他人的笑点
I guess I don't have the same sense of humor
不同吧
as the other guys.
它吓到你了
It scared you.
吓坏我了
It terrified me.
我仍然可以听到她的尖叫 杰克
I can still hear her screams, Jake.
我永远都无法原谅自己
I can never forgive myself.
我知道
I know.
我想这就是你在这里的原因 好恰吉
I think that's why you're here, Good Chucky.
这是你的未竟之业
That's your unfinished business.
你要找到种方式原谅自己
You need to find a way to forgive yourself.
要怎么做
How?
我成功了
I made it. I made it.
我们成功了
Uh, we made it. We made it.
谢谢 亲爱哒
Thank you, sweetie.
狙击手 -我看到他了
Sniper. -I see him.
趴下 趴下
Get down. Get down!
你知道 埃里卡本来应该为我外理这件事的
You know, Erica was supposed to handle this for me,
但她跟我之前有过的所有其他私人助理一样
but she's just like every other personal assistant
太让人失望了
I've ever had, a major disappointment.
我天 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
伊莱
Eli.
蒂芙尼 -伊莱
Tiffany! -Eli.
我得赶紧离开这里 -蒂芙尼 不
I gotta get out of here. -Tiffany! No!
躲我后面 蒂莉小姐
Stay behind me, Miss Tilly.
蒂芙尼
Tiffany!
不
No!
很荣幸为你服务 蒂莉小姐
It's a pleasure to serve you, Miss Tilly.
开门 开门
Open the gate. Open the gate.
但蒂莉小姐
But Miss Tilly---Shh.
蒂莉小姐 -马上就来 蒂莉小姐
Miss Tilly. Right away, Miss Tilly.
蒂莉小姐
Miss Tilly.
是蒂芙尼
It's Tiffany.
不 蒂芙尼
No! Tiffany!
要回来看我们哦 蒂莉小姐
You come back and see us again, Miss Tilly.
不啦谢谢
No thank you.
你死定了 蒂芙尼
You're dead, Tiffany!
你♥他♥妈♥死定了
You're fucking dead!
草
Fuck!
手举起来
Put your hands in the air.
快点
Now.
我更想你先把枪放下 希克斯探员
I'd prefer you put the gun down, Agent Hicks.
但我不挑
But I'm not picky.
不管怎样 这家人今晚都要完蛋
Either way, this family's going down tonight.
杰克
Jake?
你想我
You want me to...
牺牲自己吗
sacrifice myself?
但杰克 我将不复存在
But Jake, I will cease to exist.
然后你就再也不能伤害别人了
And then you'll never be able to hurt anyone else ever again.
真不敢相信你要我这么做
I can't believe you're asking me to do this.
这是唯一的办法 对不起
It's the only way. I'm sorry.
但你是我教父啊 杰克
But you're my godfather, Jake.
你本该保护我的
You're supposed to protect me.
我做不到 好恰吉
I can't, Good Chucky.
你杀了纳丁之后我就没办法了
Not after what you did to Nadine.
可你也对你父亲做了同样的事呀 杰克
But you did the same to your father, Jake.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you--
是 我记得你把他炸的都焦了
Yeah, you fried him up real nice, as I recall.
我还能闻到他的味道
I can still smell him.
真♥他♥妈♥爱死那个味道了
Fucking love that smell.
就像早上凝固的汽油弹
Like napalm in the morning.
不是我♥干♥的 是你
I didn't do that. You did that.
可你任由我做了啊 杰克
But you let me do it, Jake.
你本可以阻止我的 可你没有
You could have stopped me, but you didn't.
杰克
Jake?
你知道你要这么做
You know you need to do this.
你知道是因为你心里还有善良的一面
You know because there's good in you.
如果你这么做了 我们都会跟你一起完蛋
If you do this, you take all of us down with you.
你意识到了吗
You realize that?
我们都是查尔斯·利·雷
We're all Charles Lee Ray.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
我们都是一样的
We're all the same.
不是的
No.
不是 你不一样 好恰吉
No, you're different, Good Chucky.
你是能结束这一切的人
You're the one who can end this.
就现在
Right now.
你可以的
You can do it.
会疼吗
Will it hurt?
我不知道
I don't know.
1 2
One, two,
3
three...
4 5 6
four, five, six,
7 8 9 10
seven, eight, nine, ten...
11 12
11, 12,
13 14 15 16
13, 14, 15, 16,
17 18 19 20
17, 18, 19, 20!
等等 另一个在哪里
Wait, where's the other one?
年纪大的那个
Hmm? - The older one.
头号♥恰吉在哪
Where's Chucky Prime?
杰克 现在
Well, Jake, right now,
他在忙着占据你身体呢
he's busy possessing your body.
你愚蠢
Which you stupidly
留在地球上不管的身体
left unattended back on Earth.
我们不过是来分散你注意力的
We were just here to distract you.
牛逼
That was sick.
我能说什么呢 杰克
What can I say, Jake?
我必须做自己
I gotta be me.
这个自己 就是说我要成为你了
And by that, I mean I gotta be you.
不
No!
不
No!
时间到了 我们得把他带回来
Time's up. We gotta bring him back.
各位 普莱斯他妈的在哪儿
Guys, where the fuck is Pryce?
加油啊 杰克
Come on, Jake.
不不不 -没用
No, no, no, no. It's not working.
加油啊
Come on.
加油
Come on.
不 不 德文 德文
No! No! Devon! Devon!
德文
Devon?
不
No.
不 不
No.No.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表